Russia

>Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTKEx0N0DCY
youtube.com/watch?v=b97j0EHBNRY
youtube.com/watch?v=T14wRgVrVEE
youtube.com/watch?v=loX0fi27syE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks more civil and comfy to me than, say, Detroit.

>USA

>Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=VTKEx0N0DCY
>Detroit
Burnt out and fucked up as it is, still isnt dirty as italy

youtube.com/watch?v=b97j0EHBNRY

>a piece of Russia literally across a river from a first world country

>Kievskij
that is hoholistan

what's your point, Tyrone?
It's in Moscow

KIEVSKIJ VOKZAL
KIEVAN TRAIN STATION
A TRAIN STATION IN MOSCOW
ITS CALLED KIEVSKIJ

What, you mean your model city built for tourists to look at? That's as much Russia as New York is America

(((Elves))) should be send back to Numenor.

Subway sandwiches, nice.

>white people chilling and doing business in the streets without being threatened by nigger criminals

What's wrong with this?

>poland
>first world country

Where?

whats the problem? i dont see any muslims & niggers

reeekt

>lithuania
>not a first world country

>Detroit
>a piece of The US literally across a river from a first world country

>>lithuania
>>not a first world country
Hahahhahhahahahahahahhaha. No

I liked your frozen hell Ivan, probably because I love freezing temperatures and 25 degrees celsius indoor. Moscow isn't that bad compared to the rest isn't it?

~5 mil tourists each year. Moscow is ok.

What does Oblast mean? Is it just a Russian word for province/municipality/state?

its fine
you'll only be shocked if you've low expectations
in the end, its a place like any other

Yes

Pretty much Russian for "region" or "province", except we have those words in Russian too.

>tfw no qt russian gf from a poor town

Let's make this a friendly Russia thread dedicated to promoting peace and cooperation between our nations :3

Can't we shit on burgers instead?

Ублюдoк, мaть твoю, a нy иди cюдa гoвнo coбaчьe, peшил кo мнe лeзть? Tы, зacpaнeц вoнючий, мaть твoю, a? Hy иди cюдa, пoпpoбyй мeня тpaхнyть, я тeбя caм тpaхнy yблюдoк, oнaниcт чepтoв, бyдь ты пpoклят, иди идиoт, тpaхaть тeбя и вcю ceмью, гoвнo coбaчьe, жлoб вoнючий, дepьмo, cyкa, пaдлa, иди cюдa, мepзaвeц, нeгoдяй, гaд, иди cюдa ты - гoвнo, жoпa!

Post your definition of first world country faggots

Beautiful picture!

aight
this is now the official /frg/ friendly russia general

But they are often nice too.
This really takes me back.
A bit depressing like everything in winter, if you ever decide to visit, always come somewhere between May and September.

Here's my rarest pepe, please no hack.

Your Russian is pretty advanced. But you should learn it more.

nice skills bro, sounds pretty grammatically correct

>Russia
>Kremlin

>(((crowdstrike)))

Thanks, Google.

This is a meme i learned when i was in russia. My actual russian is pretty shit though feelsbad

Its like you've never seen a bazaar before. We have these 2. People freely sell their wares and arent owned by corporate shits.

>replying to century old pasta
Blyat, Vasily, how new can you be?

>Hy иди cюдa, пoпpoбyй мeня тpaхнyть
thats sounds more like an inventation though.....

what can this do, my pentoo box can't?

>Blyat, Vasily, how new can you be?

blyat, ivan, how you dont understand sarcasm?

>A bit depressing like everything in winter
I don't understand what you mean by that i think the snow is beautiful!

Cosmos without hatred...

>Grey shitty sky for a half of the year.
>butifel

You should visit North Canada.

Strangely calming and melancholic.

>Grey shitty sky for a half of the year
Lol thats only because i took that picture when it was like 7am or something so it was still a bit dark out. If i had waited another few hours the sun would had been out and shinning.

Source
youtube.com/watch?v=T14wRgVrVEE
Not when you have it from November till late April.

/thread

>Grey shitty sky
good
fuck the sun

i meant to reply to

Soon.

Where is Vladivostok bro?

>Moscow
>build for tourists.

