Literally "Weiners out!" tier

Literally "Weiners out!" tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/obamas-war-on-pot-20120216
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/04/obama_s_medical_marijuana_prosecutions_probably_aren_t_legal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DICKS OUT FOR HILLARY

>pot activists

What the literal fuck can we gas these people

Call in the National Guard and rubber bullet the hippie scum.

isn't Trump neutral on pot? Has he said anything about cracking down on pot?

Fucking stupid.

What the fuck are they on about? Is this a form of protest? Or celebration? Cause he already said that he's in favor of legalizing it on a federal level but letting the states decide.

>Get free weed
>Walk up to police officer
>Tell him exactly who has the weed
>Weed activist gets arrested
>Get free weed anyways
>Watch the inauguration high as a kite

He wants it to be a state issue which the left hates.

recriminalize and gas all the potheads.

More like puffington host amirite?

That would be funny as fuck if they all got gut/throat shot by their dealers for some stupid faggotry. I know pot smoking degenerates don't just do weed no matter what the motherfuck they say.

weed is legal in dc but you cant sell it

Smoking pot isn't even close to being edgy anymore.

They should be snorting meth off of each other.

well, it's legal in Washington DC.

So.. smoke em if you got em I guess.

although, if you piss off Trump too much with it he'll let Sessions shut down states with legal weed using the federal law.

He might do that anyway.

Legal Weed is only a thing because Obama has told the feds to lay off states with legal weed.

I just hope he lets medical exist. Because frankly about $40 of weed a month has been better for my RA than $4500 worth of humira a month thanks big pharma.

will pedo activists hand out children?

This makes me feel love and disgust simultaneously.

Thanks user.

I used to be one of these guys. Then I grew up and realized that being a stoner is just another word for escapist manchild

Who knew gooks were such hypocrites?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I WANT POT LEGALIZED BUT THESE FAGGOTS MAKE IT LOOK BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They should be eating krokodil out of dead hookers pussies.

It's hios AG pick jeff Sessions that worries them since he is literally a dude from the confederacy.

The Union shouldn't allow a neo-confederate anywhere near federal power.

Obama was very unfriendly to pot. He made the DEA conduct medical marijuana facility raids after saying he wouldn't

>making fun of dicks out and sausage parties
Really? I have probably close to a TB of material on this niche alone

Trump wants it to be a state issue. Like it fucking should be.

>Obama has told the feds to lay off states with legal weed.

Even liberal faggots hate on Obama's pot stane

rollingstone.com/politics/news/obamas-war-on-pot-20120216

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/04/obama_s_medical_marijuana_prosecutions_probably_aren_t_legal.html

The left thinks Sessions was dead serious when he said he thought the KKK were good people until he discovered they smoked pot. They'll take anything literally when it serves their purpose, even if it means misinterpreting a joke. Borderline psychopathic behavior.

Isn't donald trump okay with weed? I mean as long as they pay taxes for it I wouldn't care.

T. Rheumatism plagued guy who smokes that stuff and it helps.

Borderline is psychopathic behavior.

Mostly affects girls though.

Which the dems are.

Both figuratively and literally.

>even if pot is legalized jobs can still DT you and not hire based on it

Whats even the point. Id love to gry high every once in awhile since I have not in a few years but not worth losing a job over. Unfortunate since alcohol is shit so im #straightedge DD now always.

4200 is over 420 why didn't they just use 24hr time and go 1620

fucking dumb weed cunts

Marijuana should be legal alternative for legitimate chronic pain medical purposes. I should rather pots instead of being on six different opioids.

IIRC his stance was states rights. But I'm stoned and don't care enough to look it up. Pot is as good as legal anyway. Just don't buy from colored folk.

Hasn't Trump said weed and abortion are states' rights issues?

>even if pot is legalized jobs can still DT you and not hire based on it
Because they get dem fedral benefits, son.

Yea but these retards are too impaired to actually pay attention to any of the issues, even the ones that affect them.

>golgowski

>Borderline is psychopathic behavior.
Correct, though I didn't mean it like that exactly. Seems spot on either way so it's all good famalam

Oh no, a bunch of people marching and smoking pot, the pizza and burger joints will be overrun.

>Being a grown ass fucking adult and fearing pot
>2017

Worthless, childish fucking cunts, the lot of you.

*Marijuana oil should be legal

Because 99% people are retarded and don't know what moderation is and lack all kind of self-control.

Where is based Duterte when you need him

>The most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are marked sensitivity to rejection or criticism, and intense fear of possible abandonment.[6] Overall, the features of BPD include unusually intense sensitivity in relationships with others, difficulty regulating emotions, and impulsivity. Other symptoms may include feeling unsure of one's personal identity, morals, and values; having paranoid thoughts when feeling stressed; dissociation and depersonalization; and, in moderate to severe cases, stress-induced breaks with reality or psychotic episodes.

How do you tell the difference between a normal girl and one with bpd?

>pot activists
Jesus didn't die for this

Every fucking time

None of us give a damn if they do it, we just think they're dumb. What message are they trying to send?

why would Trump care? He's probably done every drug under the sun. he's a fucking rockstar

this. they are criminal degenerates and should all be gulaged.

>Make this harmless shit legal, what's your fucking problem?

If I had to guess.

Real marijuana activist here.

The people are losers and should be treated as such. These people are not activists and are not doing anything good for the pot movement. This is Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street tier.

They're obnoxious fucks who just want to feel cool about smoking pot and rubbing it in Donald Trump's face, and don't care to pragmatically legalize marijuana in a well-thought out fashion. The worst thing is they're opposing him just because he's a republican, even though he himself has made very positive comments about legalizing pot.

Fuck all these moronic people, from a medical marijuana patient.

Even under legalized marijuana, smoking pot publicly at an inauguration isn't legal in any legalized state. Nobody with a brain supports that and it doesn't make anyone look good. They are stupid fucks.

CBD oil doesn't treat everything that Medical MJ is used for. So.. multiple options should be available. Including herbal marijuana until we figure out exactly which compounds are good for what medically.

Besides. CBD oil is way more expensive than just buying buds.

Potheads are fucking cancer. So many of them actually think that weed is some magical essence that makes you smart.

I'm a Trump supporter and I like this. What, is it supposed to be some kind of protest? You're just giving out free weed. Trump doesn't even mind weed, and it's not like he's said or done anything anti-pot.

Whatever, though. Free ganj.

"Pot" is such a retarded word.

>420 blaze it
>4200 joints instead of 420
My ocd is activating