Brit/pol/ - mfw we voted to leave the EU edition

>BREAKING BETRAYAL - Andrea Leadsom: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Labour is running a great risk with its populist turn
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/01/labour-running-great-risk-its-populist-turn

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Riot feared in Bradford after police shoot Paki
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/family-man-shot-dead-police-join-mp-appeal-calm-protests/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Union Leader: Corbyn should step down in 2019 if Labour's poll ratings are still bad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4083838/Jeremy-Corbyn-consider-quitting-Labour-leader-polls-awful-2019-says-close-ally-union-power-broker-Len-McCluskey.html

>Warner Bros. looking to make Brexit movie
theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/02/brexit-the-movie-warner-bros-set-to-option-ukip-donors-memoirs-aaron-banks

>Brexit Britain is more racist and less happy than it was in 2016 - Rejoice
news.sky.com/story/brexit-britain-sky-data-poll-reveals-a-nation-divided-10713985

>"Tories make a mockery of the honours system", claims Corbyn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps0MfBG5-Uo

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/politics/parties/ukip/nigel-farage/nigel-farage-joins-lbc-weeknight-show-presenting/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4090422/A-BBC-comedy-sketch-Real-Housewives-ISIS-showing-character-suicide-vest-sparks-fury-viewers-say-trivialises-plight-real-life-jihadi-brides.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z4_8YoxIj74
youtube.com/watch?v=44TzcehU0V8&t=2069s
youtube.com/watch?v=DOB6UDC-67w
youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUo7a7J_I
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg
youtube.com/watch?v=YQx7Y34DKSI
gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan
gov.uk/further-education-courses/financial-help
jihadwatch.org/2016/01/uk-new-reforms-give-immigrants-with-more-than-one-wife-extra-benefits
youtube.com/watch?v=wRFD9BqV6GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An abstract and metaphorical bar of soap

I can't believe I missed this, you cheeky cunts

I for one love the "autistic screeching" meme.

Just got rejected from all my unis to study computer science. Just fuk up my shit senpai.

>Nigel Farage is joining LBC, the home of political debate, to present a brand new weeknight programme starting on Monday 9th January.

>Packed into 60 minutes, The Nigel Farage Show will be full of opinions, callers and reaction to the biggest stories of the day, as well as Farage’s nightly Final Thought.

>Broadcast live from 7pm, Monday to Thursday, he will present the show from LBC’s studios in London and on the road from across the UK, Europe and the USA as he invites listeners to share their views on the issues that will shape their lives for years to come.

lbc.co.uk/politics/parties/ukip/nigel-farage/nigel-farage-joins-lbc-weeknight-show-presenting/

Nightly Nige!

Anyone seen the video of the blacks in america torturing that disabled white teen and shouting fuck white people?

The independent said they do not believe it was racially motivated :/

>lbc.co.uk/politics/parties/ukip/nigel-farage/nigel-farage-joins-lbc-weeknight-show-presenting/

I-I'm gay lads

Who isn't?

Reminder that brit/pol/ operates a strict 'no fags or queers' policy

But lets in the pakistanis. lel

I don't really care, I'm Henry Cavill poster, been here since before you were born.

You will like my fag posting, you will wank off to it and you will feel guilty about it and eat a chocolate bar.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4090422/A-BBC-comedy-sketch-Real-Housewives-ISIS-showing-character-suicide-vest-sparks-fury-viewers-say-trivialises-plight-real-life-jihadi-brides.html

>tfw looking up refugee centers in my country
>tfw seriously considering it

youtube.com/watch?v=z4_8YoxIj74

Why hello there, how's life as a deskjocky at a British intelligence service?

Just be careful user, don't do anything that will fuck your life over in the long run. Maybe you could have one raided by police for terrorist activities? Who knows your information may be proven right and you would have done some equally good stuff.

I used to be a homophobe and ex pence poster
Now I have a boyfriend and I'm the sub

That's lovely but I don't care. Hello have a nice week.

Reminder that you're only gay if you receive.

Should I tell my parents?

>mfw we voted to leave the EU

I will NEVER stop grinning like a fool when I remember this. NEVER.

Bad thread

non white people should be chucked out the country

>tfw not gay but loathe women as anything other than visually attractive baby machines.

Germans are more of a threat to Europe than Muslims and Jews. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip, you can't.

>mfw Devy is literally the best

youtube.com/watch?v=44TzcehU0V8&t=2069s

THE WAAAAAAY BEGAT THE WAAAAAAY

youtube.com/watch?v=DOB6UDC-67w
fuck the BBC

when do you teaslippers finally leave?

>get an opportunity to uncuck yourselves
>pussy out
Literally as bad as Scots voting against their own independence

go back to the mosque, abdul, no one asked for your opinion

>1 hour

Condensed goodness

neat

I must admit I am still waiting to see if the powers that be actually have the will power to trigger article 50.

> I don't think they will at this rate

But who knows? Maybe they will, I have doubts. The popcorn munching has been nice though, waiting, seated in the front row and watching.

