Is Catholicism the most red pilled religion?

Is Catholicism the most red pilled religion?

>has stood strong for 2,000+ years
>believes in order
>believes in the importance of tradition
>hasn't broken apart into hundreds of denominations like Protestantism
>doesn't sugar coat things and has an answer for all your questions

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/01/03/next-pope-says-trump-could-be-like-best-president-reagan/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
byhisspirit.info/shekinah-hoax/
gaychristian101.com/Complementarity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so has judaism

>believes in order
a lot of things do

explain the important of tradition first

This is a joke in and of itself

yes it does in that it claims to answer for all of life's questions

please

Catholicism was the most red pilled. Now it's bluepilled, and the mestizo literal fuckboi of a pope is removing any red pilled cardinal from power.

Careful man, your trilby might fall off if tipped any farther

absolutely insanly inevitably irrevocably inconcievably red-pilled.

>apostolic succession is valid because tradition establishes it is
>tradition is valid because church authorities affirm it to be
>church authorities are valid because of apostolic succession

>the pope
catholicism being a red bill debunked in two words

Yes, and it's the One True Religion.

Orthoshills and Pagans in coming.

Trust the Pope. He is vicar of Truth. Accept refugees it's what Jesus would do lol.

>swedish

lol

>single authority figure
>not red pilled

>has stood strong
Yeah totally most of the world is totally catholic
>believes in order
Oh yeah man like that time the protestants happened
Oh shit man like at the council of nicaea when they told all those people their traditions were wrong: got em
>hasn't broken apart into hundreds of denominations
>...protestantism
oh, it was a troll all along

Yes.

>religion
>red pilled

You get to pick only one.

So what's your karma score looking like these days? Get a lot of upvotes today?

>Tuberculosis patient jesus
>Not based ripped Korean jesus
>implying redpilled

Catholicism was responsible for the apex of Mankind.

It was not the Renaissance. That comes second.

This was 18th century Catholic Germany. Best art. Best architecture. Best music. The most civilized people to have ever lived.

>filename is accurate
It should be "The belief that God was always there then made everything after that. And hates the act of homosexuality. Makes perfect sense."

Judaisim, like Islam is a religion of rules.

You are good if you follow these rules. To be a good catholic you must also arvest your fatih, so they are not two exact oranges as you are putting it.

Christianity what it basically did was put the passive rules into an active sense for the followers.

Tradition is important so that faith is not a liquid, esoteric thing, that everyone does at their own will. Religions like Islam and Judaisim, sincce it's a Taltamudic religion, it is less important, as rules change.

In Religions which faith is one of the central pillars, tradition is important so that you know you are beliving in the same thing as the same people 1700 years ago (Nicene Creed, our father, etc).

Also, an insider secret: The pope doesn't live in the vatican beacuse he is afraid he would get killed. By the cia? No, by his own kin. So somethings you say are true.

>doesn't have a nationalism, therefore, a south american can be chosen pope
More like most blue pilled

>Napoleon was trying to destroy the Church

Nice revisionism.

No its not.

They do thinks that it explicitly says in the Bible not to do.

>Wanting a national religion

Jew, future orthocuck.

lawful stupid

"call no man on earth father"
>calls every priest father

>taking orders from a cuck in a dress
>red-pilled
kek

What are you ralking about? Hitler, in Mein Kampf talks about nationalism and how great it is, and how the catholic church has the flaw of never having a nationalism. Wait, just saw your flag. Sorry.
>>t. Mexican intellectual

At this point, it pretty much tells what people want to hear. That's why so many pagan origins of certain teachings.

>Your relationship with god is through their priests, what they say goes.
>was most likely subverted by jews.

Probably not.

No Islam.

>Religions
>anything but the bluest shade of blue
Kek. also sage.

the RCC is a false Church and infiltrated by the devil

they dont even read their bibles and practise Idols and picture worship

the pope is also working on uniting the religions with statements like "muslims and christians pray to the same god"

hahahah what a shit

they may pray to the devil (saturn)

the rcc also forced later to push the globe agenda

earth is flat

I'd say orthodox is closer to the roots. If you want to define what (religion) is better, you should define what do you seek in a religion first. If you do not seek anything in particular agnosticism is most redpilled. Or second most at least.

