CHINA EXXECUTES IT RICHEST BILLIONARE

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11399732/China-executes-Ferrari-loving-billionaire-gangster.html

Holy fuck guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-14/china-s-capital-flight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They do this all the time. You have to pay bribes to government if you're super rich.

JUST

And this is why every rich chink is buying up land on the Western Seaboard, as a bugout plan.

and claimed one of his gangs had been found in possession of three grenades, 20 guns, 677 bullets, 2,163 shotgun cartridges and more than 100 knives.

Pffft. Small time. Putting the knives aside I have more then this at home. Raids on American gangsters in the first half of the 20th century often turned up enough munitions to arm thousands of men.

They are also paying women in other countries to have anchor babies with them thinking it will make it easier to get permission to live in those countries if they have a child that is a citizen there. There wives actually know about it and condone it.

Yep, here in Sydney too

So do they take all his shit?

RIP

Reminder that 13% of the world's wealth is hidden away in shell corporations, untaxable by any government. That number will only grow with time

FUCK YEAH CHINA

"Liu Han always wins. Liu Han never loses," said the billionaire, who was reportedly wearing a knee-length mink jacket.

top fucking kek, do they think he will become the next Donald Trump???

20 gunmen still isn't bad.

trump is next on their list

Fatty shouldve learned the difference between Taiwan and Thailand

China has more population than your hick town and people actually care what goes on there.

This is nothing related to whatever bullshit he did. It's actually Xi's attempt to show that he has total control over the nation and to indirectly blackmail the billionaires into NOT doing shit that's against the interest of the nation, like fleeing insane amounts of capital from it

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-14/china-s-capital-flight

oh good one goy!

Donald Trump will never fall to dirty gook hands while the American military defends America.

Even the article says he was related to a government official indicted on corruption charges, this is just the Chicom gooks murdering a political opponent, as the article suggests.

China : we nuke the swamp from 50ft away

Something went left. Politics...baka. I'm sure he hasn't done anything he hasn't been doing. Someone had a motive.

>Putting the knives aside
This triggers the britbong

>9:24AM GMT 09 Feb 2015

I see this a lot, why are there so many people on Sup Forums linking old articles

kek, stay sane based conservative island

You're a faggot

Myah See! it was legal to buy ammunition you dum dum

Myah!

Oi, fuck you m8, they may ave made me bin me knife, but you asking to get stabbed with an assault spoon if ye keep sayin that shit.

How come he staid in China then? Why not get the fuck out of that shithole?

They executed him in 2015 this is old fucking news

Chinese lives matter

Bitcoins

>you will never afford a knee-length mink jacket