We need to make poland a super power

Moscow is not built for humans.

I found it

Vladivostok is an underrated city.

Too bad it turns into an icy hell during winter, due to high humidity.

Where is Stalingrad on the map? I looked for hours the other day but I couldn't find it.

Because Khrushev renamed it to Volgograd. Look for it on Volga.

trips don't like
>8 lane streets
built for humans who like comfort

Moscow and the rest of Russia is like Las Vegas and Mississippi. Beautiful picture which is rotated shillion millions of people and money.

Implying driving anywhere in Moscow is practical in the first place.

The point is that in the USA, mostly welfare recipients live in such poverty. Whereas in Russia and other post-communist countries, even hard-working people are doomed to poverty (not African-tier, but something likeliving in a shitty commieblock, not having money for holiday abroad or a newish car). People who should be middle class don't live like middle class here.

yes

>Moskvabad

It's right. In the villages and small towns feel lucky if you have a job for $ 200 a month. Unemployment $ 12-50 per month. If there is no work or parents pensioners starve you as an African. For debt payment of utility bills can be evicted from kommiblok.

>empty roads in the middle of the night
Well, duh. But most people usually want to get from her me to job or back, in relevant hours.

Bastion of white race!

burger education right there.

A. rush hour traffic jams are guaranteed in every major city
B. I am a night owl and don't care
V. only herbs work in the day

Yes, but in Moscow having a car is generally more trouble than it's worth, because you can more easily get anywhere without one. Still Muscowites insist on buying cars and spending hours each day in traffic jams, out of pure snobism.

It just dawned on me that Russia shares borders with China... and then I realized that there must be a lot of asians living in eastern russia.

Are there like Sino-russian chink slav hybrids in the border where they meet? Do russians in that area like to go south to china and find cheap chink prostitutes? These things fascinate me.

so do nyers, and for good reason, cars are great
/o/ is in agreement

Few mixed marriages. Russian and Chinese differ greatly on mentality and language barriers. Only a few gold miners marry Chinese. Chinese migrants are in Siberia and Far East, but less than a million.

> there must be a lot of asians living in eastern russia
Quite a few, though most of them aren't Chinese. They are Buryats, Tuvans, Yakuts, etc. Basically Mongols or Northern Asians. There are Chinese, but not really a lot of them settle here, most are traders of some kind who come for business and go back to China.

>Are there like Sino-russian chink slav hybrids in the border where they meet?
Probably, but not in statistically significant numbers. You'll find more Russian-Asian hybrids in autonomous republics.

>Do russians in that area like to go south to china and find cheap chink prostitutes?
Probably not. I've heard retired people used to settle in China because it was cheaper, but probably no longer due to cheaper rouble.

Tl;dr, 99% of stuff that happens around the China border involves commerce.

Find a Buryat.

Ah I see. I dont know too much about sino-russian relations but I guess that makes sense.

Russia shares a border with North Korea. It surprised even me.

>Russian and Chinese differ greatly on mentality and language barriers.
Case in point, i once tried dating a Chinese girl. She insisted that she wanted to bring her (female) friend with her on our first date. I don't know, mabe it's normal in China, but I just imagined how awkward the whole thing would be and bailed out.

Took me 1 second.

Any country that isnt slav, face it we were fucked in the ass by communism and are bordering third world

>no one getting sucker punched
>streets cleaner than a nigger neighborhood
>not a black in sight
>people not afraid to walk down the street

is that paradise?

I fucking hate the sunand hottnes, i love he cold especially below zero
I got strange looks the other day when i went to the bakery in shorts a t shirt and boots, it was snow outside but it was sunny and hot

Stylish boots, t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=loX0fi27syE

indeed.

Have the Buryats been converted, or are they still mostly Buddhist?

Buryatia in 27% Orthodox Christian, 20% Tibetan Buddhist, 25% "religious in general", and 13% atheist. According to census, ethnically Buryatia is 60% Russian and 30% Buryat. So I guess it's safe to say most of them are Buddhist.

slovakia

Looksabout same as Russia t b h.

this looks nice

It's a small town near me, I was honestly surprised how decent it looked, since anything smaller that 500k is generally a basket case here.