My personal experience of Catholics is positive, went to holiday in the canaries, which is mostly Roman Catholic, everything was clean and the culture was very positive, then again it was an expensive holiday resort.

Any form of Christianity which is spiritually, sexually clean I am cool with. Although male seed covered, cuck variations are pretty entertaining, they are dirty and it isn't nice to live in it long term.

U fucking wot

Who else is ready for Based Pope?
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/01/03/next-pope-says-trump-could-be-like-best-president-reagan/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
>The Archbishop of Vienna who has beentipped to be the next Pope, has implied the election of Donald Trump is a good thing as Ronald Reagan turned out to be “certainly one of the best presidents the U.S. ever had”.
>In September last year, the cardinal caused a stir whenhe claimed the ultimate aim of many Muslim migrants is to conquer Europe with their religious ideology. Before Christmas, CardinalSchönbornsaidon Austrian television that he was rethinking his approach to mass migration and wanted to see many return to their homelands.

exactly

>this

>call no man on earth father"

You're not allowed to call your male biological parent father?
Maybe you should quit that weird protestant cult of yours and join a real Church that doesn't mistake the letter of the law for the spirit of the law while ignoring context and history.

Mental gymnastics

It is shit like protestants

>founding fathers
>father of x
PRODDIE logic

What about this?

Yes. But protestantism is shit

>PRODDIE logick

"This food we call the Eucharist, of which no one is allowed to partake except one who believes that the things we teach are true, and has received the washing for forgiveness of sins and for rebirth, and who lives as Christ handed down to us. For we do not receive these things as common bread or common drink; but as Jesus Christ our Savior being incarnate by God's Word took flesh and blood for our salvation, so also we have been taught that the food consecrated by the Word of prayer which comes from him, from which our flesh and blood are nourished by transformation, is the flesh and blood of that incarnate Jesus."

"First Apology", Ch. 66, inter A.D. 148-155.

What do protestants think of this

>dude you can pay to get into heaven lmao

ah yes very redpilled

It used to read as "Call no man Rabbi".

>Mental gymnastics
Is what you need to be protestant.

How is your male biological parent doing today?
Be sure to send him my regards!

They called jesus who is a man, rabbi. Oh shit

How is sucking cock? Refugee cock that is

He will change his mind today

WMAF is against Christian values as it is racist

I don't know.
Hold on a moment while I ask your mom.

(((Catholicism))) is what kept so many people blue pilled for so long, of course it's not fucking red pilled.

You people are so fucking stupid it's as if you're not really serious at all. But you probably are since you're all Israeli fuccbois.

My mom is in Africa getting raped by catholic niggers. Fuck you

This is a good post and explains why we have homophobia. Catholicism is not 2000 years old. Israel is spiritual and needs to reunite with Judea. Jerusalem is trampled by Gentiles. The rock and the bride are His believers. Not buildings or Peter which came officially far after the year 1 AD. When Christians lived in caves and sold their shoes. Plato's popularity fucked it up around year 300. What he called Platonic Complementarity. Kabbalah. Feminist mumbo jumbo. It's a cribbage club. This sacking and diaspora were prophesied. Etc.

Pope Francis is God's answer to all those cucks who over the past half century bitched and moaned about how the Church should be more open and modern.

The reaction is going to be GLORIOUS.

Protestantism is the most blue of this pill

No. You cannot. You call him something else like your dad

This is what catholic is blue pilled

Could you explain this

Hahahagagaha
>congrats you are the father
>father of xuxk
>this species is the father of....
Hahahah PRODDIE makes all these wrong

WMAF IS WRONG

Try again

Eh, Catholicism was strong pre-Vatican II on nationalism, anti-Communism and masculinity, but lost it's way. I'm sort of halfway between Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy right now. The pendulum could swing either way. I think one of the major things that is holding back the RCC's ability to lead is the lack of real men in the priesthood. I think at least half the men these days who go through seminary have something wrong and broken in their sexuality. You can flip a coin and if it's heads, your parish priest is either a full homosexual or at least effeminate/bisexual. I think seminaries should allow married men to become parish priests and this problem will eventually go away, and a lot of the child abuse as well (because married straight men don't fuck teenage boys).

