Ywn come home to the sweet smell of sizzling Mongolian lamb being cooked by your Chinese wife

>ywn come home to the sweet smell of sizzling Mongolian lamb being cooked by your Chinese wife
Give me ONE good reason RIGHT NOW Why I shouldn't spoil a cute Chinese girl with a comfy house and expensive gifts and dinner outings while she cleans my home and rears my children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoN7EYsEKko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're ugly insects without empathy or creativity.

they look like frogs. you want your kids looking like fucking half-frogs?

Some Asian Chad at a bar told me that I dont want them. I forget which one he recommended.. Probably Jap or Korean

You can't actually believe this, right?

You honestly don't have ANY chinese friends or relatives?

That's basically what I did. Zero regrets, though Sup Forums shouldn't be upset since I'm [spoiler]not white[/spoiler]

I get we are suppose to keep the meme about how this is a white supremacist board, but I can't hold it in any longer.
Asian qts are the fucking best.
They are way better then white women.
Memes aside, every white man should breed with an asian qt.

that's simply not true.

How does a filthy Japanese dog like you manage that? How is it?

Culture differences.

There will be things you may not like, and some aspects of your culture she may not like.

Make sure you have good communication with each other, and make sure you take the time to understand her culture.

Also be sure you make ENOUGH money for her to stay at home and take care of the kids. And be careful with how and where you meet Asian women. Some are gold diggers and users; don't get your heart broken.

You're a retard. The Chinese hate the mongols.

God made Asian women for the white man's pleasure. God made fat white women for the black man's pleasure. I haven't worked out the rest but the formula is there.

There is a region in China called Inner Mongolia. Atilla is long gone and relations aren't bad.

I have lived 6 years in China. Needless to say i have dated a few girls there.

The major problem, and this is a huge problem for me (maybe not for autists on Sup Forums) is that i can never have as fun or laugh with a Chinese as i can with a Swede, the humor is so different, i am considered very funny in Sweden but in China i rarely make people laugh even though i try my best.

Yes you can have a meal and clean clothes with the chinese, and you can have a good life in general. But enjoy it? No, its difficult. I have dated many.

Thai women are by far the most funny in Asia.

>the Chinese
>the Mongols
Why the fuck do boomers do this when talking about Asian demographics?

Perhaps your humor sucks, user?

I have literally none. Gook it up oz nigga.

Learn the basics of Chinese culture; read up on confucianism. The ethics and teachings from confucianism continues to shape china and is extremely fundamental to society over there.

Thai women, although I've never met any actual locals, are stigmatized to be extremely unloyal.

Pretty great, actually. Got a decent job so the little lady doesn't have to work. Just cleans, cooks, and fucks on command.

Can't really complain, all things considered.

>meme

Reason #1: I'm unemployed

this is why

>Jews
>white
nah
>Flips
>Asian
Barely

Dont all Thai women look like monkeys?

Yup, pretty much. Don't listen to a swede - what's wrong with you man..

No reason. Many white traditionalists opt out of having a used up white female who would only wish to go back to being part of Jamal's harem.

white women are less likely to mix than white men

>you want your kids looking like fucking half-frogs
>looking like a frog is a bad thing
Found the Anglo

As long as they keep their breath from being stinky and maintain down below Im all in.

>racemixing with filthy, repulsive and ugly g00kz

Rabbi Shekelsburgsteign is literally fapping over the degenerate you are right now.

Neck yourself.

>2050
>Gene therapy has progressed to a point of modifying gender, race, and life longevity all thanks to AI ingenuity

Or do you think the rapture will happen before then traditionalist-afraid-of-changefag?

Asians lack empathy

Coming from a german lol jk jk.. but srsly lmfao

pol you hilarious

There are no good reasons against that.

I'm half Asian so if you want kids like me here some anecdotal evidence.

Sorry, this might be a little too advanced for you guys. Going back to Just thought I'd take a trip and check out the stormfags.

Fuck yea CES and fuck yea technology. Can't wait for all the new tech US (mostly California) made because everyone else was too busy not contributing to the 21st century.

All you race fetishists are going to get completely BTFO when you realize asian women aren't some submissive homely qts, they're if anything worse than all other races of women in terms of materialism and status.

Have fun wanking over stupid University degrees, 6 figure mortgages and designer clothing all for muh status

The Americans and Europeans I can forgive, but Australian posters should know better.

> tfw I'm already working on a Chinese qt
> mfw I have no face

You can just marry a white girl and tell her to learn how to cook Chinese food, you know.

Because she'll get bored of you once the Western tv and social media brainwashing sets in, then divorce you and take all your shit.

Happens all the time with these imports. You might get a decade if you're lucky.

Sydneyfag?

You lucky bastard, you.

Goodspeed North Korean cartoon user

They don't have prenuptial agreements in UK? I had one for my first wife, kept all the equity from my 2nd startup.

>Chinese "women"
Literally failed abortions. Out of all the Asians to choose from you want one only value is being female inside a sausage fest?
Chinese women are what they eat (pic related)

No, they're not legally binding here.

You realise in the US the judge can, and often does, disregard them right?

Even Chinese sluts are classier than bogan sluts.

youtube.com/watch?v=EoN7EYsEKko

Because you a beta cuck that wants to throw away your whiteness away because you can't pick up white women . Your alone and no one wants you go swallow your own cum you faggot

My (that) company has a really good lawyer, worked on the OJ Simson trial. Guess that came in handy. He wrote it up too.

Are Japanese kids simply too polite to bully?

You were quite fortunate by the sound of it. Good on ya.

