Fuck you when you force a birth.
Fuck you and your KKK.
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you Donald, king of hate.
Fuck you Donald, king of rape.
Fuck this country, fuck red states.
FUCK YOU FASCIST USA!

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/6d881414fcc44ba89a8b47fdea037215/bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-over-decade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beautiful. whoever wrote this is the new Robert Frost.

are you being intolerant of my opinions right now?

NaCl

The church burning was a Hillnig you dumbass.

Let the hate flow through you.

Thanks user.

Fuck you.

Fuck you too.

It doesn't matter who did it, dipshit. Trump enabled it.

I agree... Hate can be channeled into action. I will not let Trump get away with his evil machinations.

We won and you lost
America will be great
Go and cry some more

Hilldawg's a cunt
Hilldawg is fat
I like Trump
And his cool red hat

chumpkins can not refute this...

I r8 8/8: Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

Dry your tears.

one of my all time favourite webms, makes me smile every time

This one is better. It shows Hilldawg demonstrating the strength and steadiness that make her an ideal commander in chief.

Your tears are more intoxicating than 1,000 beers.

Did you just assume my bigotry?

Trump won,
Hil got trumped,
Falange helped, once again
Libtards will never hold power, once again.

This webm is fucking hilarious.

Guck Shlumpf and fuck wide people

>fuck wide people

Stop fat-shaming.

YOU. FUCKING. WHITE. MALE.

>tfw too smart to vote for Hillary

Praise Kek! Thank you for the triples, Lord Kek!

If America is Fascists why is so much high position run by Jews then?

I agree, Donald Trump sucks.

He isn't Fascist enough.

Trump is not anti-gay
Proud gay trump supporter

>"Love Trumps Hate"
>"Fuck you Donald, King of Hate"
>"Hate can be channeled into action"
>its only okay when I do it
T. Tolerant Liberal Hypocrite

Chimp out
Chimp out
Glorious glorious
Chimp out

Yum Yum! Delicious liberal tears!

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Doesn't even rhyme.
0/10 shit poem.

N E W F A G
E
W

F
A
G

Any big 2017 resolutions for your basement dwellings?

FUCK THE PUSSY COMING SRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUNG
A YOUNG FAGGOT GOT IT BAD, CAUSE I'M IN TOWN
AND NOT SOME UGLY UGLY FEM SO THE POLICE THINK
THEY DON'T HAVE AUTHORITY TO COOK YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY

FUCK THAT SHIT, CAUSE I AM THE ONE
THE ONE AND ONLY LEFT, GOD'S CHOSEN SON THAT GETS YOU STRAPPED ON, THROWN ON A BED, GET MY RED,WHITE AND BLUE WIRES HOOKED RIGHT TO YOUR HEAD.

say MAGA!!!!

SCREAM IT ALL DAMN NIGHT, I'LL MAKE YOUR GAY SOUL LIGHT UP LIKE IT'S CHRISTMAS NIGHT.

I'LL RAID YOUR TUMBLR, MASH YOUR MYSPACE ACCOUNT. THAT TEACH YOU HOMOS TO BEG FOR A RECOUNT.

MAKE YOU CRY "MMMMEERRRRCCCYYY!!!!" yeah, nigger, let JESUS in...SAVIOR RIDING IN ON THE CURRENT'S WIND...AND WHEN I'M FINISHED? LET THE DEVIL RESCIND.

I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY HATE SO MUCH,
HATING ON SOME RED HATS AND GRABBING GAY NUTS.
GET ROASTED. CALL THE POLICE. BLACK LIVES MATTER TEARING UP GHETTO STREETS.

MIKE PENCE WILL SWARM, ANY DEGENERATE IN A HUMAN FORM. JUST CAUSE I'M FROM, THE GOP, GREASY LOOKING SKIDS ARE AFRAID OF ME. A GOOD, CHRISTIAN MAN ON THE WARPATH, AND WHEN I'M FINISHED? I'LL SEE YOU AT THE SABBATH, YOUNG LIBS DYING IN THE USA?

yo, Dre, I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY....

FUCK THE PUSSY!!! (electric currents in the background)
FUCK THE PUSSY!!!

FUCK THE PUSSY!!!

wonderful

>weekend at Hillary's

Is Bangladesh even a country? I thought it was like part of India or something. Do Bangladeshi poo in loo?

>uses a picture that specifically says not to reply to Stormfags
>replies to what you perceive as Stormfags

304 - 227

This is what happens when you can't come up with your own memes and just have to copy other people's.

What are the numbers for? And what do you mean? What happens? Who was copying memes?

Why is there a Swedish flag in the middle?

Hey there lefty whiney scum.
I heard you like dick up your bum.
Bask in trumps amlighty splendour.
remember there are just 2 genders.
Your pronouns may be zim or zerm.
But you will never feel the bern.
Your bright dyed hair and thick rimmed glasses,
And gender studies college classes.
Dont mean shit to all of us.
So please dont nake such a fuss.

Best I can tell is its an alternate version of the flag of Minnesota, assuming that the flags are the 50 states in alphabetical order. No idea why it looks like the Swedish flag, but it has a white outline around the yellow Nordic cross, so its a little different from Sweden's flag. Maybe Minnesota's colors are blue, yellow, and white? Maybe Minnesota has a lot of Swedes?

Hey, that was pretty good

it doesn't even rhyme, god you leftists are worthless

what's your opinion on the future manditory pussy grabbing laws?
where women are required to have their pussy grabbed by any straight male before entering any public assembly?

Underated

Not bad.

>18% of the poem is Fuck
You truly have grasp of the English language and are one classy individual.

You do understand that when you come here and bitch and whine all it does it make my erection harder, right?

For the next 2 years (at minimum) the republicans control the federal government. They have a majority in both the house and senate, AND Trump will get to appoint the new justice, giving the republicans a majority there as well.

Can't even match my meter. SHOCKING NEWS: Drumpf fans can't write.

>Is Bangladesh even a country?
Yes.
>I thought it was like part of India or something.
Kinda but not really. We're a sovereign nation. Got a pretty strong and competent army too.
>Do Bangladeshi poo in loo?
Yes :DDD

>Bangladesh stops open defecation in just over a decade
bigstory.ap.org/article/6d881414fcc44ba89a8b47fdea037215/bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-over-decade