Why did luther contradict the church fathers

Try islam

FUCK WMAF

>jewish LARPer
>redpilled

surprisingly accurate

WMAF IS NOT REDPILLED

ASIAN WOMEN HATE WHITE MEN

I agree

Protestants hate the early christians

> Is Catholicism the most red pilled religion?
No, all religions are blue pilled. Atheism and deism are the only red pills available.

So did Judaism, Buddhism, Confucionism, Taoism and Hinduism
>believes in order
So are Islam and Judaism
Are you kidding me? They destroyed all European traditions and replaced them with their owns
There are Roman Catholics and Greek Catholics
Yes. After you die, you are gone. Nothing more, nothing less.

As long as you hate proddies and WMAF, you are good in my book

ASIAN WOMEN HATE WHITE MEN

>religion
>red-pilled

when will this meme die?

Listen pal, I don't know who you and your cronies think you are, but I'll take a guess. You're the purposefully fake retards who spew such obviously out-of-ass garbage about how you want everyone to think the world works, just like your friends in the IDF and the Cardinals who keep sucking your babies' little dicks. And who'd they get that from? Surely it can't be from the Rabbis... or can it? Think of those tiny flat hats they wear, where'd they come from? And those fish hats? Clearly they're straight from pagan priesthood practice.

These fake as fuck Jews, this Synagogue of Satan, so blatant!!! I'd bet a dollar on your dollar that the reason why Rome converted to Catholicism was cause the Pharisees had a big plan and they put Constantine their cuckboy in power and gave him this proclamation to give to all the people so they'd be subordinate to the big Satanic establishment. They sure followed through with that whole Babylon the Great thing, completely destroying God and Jesus' message, making it so the common man cannot read the Bible, making up fake stuff taken from pagan belief such as Hell and the Trinity, absolute garbage.

Martin Luther really did save the world. What do you know? Technological and progressive thought flourished, the Romans' grip loosened, and the Word was spread far and wide. But yes, Protestantism was not without its flaws, for many different churches split off, didn't stick together, and made some of their own things up, but the message was in the light again.

Of course we all know the rest of the story, the Gentile times ended, the Roman Empire finally fell in 1919 and a new one arose to try to bring back the dark days of the past and beyond, Hitler the Baron Rothschild's bastard grandson, made a new empire that strived to rid the world of those deemed unworthy of even living, namely the religious bunch. And who endorsed Hitler? Wait, it can't be! Yes it's true! The Pope! They were gonna make Israel too!

must i go on?

>Catholicism

People don't need an institution or an arbiter to practice Christianity and communicate with God.

Maybe when you stop shilling WMAF stupid aushit

mate have you seen the fuckin pope

I don't know what's proddy.
I don't hate anyone except majority of Muslims and niggers.

Francis has destroyed the Traditionalist and Conservative factions in the Vatican. It will take a generation to undo the damage he has done. And if his successor is one of his proteges you can kiss your glorious reaction goodbye. Only the grace of God can get us out of this mess.

Interesting post. Check this out. byhisspirit.info/shekinah-hoax/
gaychristian101.com/Complementarity.html
I gotta go to bed but basically only Lucifer has tits and a cock in that real or between Adam. Nobody else. And that I gotta have an Adam's apple for some reason. Therefore I will use a surrogacy. Also in the Bible. In my view God creates and we procreate. Christ is the intermediary and is whom any person can wed. But gnosis and Greek bullshit always takes our truths and puts one little sprinkle on top. Or deletes one little crumb. And that's where they show how much of liars they are

The Roman Catholic Church has been occupied by NWO since 1958. Before that it was based. Now it is a satanic Jewish pedophile cult.

Luther hates science you numnut. He even hated the view that the sun is the center of the solar system

He also contradict all the church fathers

So KYS stupid proddienigger. All you do is make your revisionist history and ignore facts so fuck you PRODDIE

Enjoy being a moron

Kill protestants and wmaf

>Is Catholicism the most red pilled religion?
>>has stood strong for 2,000+ years
>>believes in order
>>believes in the importance of tradition
>>hasn't broken apart into hundreds of denominations like Protestantism
>>doesn't sugar coat things and has an answer for all your questions

Yes

WMAF is same as BMWF.
Protestants dindu nuffin. I don't care about religion unless it's the cause of some sorts of problems like terrorism.

Dogma oh yes what a treat

What a load of shit. Like protestantism

And now kill WMAF