How do the jews preform this trickery?

How do the jews preform this trickery?

>muh 6 qvadrillion

SHUT IT DOWN YOU FILTHY GOY

no

Liberal-Judaism is very strong and dominates over many countries.
Also I did not know Australia and Kiwi in ''West''.

>Australia/New Zealand
>western

What? They're right next to Japan.

we created them you fucking idiot.

Its the Germans fault like everything else

G-d's chosen may do as they please, goy.

chemtrail metallic nanoparticles are signal receivers, they bioaccumulate in neural tissue.

pass it on.

Muh 6 gorillion goy. Remember the Holocaust

Then why are we here? That would work on everybody.
It's the television. Since I don't watch it, I started to become uncucked

POOOOO

>Right next to Japan
Have you seen a map before?

DESIGNATED

SHOOTING

SCHOOLS

how can 14million people rule over 7billions?

Americans are huge cucks and made cuckolding mainstream and now all the eurofags wanna be just like america and bow to superior jewish cock.

Atl east we have schools poo

I just wiped my ass with a page from the Koran.
Diversity Enrichment?

the Aussie chick is the hottest.

Nice autism ya got there

Why does this picture have two Australian flags on the right

Banks.

Do you support the refugees flooding Europe, Goldstein? When will G-d's chosen establish Greater Israel in the name of YHWH, disintegrating the Islamic hordes in their path?

How do Anglos perform this trickery?

>Former British Empire
>Not Western.

Fuck off EDL Shithead. Pick up a book.

>KEK is here.

Whites were too naive, so naturally they lost to the most garbage but trickier race.

>how does the most intelligent group of people control dumb people

Really? See Apartheid if you want to understand why Jews dominate high-intelligence occupations and industry.

Australia is just a tropical version of Canada.

500 people for every one Jew

idk, germany looks alright, me ol china!

kek. We need some half-breeds otherwise we can't control the natives.

Control of the Media, Control of educational institutions/curriculums/textbooks, Control of the government though Lobbying and a lot of $£€.

Kek.

She has three Burnett's to make her look good.
The Aussie girl is competing with other blondes.

Yes. Whites are the only race smart enough to recognise our plans and goals and try to stop them like Hitler did.
The only way to ensure our survival is to wipe out the white race but it can be done simply, not by war or violence but by brown dick. In 30 years time europe and america will be so mixed race and non white that they wont be a threat anyone. Think brazil for example.

Shes not emaciated enough. 1/10

that's a lot of people per jew.

fixed

*unzips dick*

Go and suck Arab dick, you lefty cuck.

Christianity

Bro, yes she is.
They just kept her arms wide enough to mspaint a jew tat

most of the jews here in argentina are alright, they don't really like israel and have mixed feeling about what is going on with the palestinian.

are the jews in the promised land more racist and """"fanatic""""?

You pushed to hard to fast Schmolo. You fucked up with gamergate, shutting down the goy's perfectly good bread and circus was a stupid move.
Now they are playing real life vidya, and have 'realized' they are playing for a team...

> brown eye cornea

wat

> checks flag
> keks intensify

>he got jewed and fell for the left and right wing meme

can you please tell your shlomies to gtfo my country?

>Tfw JIDF forgot to use proxies

No .. it is something much more sinister, the great Sahn!

Fuck I'm NA and this one got me.

I need more of these.

Ummmm, I'm starting to sexualize this pretty heavily. Like I could get off pretty hard on starving some Jewish bitch and making her suck semen just to stay alive.
To feel that kind of power over the kike...

But noone cares about Israel and Palestine here
And all the people I know that care about it hate Israel with a passion

hate to break it to you goy but Trump is /Our guy/. Sure he might build the wall or whatever but he aint deporting anyone and instead of muslims hell import more mexicans with more (((education))) and (((legally))) regardless America is getting blacked/beaned and dont even make me start on those eurocucks

> only whites are smart enough

> is hated by every single race on the planet

nice try shlomo, just admit you like sucking the US dick and you d be dust without it

damn

saved

If it helps, I personally wish we had known about middle eastern oil back then.....
Yall are bros
Semites, no matter the religion, well....

Me too. Are there any train themed ones?

So in the coming race war does that mean I can hunt niggers with my bow without having to worry about getting shot by white guys?

We know Schmolo, we know... We can't compete with you on the conspiracy/jewing level. So we are going to have to do it in the open like old times.

Australia is a member of the EU. It's also majority white.

I wish I was Israeli so I could LARP this hard and piss off pollack neckbeards.

I swear to the Lord, if shit pops off I'm going to keep my muzzleloader on me. And if I see a guy fighting on our side with a bow and arrow, we'll play cowboys and Indians. Except this time it'll be side by side.

imagine a 7/10 girl standing in a sea of 2/10 girls. all those 2/10 are trying to murder the 7/10. i wouldn't mind helping that 7/10

Bro, he's getting little to no responses

When did these things get so varied and prominent? What's the meme even called?
They trigger people pretty hard.

this

throwing away countries with modern military equipment into hands of muslims... who already target jews wherever they go

gods chosen people sure are 'smart', eh?

unless they plan to mix people with africans and then DNA bomb the hell out everyone... in which case, have fun with DNA decay, future goblin race of dogs chosen

This

Fluoride in the tap water, genetically modified 'food', chemtrails, vaccinations, etc.

>swap germany and the UK
>replace Italy with greece
>you will now get the current state of the EU

>the UK is going to break off, set a great example and greece shall copy us because of the weakened EU and because we cut out an article 50 path

Who is the 7/10? The strawberry blonde NZ girl?

it's called country love

They've been around forever
And variations, like pic related

I would gladly hunt niggers with you.
I'm not really sure. They took off last year but they've become really popular.

Mfw there are 2 Australias

the kike country surrounded by mudslime countries. 8 million people surrounded by 200+ million.

Muh holocaust
Muh evil Muslim neighbours
Muh rothschilds

I need one of an Anglo male killing and impregnating all of the other races.

>(you)
Happy?

How's this one grab ya?

Don't worry burger I liked your bants

Stop hunting for (you)s. This is the first and last (you) that you'll get from me, faggot.

-Because of the traitors that will sell their race for money and power (freemasons etc).

-Because of the traitors that are too affraid to do something and risk being labeled a bad word like "racist".

-Because of the traitors that won't make any white children or do something about the situation because they live only for materialism.

-Because of the traitors that want to see their race suffer and disappear because they were bullied by whites at school or didn't get a white boyfriend because too ugly.

>Canada
CANUCKOLDS BTFO

Awesome, cheers. Maybe The Empire will make a comeback in fashy form.

I gotta procreate
But then I'm afraid I'll be complacent.
I have absolutely dick to lose right now

>The Empire Strikes Back (literally)

That's why I saved it, it shows Canada brown nosing, straya chillin, and the rest just indignant as fuck
I'm mostly Irish and German, according to my genealogy that my grandmother did. But my sur name is English as all hell.
Basically typical American mutt.

Do you think America was a mistake? 850,000 whites killed by feral niggers, you tore your country to pieces in the civil war over them and now you have 40,000,000 (forty fucking million and growing) who will riot and burn your cities if you stop feeding them.

They are extremely business savvy.