Pol, you know it's true

We, the US fucked the middle east.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein's_novels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menemen_Incident
aeon.co/ideas/opposition-to-galileo-was-scientific-not-just-religious
static3.businessinsider.com/image/52a1c37869bedd476f5aaefd-960/independent-1993 (1)-1.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty common knowledge.

Decline of islam started in 12th century, not with the US/Nato intervention. They basically declared avicenna, farabi and people like this infidels.

US/Nato intervention was just a consequence not a reason of the decay. It's all on muslims, they fucked up. They should've reformed the islam they didn't. Now it is a disease which fucks up the entire world.

Islamic civilisation was ended by the Mongols. Imagine dropping a nuclear bomb on Athens in 400BC and the effect that would have had on Greek culture. The same thing happened in Mesopotamia in the 1200s.

But back in the 12 century, and so on europe did similar antics.

In fact we were exiling Galileo in the 1500s for basically the same religious heresy based reasons.

They were going fine until we literally funded terrorists to fuck up their nations, and from there it went downhill real fast.

It would be like if some other country funded black lives matter with rocket launchers right now.

The 'golden age' might've flopped but, they weren't the utter trash they are now.

Why do people always bring this shit up and blame the US? What is the Soviet 1979 ( or 1978 depending on who you're talking to) invasion? Saudi Government, Pakistan, and Afghnstain begged the US government for assistance. How the fuck were we suppose to know it would back fire on us? Soviets did it for the Vietcongs and it worked. We thought we could give them their own Vietnam war.

Not possible. We have only been mucking around for 70 years. Asia minor can blame some else. And Europe can blame itself.

This, just not to the disinformed normies.

>They were going fine until we literally funded terrorists to fuck up their nations
Nah lol. Ever read history? You should. It's super interesting.

You are right, in Europe church was resisting against the change but in the end Europe's rich class wanted to change. In islam rich class does not want to change since it is in their benefit, it is political. Remind you that same people who call reasonable men like avicenna and farabi wrote in their books that earth is flat etc. Also all stuff about daily prayers are also written in books of all these people. Also shit like drink camel urine. I mean islam is not the most logical religion but they fucked it up. Now there are only dogmatic sects alive. Plus if you try to reformize islam they literally kill you. In 1990, 3 people killed by islamists since they wanted to reformize islam for example.

I am not saying US is purely innocent but blaming US for islam world's rotting is not right

Islamic civilization ended itself. Mongols might have helped a little.

...avicenna and farabi infidels*...

you need to watch "connections"
the muslims got the astro knowledge from raiding whites

Also let's not forget the caliph omar ordered the destruction of library of alexandria. Thanks omar, fuck civilization, knowledge and science amirite?

Every country had stupid shit happen to it. Muslims invaded India. China got fucked by Japan. The Philippines got fucked by japan and the USA. Germany got fucked. Japan got nuked.

None of those events screwed the culture to the point where religious extremists take over and the entire nation becomes fucked and dangerous to everyone around them with no hope of forward progress.

Given the trajectory of the middle east up until maybe the 1930s with the fall of the Ottoman empire, they would have resulted in being just another 'medicore' nation. It's our meddling that turned them into what they are now.

Nope. Dude look, i'm not saying US funded terrorism but you can not just make people terrorists out of nowhere. All the theological background islamists use come from religious books. Not from us made up shit.

And Europe burned lots of books, hunted witches and persecuted scientists for spreading heresy.

Doesn't matter where anyone got knowledge from. In the grand scheme of things civilisation is about who can take other people's technical innovations, meld them with their own and use that to gain even more insight. Europe never would have succeeded without constant warring with neighbouring tribes, trading technology, genetics and culture for thousands of years.

did not fund*

The problem with Islam is that unlike Christianity, Islam has not gone through a "reformation" or "renaissance" period. It time for them to believe less in their religion and religious leaders and think about doing things for themselves rather than waiting on some magic being to "reward" them with it.

