Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xX4Pxiwti4E
youtube.com/watch?v=R_swMQ-Kviw
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2PirNM-_4
youtube.com/watch?v=icgYS_u8TtI
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feminists will claim this is progressive behaviour

Haha, nah man. They won't say a fucken word.
They know with muzzies they'll get what they deserve.

You mean "french" women?

Basically, this is the 93. It has like 70% of the Maghreb population in France.

Stuff was filmed in Sevran, it's a conservative shithole.

People there live like in their homeland: men do nothing except smoke some dank stuff while women take care of their billion kids and do the grocery. If you go in Paris or even some other 93 places, you see girls in miniskirts and shit.

Parisian speaking.

True female liberation is having to obey a shitskins or deal with acid to the face

>women bitch like they always do
>modern men put cuck on overdrive
>they decide to listen to their drivel and bitching instead of standing up to them like they did for thousand of years
>women want real men
>they choose Abdul over Frenchie cucks
Are we supposed to be surprised?

>french woman

They are magrebis womens (i don't know the translation in english for Magreb population)

And, who care about woman ?

Was Benzema born in those ghettos?

>if she goes out she gets raped
>maybe she wants to get raped
solve that

On one hand, multiculturalism and Islam is shit but on the other, women not being able to go out alone is a good thing.

I am confused.

Thanks for correcting the record. I guess Europe doesn't have a Muslim problem after all.

This report was likely made by a SJW.

These dudes in the report are first generation immigrants. They live like they used to.
Basically, they live in a ghetto where the city has no money because Sevran is a communist city. The presidency used to give no money on communists cities because fuck'em, we like to have our ghettos so when one of our Right-wing politician is arrested in some money affair, we point out that "niggers and sandniggers are dangerous" in these underfunded cities..

FRANCE YES!

The term 'The Maghreb' isn't often used in English, and most people probably won't know what it is.

Better to just say 'North Africa'.

Yer welcome dude. Basicaly I'm a dirty fucking leftist that hate your american left. Fucking SJW.
I just wanted to correct the record because you peeps deserve to know that France is a nice place, despite what you could think.

and american feminists complain about street harassment lmao

Oh, ok thanks

They're targeting white women as well.

No, Benzema was born in a town near Lyon , which is south west of Switzerland.

Nah he was born in Lyon. In Bron to be exact. Apparently it's a nice little place.

>70%

It is barely 15% percent.

I don't have a problem rectifying the two.

Just because Muslims do something doesn't automatically make it a bad idea.
Women shouldn't be allowed anywhere outside of their home without male supervision and they shouldn't be allowed to make decisions
The world will become a much better and happier place if women are put back in their place

No white women go there.
It is a problem but that's like saying the whole US is like the black inner city of Chicongo.

>Sevran

ISSOU

youtu.be/xX4Pxiwti4E

Get back in your cuckshed sven you fucking retard faggot

I'm pretty sure France is dirty, stinky and filled with hookers and pickpockets.

Why should I go there?

>The world will become a much better and happier place if women are put back in their place

But that world will have a big Muslim population. It'll have a bunch of other ramifications such as big increase in crime, taxes, terrorism and attacks on basic human freedom.
its true though

He's joking asshole. Fix your country or we'll fucking fix it for you at the atomic level.

you realize that you can take away women's right without having Islam involved right?
making women have male supervision does not require mud slimes and will not make the Muslim population any greater or lesser

Evil French men!

white men must pay for this assault on women

I live in continental France since 5 years some places are really cuck. Fortunately a lot of places in province, including where I live now are still very nice.

>you realize that you can take away women's right without having Islam involved right?

wont happen

Kek

>still
Won't be like that in the coming years, believe me.

probably not but it's possible and it should happen

We could kill 80% of the population of the US in the next hour Ronald, don't play the big guy

The funny bit is that feminist toward the end, when asked why Muslim women hadn't joined their march she started to say something, but then censored herself, in case she said something offensive to minorities.

hahahahaha, women's rights knocked back a hundred years. gj liberals

Isn't Marseille the worst city in France though?
Which made me kinda sad when I was reading the Count of Monte Cristo

You know, this video was so delicious to watch. Its fucking glorious to see the women realize that their empty slogans are meaningless if the men decide to stop giving a fuck about them.