>mfw I literally can't remember what it was like to not be in severe emotional pain every second of every day

DOOOOOOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUo7a7J_I

>piss on someone's shoes
>surprised when they shout at you
So tell me, do Austrians consider themselves slavs or '''''aryans'''''?

Based Poles.

Feel like moving there or Russia when UK become an Islamic Republic.

When is the UK finally going to leave the EU? Seems like it's never going to happen at this rate.

>bird I was shagging has just got into a relationship

My cum is practically still in her does that mean I've cucked him?

Just checked their website, the video linked article says it was racially charged.

If you were actually shooting inside of her, yes.

Not really

you have cucked

Meant to by March, April.
Should have happened sooner but Pig fucker Cameron was a cunt about it and quit like a sulking child.

Get a grip lad

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg

Fortunately it's not for faggot (((news outlets))) to decide what is and is not a hate crime

Whoever prosecutes will undoubtedly push for hate crime charges and it'll take five minutes for a jury to return a guilty verdict once they've heard the video

Pretty funny actually, certainly by the standards of BBC comedy nowadays

Top Kek

You have far too much faith in western elites

I was just having a moment, I'm re-calibrated now. no worries

youtube.com/watch?v=YQx7Y34DKSI

You gonna go for clearance or whatever it's called?
I've seen a fair few programming jobs about so there is a job market out there for when you graduate.
That or try to go for some sort of engineering.

Every faggot studies computer science

Funny, the only relevant qualification I got for computer science was a B in maths and I got an offer for CompSci from Exeter in Clearing

There's still hope lad

what dig nige speak about last night?

Alcohol

>you fucking love me
>brexit?
>nah but you proper love me
>meeeeeeeeee

Are muslims still allowed to claim benefits for their multiple wives? (British can't)

I wasn't qualified enough to get into uni.

it means you are a beta, just like the other one

Sauce on the image?

Yes, they are.

I hate this fucking country.

no rush lad, i just sent my application off (i'm 25)
if you want to do it you just need to be patient and find the right course and place. Getting shunted in straight out of 6th doesn't help everyone

it's archived on a playboy thread on /s/ somewhere, I ca't remember her name

I am literally not qualified enough for any uni course.

Open University lad

It's expensive

It's a fraction of the cost of actual uni

>tfw ran out of patience and dropped some Bowden on goybook

"I just like philosophy haha"

how can you claim benefits for wives?

gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan
gov.uk/further-education-courses/financial-help

plus more stuff
if you want to do it, there are options. i went back to college when i was 20, council paid it

>i just sent my application off (i'm 25)
So you get the 24+ thing?

Another go at A-levels?

It's probably something like the wives are eligible for bennies and the husband claims them for himself.

jihadwatch.org/2016/01/uk-new-reforms-give-immigrants-with-more-than-one-wife-extra-benefits

I highly doubt that, you can probably at least get in to some shit tier Uni like London Metropolitan or something.

if you mean the loan, i didn't need it because i didn't need any extra q aside from my a levels. but it was good to know it existed

Aren't A levels the equivalent to highers here in Scotland? I'll never get them, struggled and failed with GCSEs (Nationals here in Scotland, I think) enough back in my school days.

I never understood why gcse and a level courses are not available for all online through a government portal at a reduced cost. Such a waste.

I would love a good old fashioned rumpy-pumpy session with Meghan

What do we do about catholic qts?

I have 4 gcses, council still funded me to go to college and i pumped out grade As for their stats.
Prove you have matured/gained life experience etc and are not at risk of screwing with their stats/ofsted report and most colleges will probably take you on and bill the council

Nope, I can't.

Honestly, it's that bad.

cant you get GCSEs on open U

Matured? I was always mature in school, I just found it too hard, hence no qualifications at all.

>Catholic
Dropped

I'm not sure, they said to contact learn direct on their FAQ

Samantha Dorman

>see the same black guy outside for 2 weeks
>realised then he's moved in a few doors down
>literally fuck
>neighbours are mostly old racist leave supporters
>together we are in collective disbelief that he had the cheek to invade our racist safe space
>had to remove one of my golliwogs from the window sill before he sees it and goes apeshit
>surrendered to a nigger so the police don't confiscate my golliwogs

So hows things round your end lads?

Just claim as a community that he's disturbing the peace and that you all want him gone. They'll remove him eventually.

they don't know that, though. Anyway there are alternatives to GCSEs that have the same value, and alternative routes to anything. You have to put in the effort and research if you actually want to achieve, though.

So lads I've been banging this girl from the year below on my course the last few months whilst at uni problem is shes been dating this guy back home for the last two years.

I really feel bad for the guy, its not just me shes been sleeping around with either, do you guys think i should maybe tell him somehow would hate to be in his situation tbf.

Don't really see what all the fuss is about desu, I'd shag her but definitely not wife material (because she's a nigger)

Give out a golliwog to each of your neighbours and have them all display it in their windows, strength in numbers my friend

Go ask your normie friends, cunt

Tell him desu

>No pakis, wogs or nigs on my street

Just do something along the lines of this youtube.com/watch?v=wRFD9BqV6GY

>no pakis, wogs, or nigs in my village

Has a non-white person ever been charged with a "hate crime"?

reminder not to reply to tripfags