>In fact we were exiling Galileo in the 1500s for basically the same religious heresy based reasons.
This is incorrect

Yes but the political bourgoise helped artists, scientists and stuff. Also let's not forget that the islam is not the same religion with christianity. In islamic religious books, it is decided that when you wipe your ass you use a certain hand. It is too dogmatic and too controlling.

Every country has terrorists man, normally the government forces can crush them until societal changes make them irrelevant and they die out.

The equivalent of what the US did is this: Imagine if Germany right now funded Black lives matter with military grade weaponry due to a percieved threat of Trump being a dictator and needing to be overthrown.

That is what we did for the last 60 years in the middle east. Can you imagine what the US would turn into with 60 years of black lives matter fighting police and military with AK47s and anti-tank missles?

Correct me then. I've got general knowledge on this, fill me in on the specifics.

That's what i am saying. And if you try to reform islam, basically you can assume yourself dead. Is this the fault of US?

I think they were well and truly in their 'reformation' period until we funded the nutters to take over.

And they attacked each other constantly for not believing the same doctrine. They also attacked each other for shit like camels, prunes/dates, and water.

And in Christian texts it's decided that sex must always be in the missionary position, or youl'l burn in hell forever.

Both are fucked. But nutty fundementalists will ALWAYS lose to government forces and then be made irrelevant with social improvement without external funding and support.

Besides, Saddam himself was a bit of a novelist:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein's_novels

There is a lot of arabic culture that was wiped the fuck out by radical terror.

And i am saying that even if they did, there would still be a solution since they do not believe in a dogmatic and violent religion. With the muslims being even a %10 minority of the population in a country, it leads to chaos in the country.

> On February 24 the Qualifiers delivered their unanimous report: the idea that the Sun is stationary is "foolish and absurd in philosophy; and formally heretical since it explicitly contradicts in many places the sense of Holy Scripture"; while the Earth's movement "receives the same judgement in philosophy

Because he claimed that the sun was stationary and the earth wasn't the tribunal was met with a paradoxal answer.

Both were wrong in the sense that

Yes the earth moves around the sun
But the Sun isn't stationary at all because itself moves in a bigger circle

He was trialled for failing to provide conclusive evidence

No. I never said it was the fault of the US. Reformation comes from within and the US hasn't nor could it reform Islam. Nor could Britain. Nor could France. Science and common sense reformed Christianity, and that's what's got to happen to Islam.

>Billions of Muslims revert to sandcoon savages at the drop of a hat
>it's all the USA's fault

Fuck off. It's time for genocide.

This isn't the case. It's only the case because fundementalists are in power right now, and we put them in power.

I suspect in the 1970s under secular rule, money and affluence was a lot more important than religion. Under soviet rule I think Atheism would have been quite popular.

Arabic culture does not equal to islamic culture. Islamic culture does not let arts to happen since it considers it heretical. Church itself paid michalangelo to make statues for godsake, how can you say that both are the same. Look i don't defend a certain religion, i am an atheist but islam is much much worse.

Really like how? Cause they kept it awfully secret. If anything, western contact caused them to loosen up.

>every country has terrorists man
>australian flag
kek

Who put them power? Australia? Cause the west sure as fuck didn't put fundamentalists in power in the middle east.

No i was referring to Australian dude.

I say it is not westeners fault that fundementalism on the rule. Look even when Atatürk was alive fundamentalist were killing people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menemen_Incident

>Islam teaches that worshiping idols is heretical
>Procedes to worship a fucking piece of meteor and makes it obligatory for every muslim to touch it at least once in their life

Can't make this shit up

I disagree man. I think Islam in the 1970s was a lot more similar to Christianity, just an ancient set of beliefs that no one took seriously besides being passed down through generations.

It's with the people the US funded in the 1960s that shit really hit the fan.

israel wanted secular arab govnerments overthrown with self destructive radical islamists. even if they scream "death to israel" 24 hours a day, they don't have the means to do it.