You know, you may hate me but this time I am on the side of the slimes, no I still want to genocide the slimes, but when it comes to women they got it 100% right.

Its almost so bad that I want to go there in those areas and intimidate women with other slimes, too bad I am white though.

Women deserve zero freedoms though.

>Paris

'nuff said

For how long though? Hopefully it'll all end when it's relatively contained to the cities.

Ferme ta gueule Karim.

but it feels like 135% sometimes

>Not converting to Islam to save Europe

It's like you want the degeneracy to spread.

Come and try to fix us, you burger loving mongoloid
We're gonna fuck you right in the ass

Marseille is weird. I studied here (I'm from corsica so it's the closest place to have some good universities).
It's full of arabs but also a FN stronghold.
The few white SJWs here are northerners who came here for the sun.
It's still a pretty shitty city but some places are really nice

why don't you fix your own muslim problem first? its understandable that the USA wouldn't want the French atomic arsenal to fall into islamic hands in 50 years when the rest of you pasty, baguette eating pussies have been sharia'd

The funny thing is that when I first started I used this chart as a thing to prove that mudslimes are evil.

But now I could basically use this graph as proof that they are sane.

>Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=R_swMQ-Kviw

Marseille sucks, get over it. If we could bomb this place, we would. Trust me. This is the only place I know with regular gun shootings in France...

>implying I'm clicking on whatever shit you linked
sorry, I guess your epic meme failed

It is the worst, even though some district are okay. It's the only city where their are real no-go zones held by druglords.

Thanks for the (You)

I just linked some nice music. NTM were the last one rappers that deserved money and publicity. Too bad they were against the FN though.

I would rather bomb the whole 93 department tho'

please fatbro forgive him, i surrender for him

IF YOU DONT VOTE MARINE LE PEN YOU ARE FUCKING KEKS AND HOPE YOU DIE FUCKING FROGS
karma is a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2PirNM-_4

Petite merde

Branleur de merde.

T'as touché tes allocs ce mois-ci? Va donc fumer du crack ou de l'herbe.

Pierre, I'm not french but even I know the 93 suburb isn't first generation immigration.

Aside from that your analysis is correct.

Yeah well Malmö is also a stronghold of Sweden Democrats but doesn't change the fact that it is a shithole with a majority non-Swedish population
yeah that is what I thought, sounds cozy in French literature though

feels bad knowing the great cities of Europe are the first to go

eastern Europe is based but I mean... what is of worth there? Polish beautiful cities? lel

Don't bomb montreuil senpai

Pre Saint Gervais and Pantin near the canale are nice, too.

>"C'est pas Paris ici, c'est Sevran... C'est le Qatreuvintreiize IZI"
Lmao.

It's been a while since these "suburbs" read " HOOD" have been at the hand of the muslim immigration. French people knows that, the governement does nothing.

Btw they're lying in the video, they say when there was the hood happening AKA the chimpout of 2005 they did not called the "big brother" to calm them down.
They acted on their own because the chimpout was disturbing their drug trafficing.

France is lost it's sad

Isn't Montreuil one of our SJWs capitals ?

Ta gueule sale pute borgne. Va enculer Donald Trump en mangeant au Five Guys de Bercy en disant que "lol mdr c trop bi1 d'etre FN".

Aussi, ta mère, eh bah c'est aussi ta soeur.

The French litterature you may be evoking (I think you're speaking of Proust, or something like him) was written in a time when (sand)niggers were only shown in zoos, like they should.

Now, behold, as France somehow managed to become the fucking zoo.

Go to Montreuil sur Mer, it's way fucking better.

What does "93" mean?

Pendant ce temps là, de l'autre coté de Paris...

French department number 93, "Seine saint Denis".

From jewpedia: "Most French departments are assigned a two-digit number, the "Official Geographical Code", allocated by the Institut national de la statistique et des études économiques. Some overseas departments have a three-digit number. The number is used, for example, in the postal code, and was until recently used for all vehicle registration plates. While it is common for residents to use the numbers to refer to their own department or a neighbouring one, more distant departments are generally referred to by their names, as few people know the numbers of all the departments. For example, inhabitants of Loiret might refer to their department as "the 45"."

