Ancestor Veneration

Redpill me on ancestor worship Sup Forums, and I don't mean faggy wicca shit.

>Still believe in God (more of a force than an entity)
>ancestors guide us through life with their wisdom
>not just family ancestors, but all of humankind

Racial pride is ancestor veneration
Marrying a White girl and having White babies is veneration of your ancestors

I've masturbated to too many weird things to believe in ancestor worship

Is there an actual religion that's similar to the crazy shit dunmer worship? Aside from ancestor worship

gookic and niggerese religions are sorta like that

>tfw I will never be a blue skinned niggergook praying to crazy demons and honored ancestors

>what is Tricatholicism

>God has three faces, Creator, Preserver, Destroyer
>acknowledges spirits (animism, techno-animism, etc)
>ancestor veneration

Three gods, one true faith.

All are part of the greater godhead.

Spirits are shadows of God (think allegory of the cave), and are more like egregores and kami than actual manifestations.

>Necromancy illegal
>Except when you summon ancestors to protect you

Catholicism is way to cucked for me in current year, otherwise I would be a cathlic christfag

Also
>jewish religion praying to a jew on a stick

The idea of Tricatholicism is to find a balance between mankind's faiths. Aside from accepting a few core tenets, it is a flexible faith.

It provides the tools the discover the divine, and to be brought into communion with the godhead.

Your ancestors' spirits have either been destroyed(moved on) or are actively searching for gibs(leeching life force).
While I have asked my "ancestors" for guidance before, I never trust them 100% since you never know who exactly they were and is on the other end of the communication uplink.
Are you asking for methods or something? I could share those

Wut. Read my post. This isn't an Abrahamic faith

>not just family ancestors, but all of humankind
Ew

>what is Tricatholicism
A cheap knockoff of hinduism from what you describe.

I believe they're generally good. The evil ones were cast aside and denied communion with the godhead, their souls left to wither away

But without the poo in loo idiocy

>the poo in loo idiocy
What exactly would that be?

Ah, you ment ancestor "worship", like in veneration? Sry, I thought you ment like you would like to communicate with them or something lol

>Tricatholicism
This is not the same thing as Catholicism? am confused, elucidate

No biggie, have a pepe mein friend

>extreme cow worship
>allowing mice to shit all over your temples
>allowing monkeys to shit all over your temples

This, you don't know who is on the other side of the line. I've had ancestors tell me I wouldn't be okay and say I editors fail on certain areas and overcame them instead, be cautious when speaking to them is what I would advise

What methods? This is interesting

Catholic simply means "all encompassing" it doesn't necessarily denote the religious group, although it's rare to see it used in this context.

The tricatholic temple is a relatively new faith, uncucked and strong.

We believe in:
>a three 'faced' God, who is Creator, Preserver, and Destroyer of all things
>Ancestor Veneration; not just our immediate kin, but all of mankind's departed souls.
>Spirits. Nature spirits, tech spirits, etc. (Kek is a spirit)

We believe mankind is the apex being, the product of billions of years of evolution guided by God's hand. This evolution is continuing, and we will only become stronger and smarter.

If you want to know more let me know an I can type out some more.

Reincarnation cuckery, although I believe that you experience life again, but with a different soul, consciousness is just a lense to this world. Consciousness =/= soul

Yes please! I've never heard of this before

Ideally within the same familial descent.

Any specifics?

The main thing is that we view God as a force, and not a whole "entity". God isn't going to smite your enemies or even help you succeed necessarily, God simply is.

The spirits are there, but it's more of an emotional attachment than "a little fairy lives in this tree" sorta thing. Favorite tree or stream? Ever thank your car for starting in winter? Who are you speaking to when you do that? You can say it has a spirit. Doesn't mean it's important in the grand scheme of things, but itshe there nonetheless

Since this unicorn is feeling a little kindhearted today i'll tell you the universal and most safe and cheap method:
Requirements-
-Good enviroment where you aren't disturbed(noises are welcome but keep them less distracting)
-Motivation
-meditation(optional)
-dream state(optional)
-astral state(not advisable for anything, don't do it nigga)

my fav Technique :
Sit down, clear your mind( if you can't do this for some reason, then allow whatever emotions, or stuff are distracting your focus flow freely like as if you are watching it transpire from 3rd person, not 1st. Don't force mind clearing or junk thought transition it will only slow your progress, just relax)
-after achieving a state of relaxation, start to slightly think/focus about everything around you(trees, buildings, people, cars whatever)
-After feeling ready and in-synch with everything happening, start to focus on your body
-imagine feeling everything about your body like how your flesh stick to your bones or how your eyes, ears work
-after that try to shift to focusing on every function your body makes(imagine that you are trying to understand how your body is functioning and how it got to this state)
and lastly, try to "feel" what your body was like in the past(how long it doesn't matter)
If you do everything correctly you should have random thoughts about events entering your mind freely. This could include knowledge, emotions/feelings, premonitions, and methods of dying(how your ancestor was slain or died)
This should also be done daily to have a better results, the more you do this the more you will be "connected" to your past, and since we all have 1 origin you could even expand your perception to dead people who don't even share your blood/ancestry
Also you might experience nightmares, or dream hijacking(going from normal to lucid due to some external force) and most importantly negative attachments that some people weren't able to keep in check(alcoholism, impulsiveness etc)

why cant i collect you?

Where did this all come from? I find everything about it pretty agreeable and interesting so far

I might try this when it gets warmer out, thanks Bulgaria bro!

I should also note that albeit this might be the "safest" technique, some people who aren't strong enough might lose themselves to their "past lives"
in a sense that you might experience stuff such as starting to believing you're the opposite gender and your body starts to change, etc.
The spiritually "weak" people might experience stuff like this:
Like if you are male, and you had a female ancestor in africa/australia, and for some reason you "focus'' or communicate with your ancestor too much your skin will get darker, and your body will start to restructure itself to look like hers or close to it, not to mention the potential changes in thinking patterns(now that you have merged what's left of her with your own spirit). We all carry "different people" in our bodies' construction and materials, unleashing them might turn you into them or merge you with them, if you aren't lucky.
Stuff like these are rare, but I should point them out anyway, i want to avoid negative karma and all if someone legit takes the time to try this.
Also twins should be able to boost any existing telepathy between them using this, even though it's mainly direct to "dead" people communications.

>Stuff like these are rare
Stuff like this sounds fake as fuck.

Doesn't everything sound fake as fuck?
I wrote this for whoever might find a use for it.
I don't care if people believe me or not.

Conjuration is not necromancy, if you are not permanently raising the dead it's not necromancy.

Dumniggers are inferior necroscum.