Islam itself is fundamentalist and "extreme". This however does not mean that all muslims practise it like that but the idea of Islam is one were ISIS is right and reformists wrong

>In fact we were exiling Galileo in the 1500s for basically the same religious heresy based reasons.
Galileo was exiled for being an annoying cunt who tried to use his conclusions to attack not just the church but also his scientific rivals; if he'd been less of a fuckwit then he would never have been exiled. There's a reason why the church let Copernicus do his work in peace.

aeon.co/ideas/opposition-to-galileo-was-scientific-not-just-religious

Exterminate them for all I care, they're fucked. But do realise that we DID cause this. This is on us, it's probably on us to 'fix' the problem for the world possibly via nukes.

Islam either needs to stop or get reformized. It is inhumane and against the modern civilization.

Really?

static3.businessinsider.com/image/52a1c37869bedd476f5aaefd-960/independent-1993 (1)-1.jpeg

I actually agree in principle. The Muslims had an okay civilization once, and even after their decline it was never supposed to be as bad as it is now.

This is the work of the Jew and the CIA. It's not to say that Muslims aren't an inferior race--they are, certainly--but they were sure as shit doing better than Africa until we started "arming the moderate rebels" over and over. The current situation in the Middle East is artificial, it is the product of our government, on behalf of the Jews, funding and equipping every tin-pot psychotic militiaman from Syria to Pakistan for no other reason than to serve the kikes.

I for one cannot wait until Iran develops nuclear weapons and wipes those dirty Jew bastards off the face of the Earth.

No, Galileo was punished because he violated civic law, it didn't actually have anything to do with religion and he wasn't tried in an ecclesiastic court. People seem to forget that Galileo WORKED for the Church, he violated the terms of his service, used his employer's money to publish libel about his employer, and did so because his boss didn't want to let him publish his unproven theories.

To be perfectly frank Galileo got exactly what he deserved. He was a criminal and he was punished like a criminal. Don't break contract law.

It was not i live in a islam majority country and it was not. There was never a period that islam was more like christianity. There were fundamentalist then also but secular people were in power and they did not take islamist shit. Look at turkey now if you let islamist live like they want. I was pro-turban in unis before this government but now i can see why it should be banned like before. You do not tolerate islam, they did not back then so it was more secular yes.

He's ignorant of history. Hell, even the River War in Sudan was not the largest full scale uprising of the whole "bring on the caliphate". And that was also Sudan radicals attacking Egypt and taking them as slaves.

Go suck your father's Muslim cock you filthy shitskin living in Australia

And the result of Menemen was the hanging of the people responsible, and moves towards sharper secularisation.

Countries themselves naturally crush the fundamentalist threat, just like given enough force, we will CRUSH black lives matter if they pull something like this.

It's only when foriegn powers start supporting and funding the rebels that it all goes to shit.

>Be outnumbered 100 to 1
>Control the future of sandpeople across multiple countries on the other side of the planet

What do you honestly expect me to take from this?

>israel wanted secular arab govnerments overthrown
No. You wanted to believe this and were stupid enough to post it. Stop embarrassing yourself.

This. People keep blaming Germany for the refugee crisis but forget (((who))) started this whole shit in the middle east. Not to mention the countless other cucked countries who opened their borders for "refugees" and let them walk through until they arrived in germany.

> all the muslims killing other muslims so they can oppress other muslims and behead other muslims are secretly US agents
No, that's not right, hmm...
If I would pay to give you a big gun and tell you to go shoot up your neighborhood, would you do it? That's basically what "funding terror" is. The blame is still on the ones pulling the trigger.

I think the you can 'worship' anything and have it be safe as long as you don't take it seriously.

For instance I could worship Thor who teaches to slaughter those who disahonor me while i ride upon my might serpent Jörmungandr...

But it's fine as long as I don't try to snakes at people while attacking them with a maul on pubic transport.

Islam is fine as long as people don't take it seriously, like Christianity, Hinduism or any other religion.

Are you an idiot? Cause you seem to be proud of it.

It's never average Joe. Average Joe is just trying to live his life.

The politicians, the socialites, the doon coons and mudmen, these are the ones that deserve nothing but the most horrific social repercussions for the nationality and border destroying crimes.

BLM is not fundamentalist threat dude. They are just bunch of ignorant retards who can be salvaged with the right political and educational actions. Also foreign powers did not funded islamic rebels in turkey. They came to power naturally then fucked the country up. I mean after the Atatürk's party lost their first elections the party which came to power was islamist.