>No white women go there.
That's the problem.

shitskin land youtube.com/watch?v=icgYS_u8TtI

>Letting islam live
>Expect another outcome

PLZ, learn from others (us)

93 is the number of the Seine-Saint-Denis department. It's the North surbubs of Paris. There are a lot of muslims and immigrants there

Yeah I know.(actually was Dumas) Feels bad though, if Europe is to fall atleast let shit cities go first such as Berlin etc

>youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Even during Hitlers time it had begun in France though it seems

frappe chirurgicale

Montreuil is a shithole, I only go there for shooting

1993 u fucking mongol

Have you ever been to krakow? Gorgeous city.

Ah, le XVIe, ils sont toujours mignons avec leurs gueules de connards qui importent du nègre et du bougnoule afin de briser la société française et tirer vers le bas son marché du travail, déjà pas brillant, pour nous enculer un peu plus. La France blanche, dynamique, entrepreneuse, n'est certainement pas incarnée par ces juifs pédérastes.

The XVIème is boring though

Thanks Frenchbros. At first I thought it to be a slang for ZUS areas in general.

Je préfère Farid Fillon.

Is this really what you think, or this just some kind of fetish of yours ?

>For how long though?
Not for long. Around 39% of newborns in France are non-white (not all of them are muslim though) and that number grows at ~1,5% a year.

>legitimately thinks sharia law should be implemented.

Yeah, I'm sure you're a native Dutchman, not a mudslime immigrant at all.

but feminists will still just target the ebil white man

What are waiting for ? Get your plane ticket, and off to Egypt or Yemen you go !

>while women take care of their billion kids

and once those kids grow up, they will be the army that beheads the French

Why the fuck is Fillon leading the polls recently?

Isn't he your average cuckservative? You were supposed to let FN win, atleast in the first round.

Yes """french""""" women.

The nFatima deserves to be treated as shit and beaten by their Mouloud as they are the ones raising those pigs.

>Isn't he your average cuckservative?
He's worse. He got cucked by Sarkozy during 5 years and took it like a cuck.

>It's full of arabs but also a FN stronghold.
I can see the correlation.

Don't poke the yanks. They don't like it when you remind them it's not just them and the Russians with nukes.

Corne de bouc, qu’as-tu diablé, petite pucelle? Te feroy saveir qu’ai receu les plus grands honnestés aux jostes de mes demeines, et ay guerroyé les sarasins sur plusieurs croisades, et en ay envoyé plus de 300 au malfé, maldits soyent-ils. Suy exercé à la carge lorde et suy plus grant cavelier de tote la chrestienté! N'es rien pour moy que maraud de plus à empaler. Te déconfiroys avec tant de force que les tiennes entrailles changerons la couleur du tien castel pour trois jours et trois nuits, souviens-toi d’icelle promesse. Creus-tu pouvoir réchapper d'un tel affront, et par corier qui plus est? Cogite encor, fot-en-cul. A l'heure ci de nostre conversement, mes pigeons envoyent ordres au mien reseuil d'espions à travers le royaulme, et des titres de tes demeines sont contrefaicts, aussi fait moults préparements pour la tempeste. Icelle tempeste qui te retranchera de ceste misérable petite chose que nommes la vie. Tu es mort, l’enfantel. Puys estre en tot endroict, à tote heure, et puys t'oster la vie de sept cent maniements différents, et ce du simple usage de mes puings. Non seulement ay fait grant exercice à pugner des puings, mais aussi ay accès, en tant que conestable du roy, à tots ses vassaux et lances d’iceux, et les utiliseray dans leur entièreté jusqu'à excommunier ton fondement hors de ce monde, petit merderel. Si seulement avoys peu avoyr prescience de l'impie chastiment que ton mot d'esprit devayt faire s'abattre sur toy, peut-estre auray retenu la tienne langue de malsenée. Mais ne poais, ne fis donc, et désormais en pay le prix, sottard malgréeur. Je chieroys l'yre tout autour de toy et t'y neira. Tu es mort, l’enfantel.

Yeah but you underestimate the pussiness of the average Frenchman.