The muslim asylum seeker who brutally raped and murdered german teen x had previously robbed an italian girl and...

>the muslim asylum seeker who brutally raped and murdered german teen x had previously robbed an italian girl and literally thrown her off a cliff, leaving her a quadriplegic for life
>was suspected in connection with another rape and murder
>got only 1.5 years in prison for robbing and throwing the italian girl off a cliff (attempting to murder her) then became an asylum seeker in germany
>the absolute maximum sentence he can receive as a "juvenile" in germany for the brutal rape and murder of the german teen is 10 years imprisonment

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP! This cunt having murdered a couple of people and attempted to murder another will be out of prison it AT MOST 10 years and on to his next victim!

PATHETIC!

He's a Hazara too, the exact type of Afghan asylum seeker we get in Australia and there are protests to let more of in. Ugliest fucking cunts in the world.

race war when?

All he needs now is Sweden and France and he's got Bingo.

How about start by not letting people who throw women off cliffs out in 1 FUCKING YEAR.

I don't understand how such a justice system can be tolerated. I legitimately don't. That's not justice at all.

When he gets let out after at MOST 10 years (under German law) he will seek asylum in Sweden and rape and kill another white girl. No doubt about it.

The previous rape and assault was is Greece wasn't it?
Source on leaving her crippled?
Europe is a joke, they don't even have mandatory detention for those without valid visas.

Hazaras are held up as the model asylum seekers by the left here, fuck them.

Yeh it was Greece my bad.

I read she was made a quadriplegic on a Greek site, trying to find it now.

Hazaras do a fucking huge amount of raping and killing. Just recently there was another case of it in Sweden. They're persecuted in Afghanistan because even Afghanis realise how terrible they are.

Rember the cunt GetUp tried to ambush Tony with on the charity surfing lesson, he was a "model" Hazara refugee. Muslim 3rd world scum like the rest of them.

Hazara and Rohingya are the two refugee darling groups of the Left. Both Muslim, both 3rd world.

germans are pretty faggy

Hes likely an adult, but i hear they all lie about their age & Germany believes them

Also why the fuck wasn't he deported the first time? how can you commit a brutal crime & then just move to Germany as a refugee? the fuck is wrong with Europe

he is alpha and masculine.

nonetheless he was a good boy

It's Elliot Rodger's brother.

> one person does something bad
> all people of his ethnicity are bad

Never change Sup Forums.

kek

I have no pitty for rapefugee welcoming traitors, that girl got what she sowed. The only thing sad is that it wasn't entirely her fault as she have more than likely been brainwashed since her birth

I'm honestly surprised a healthy German girl like Maria couldn't fight off that little man. She must have weighed about as much as him.

black cock is expensive

source?

how the fuck is he a juvenile. Race war, race war, race war.

>hazaras are held up as the model asylum seekers here

The left never stop to amaze.

>Terrorist attacks in europe, ausenormiecucks start to feel fear no more imegrants
>leftist cucks. Comon you need some diversity yeeees look at this race very good. Ausienormicucks suddenly okey whit it.

Normies should never have a say in politices it should be like a 20% voting right becuse in those precentages people aren't retarded.

Fucking Liberal pieces of shit love to see White person being abused.

(((UN human rights)))