I saw this LL video of Chinese people cooking a dog alive, in shallow water

I saw this LL video of Chinese people cooking a dog alive, in shallow water.

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

Apparently they think the more the dog suffers, the better it tastes.

What percentage of the Chinese are actually like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3187812/Peppa-Pig-jealous-Piglets-China-luxury-resort-hogs-dive-swim-massage-jacuzzi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtu.be/RxfwmI7PZyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100%

See, user? He survived, it's ok.

100% of cantonese

A percentage greater than zero.

All of them.

I mean it could be just some idiots in the backwaters of China that do shit like this, but part of me feels that there's something deeply rooted in China's culture and genes that makes them less empathetic in general.

enough with you PETA fags, this isn't an animal rights board. China is a huge country, they have a fair share of both animal cruelty and love. just look at this link they treat their piglets better than most of the western world

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3187812/Peppa-Pig-jealous-Piglets-China-luxury-resort-hogs-dive-swim-massage-jacuzzi.html

Those luxury pigs are sold to prisoners as prostitutes. Read it in a book about Chinese prisons.

>sauce: fake news

>Chinks
>human
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

aren't humans supposed to eat herbivorous animals?

I got a vegan friend should I eat them too?

The Chinese seem to be addicted to adrenaline. They stress the critter out to release max amount then feast on it. Sometimes even eating the creature alive.

Its a must

They're only herbivores in the same sense as Brianna Wu is a woman.

A couple of hundred years ago, we had dogfights, bear baiting, and "badger-in-a-bag". We grew out of it, there's no reason to assume the Chinks won't too. It's not PC to say, but morality is like any other technology, it evolves over time, the Chinks are a way behind us but then their recent history is a fucking shitshow.

Lamb

>says the Finn

Chinks built a wall to prevent my ancestors from holocausting them, remember?

chinese are subhumans

>this is what will rule the world once whites are gone

Think about that.

Besides, we're still more human than what americans ever will be.

Only an ape lacks the sentience to understand that exporting niggers into your country and then giving them rights is not a smart thing to do

Watch a documentary on it. Plenty of Chinese pissed at these dog eaters because it makes China look savage.

>What percentage of the Chinese are actually like this?
You should pay more attention to another important fact: no matter how low is the percent the absolute number of chinks like that is still greater than your country's population.

I aint watching that shit.

I rather see Turks burning alive than this.

They'll get to eat my doggo when they rip him from my could dead hands.

>leaf
>defending the yellow menace

Really boiled my spaghetti

What breed

This is now a Mercy thread

zero is not a number

Arent gooks the same?
They have a national dish where they put dog into a bag, beat the shit out of it with sticks, till it's dead, I guess, because "it makes the meat taste better".

german shepherd

Fact: China has an enourmous population but not enough food to properly sustain it
Fact: A good portion of the Chinese refuse to eat Beef (just like Indians)
Fact: Dog meat is a common beef alternative in both countries (not just China)
Fact: Eating a Fish straight out of water or a live chicken is delicious

id love to see turks burn alive

they ate babies to survive Mao's great leap forward

the problem isnt eating a dog dumbass, its literally torturing it to death in the most painful of ways that would make psychos recoil

youtu.be/RxfwmI7PZyQ
100% of them. They do not have the same Judea-Christian Values you and I have.

Animals in fear release hormones that makes the meat tough. They're doing the opposite of what you're supposed to.

t. Sheep farmer

>i sure am smart

>What percentage of the Chinese are actually like this?

6.1%. Over 79.300.000 dog eaters.

But that doesn't mean it can't be a percentage user.

Where's the WEBM of that grown ass chinese man beating down a kid with his scooter nearly to death?

It is
There's a saying? fairy tale? we subscribe to
Eating dogs is a lifetime choice
If you eat one, all dogs will hate you for life and you will have to eat/ kill most you come across as they'll know what you did and attack/ flee
If you never eaten one, then they won't fight and you may have them as pets

>$400
>tfw more than a half of our population earns less
Fucking libshits destroying our whole country along with the remnants of communism. I want to immigrate to China now.
The problem is not only the communism, but also the people trying to fix it. Is there even a country that successfully flipped back to capitalism through revolution or foreign intervention?