Even before that atatürk tried to convert to multi-party system it didn't happen because islamists. Fundamentalism was here before the foreign intervention.

He wasn't put into power over any country you moron. He was never even elected dog catcher.

Just need to get other countries to fund secular movements that flat out hang radicals on the streets, while letting the internet and western influences spread.

Give it a decade and itl'l be fixed.

Side effects include: Kids turn transexual, sucide rate goes up, women become whores.

I'm sure the islamic clerics would make the same argument while executing someone who said muhamad was a prophet, as violating 'sharia law' which equates to their version of 'contract law'.

You can phrase it however you want, but there's a general equivalency. My point is Christianity and western civilisation wasn't miles ahead of Islamic civilisation in the 15th century.

You're right Aussie the CIA caused this.

Kek, you think there are not transsexual people in Turkey rn?

Women become whores: Irrelevant. With the right man every women can cheat imo.

>against modern civilization
Modern civilization is a fucking trainwreck though. We were objectively better off a hundred years ago. The technology is nice but society is collapsing. You NEED a strong conservative element in your society to balance out the kiked urbanites. I think the Muslim world's problem is that Muslims are too good at being conservative.

well 1. you aren't the US shitposter supreme, 2. the middle east was fucked long before america even existed.

Fuck islam, fuck allah, i hope muhamad fucks a goat that pedo cock smoker, and the whole middle east is left as a smoking radioactive crater.

But, given all the above, hopefully the jews/cia/americans whatever can be pointed out as the real genesis of this shit we're seeing in the middle east.

Pic related is NOT accurate. OP is more correct. Still doesn't change where we are now i suppose.

Oh I don't disagree with that point in principle, I just disagree with the analogy because Galileo literally wasn't punished for his religious views.

It'd be more like if someone working for a Cleric in Persia published a paper talking about duck cocks that his boss didn't want published, and then also published an editorial calling the Cleric a stupid dumb asshole for not letting him publish his duck-cock paper with Madrassa funds.

The decline of Islam really took off when Al Ghazali came in and turned it into anti science. That was a long long time ago, before the United States was even an idea. This is what fucked the middle east. It's been downhill literally every since Al Ghazali

everything is working as intented then, move along citizen.

Give the gun to the right people though and you can bring down civilisations.

No you don't actually. Also what does society is collapsing means? Why it is individuals responsibility to protect the society. Let it collapse. But don't get me wrong i'm not saying let it collapse in to chaos and let people do illegal shit. Let its values collapse. It is the fate of mankind.

Basically this.

There are similarities between them.

Both groups believe some deeply incorrect philosophy (Allah is god / Whitey is responsible for all evil).

Both groups will do horrible acts because they believe it's right.

Both groups are horrifically underfunded and would be CRUSHED without external support.

Both groups are stupendously hard to convince that they are wrong.

Both groups are receiving funding from the Jewish sources.

Both groups are targeting what they perceive as 'establishment'.

The only difference is the radical islamists have actually managed to overthrow their governments and start fucking shit up. Whereas black lives matter are still waiting for the CIA to drop the AK47s and combat training, metaphorically speaking ofcourse.

We trained him, we funded him, we gave him the strategem to overthrow the secular soviet government. We might as well have put him and people like him into power.

Without us this man would've been hanged in a public square back in the 70s never to be heard of again.

Still BLM does not believe in islam. I said with the right policies the situation is salvagable. Not with islam. In the end god himself wrote the quran according to the muslims, god himself did not blame white people yoo.

This is right tho. See Bin Laden Group and Bush family connection also.

We measure it by measuring the middle east compared to other civilisations of the day.

The middle east was 'world leading' through the medieval period.

It then sharply regressed to being just another medicore civilisation like say Korea, or Mongolia..

It's only in the last 100 years, and 50 years in particular that it became the shithouse capital of the world.

You're right, should have mentioned that.

None of these things have anything to do with Islam, these are traditional pre-Islam arab and persians things and on the 3rd pic, it's european clothes.

I'm really surprised with how civil this thread is.