Bored of beta, low energy, weak and boring nu-male, yes. Who's isn't? We all know that when lil miss cock carousel divorces her nu-male beta.

Weirdly enough, that type of male seems to be the one that flocks to East Asian women due to his failed persona.

Lookin' good!

Barry bonds had the same thing happen to him, I talked to him at an angel party a few years back and women came up lol. She took him all the way to the supreme court of california.

He won and his attorney was shit haha

Yeah, I suspect it's also the main reason so many hafu kids are messed up desu.

Start of with a beta fuck up dad, you've got no hope really.

in school we were taught that bullying was a huge problem in japan. to the point at which our teacher had agreed with her partner to send their half-Chinese half jap kids to an international school rather than domestic.
its different though, r9k types get it super bad apprently but aside from that it doesnt happen.
could be wrong though, that was a while ago

If that's you, you could become King of Facial Aesthetics on 3D boards desu

It's nice to know the cunts aren't getting it all their way, but sad it seems to take a lot of money and a good lawyer to sway the judges.

I feel sorry for the poorer fags who end up without leg to stand on.

Mainland Chinese are loud obnoxious cunts without any manners. (Almost as bad as Americans)
Koreans are best in terms of looks/manner balance if you dont mind your children looking like shit.
Japan is best for character, but lack the looks of plastic Korea.

Why would my Chinese wife cook a Mongolian dish?

Then again you said is attorney was shit. I dunno, most stories I hear are of guys getting raped in court, even sometimes with prenups.

poor elliot

>jojos included
kek

>autist calling other people "insects"
go outside

unpolite sage for shit non-Sup Forums thread

Ahahahahaha white man BTFO

Oh no, what I'm saying is that even crap tier lawyers can even push a prenup, even WITH kids involved. BTW why would a poorfag care, he's probably living of the gov and doesn't have many assets / net worth.

Marriage is kind of dumb anyway, just a tax right off now or a "title". If you truly want to be with someone, why does legality have to come into play? just be with them.

>The daughter: Thanks mommie for marrying a westerner. Despite him being fat and ugly it has made me considerably more attractive than the average chinese girl.
>The son: Supreme gentleman.

Couldn't agree more, mate. I've never really seen the point in marriage either. Just causes more hassle when she, almost inevitably, fucks off eventually.

I've heard that in Canada they want to counter marriage-less couples by holding anyone in a relationship for a certain amount of time (1.5 or 2 years? I can't remember exactly how long) to the same laws a married couple.

Fucking being Canadian.

Back in my day, Asians were not very liked desu,

Remember when the Asian girls were actually the crazy ass bitch that no one wouldn't date?
I remember

Yea common law marriage is a thing in some of the lesser states. Mainly the ones in the middle.

Thats well and good except attila was on the European side. You're thinking of Ghengis and his succesors. Kublie Khan was practically chinese though

you're 12 years old paco

Shitty Mongolrians

yep

There are few types of white women in USA - conservative good looking(rare), starbucks and mall goers never stop talking kind(6.5-7s), fat feminists, coal burners. Which in particular I should go for?

But memes from 2011 are a relic now, like the cool face, FUUUUUUUUUUark, longcat is long, etc.

Kek.

What about those half Chinese half Japanese rape babies we hear about?

Every time I see chinks in a group they act like animals so maybe that's what they are.

Good looking rares (and maybe ones a little less than good looking or whatever) They're out there user, trust me. ;)

Did, but Vietnamese. No regrets, they are objectively better than Swedish women.

I married a Vietnamese and that's all BS.

your children will hate you

What's wrong with prestigious Uni degrees? Chinese people tend to study areas which are actually useful/lead to decent employment

#justswedishthings

No, Chinese humor sucks Chinese user. I have seen a lot of it, and if I can only describe it as 8-12 year old humor in Sweden. It is so simple, so direct, so obvious, and yet no punch to it. Absolutely no punch at all. Its slipping on banana humor.

yes my humor sucks, in China.

I don't know how this makes so much sense when i'm sober.
you may really be on to something here

What does looks have to do with humor Rasmus?

> make babies with asian woman
> get mexican looking son

Have fun raising a mexican man in your own house.

> getting cucked by your own very sperm.

HAHAHAHA RACE MIXERS BTFO

>he thinks non-white mongrels will not only progress science, but have an interest in genetically creating aryan supermen
now get out, and take your shitty hobbyist OS with you

I wrote above, that i lived in China 6 years. As a matter of fact, i lived in Vietnam one year also. And vietnamese are if possible even more boring than Chinese. Completely empty. Super dedicated and submissive, hard working, but empty when it comes to humor. Even more so than Chinese.

If you are going to make half breeds with a chink, make sure she is the obedient kind and not the bitching fish wife who is trained to steal your money plus alimony plus child support. The gold diggers are being churned out by asian societies, just like the rest of the world, you are not going to get a "yes papasan" girl from a postmodern slum.

Would you not have a better life going to a chink country, buying an estate for the cost of a McMansion here in the US and establishing a harem of chink girls, so you can pick from a stable of girls who will be mothers and who is just trash to be culled after being well used as a cock warmer?

>6 figure mortgages
have fun escaping six figure mortgages in this country senpai

doesn't matter who you're fucking

Let them learn the hard way Sven, they've watched too much anime

Nice roleplaying, faggot. Maybe you should change your writing style so its not so easily recognizable.

>> get mexican looking son
kek, that's true though.

Why the fuck some Whites actually racemix with those brown asians desu, since our Indios are exactly Asians.

> getting cucked by your own very sperm.
THIS

Also feeling a very strong deja vu, guys.

i feel like i have been in this thread