START LISTENING AT 16:17

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI
palmettostatearmory.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtu.be/EYX2pmXe14U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has been for a while.

Actually one of the reasons I dislike him is because he is hiding his real views and presents himself as being honest and 'real' with his audience.

In one of his Vox Day videos, he claims 'I don't know anything about white nationalism' when Vox Day starts talking about. The man who will molymeme even a Carrie Fischer death doesn't know anything about White Nationalism but is completely tuned into the the views of people of Vox Day and Richard Spencer etc? C'mon man.

I actually think he needs to do what he does. To do otherwise will lead to him being instantly dismissed as an alt right racist. If I showed a video of the Stef you want to a blue pilled mate or a fence sitter they would instantly flee at the first mention of pro whit nationalism and racial realities. Its just they way they have been programmed. The subtle Redpill is always best. You can't ram it down someones throat. The harder you force the more they resist.

Anyone remember the video-name for when he said he no longer believed in what he used to?

That's fine from a propaganda standpoint, indoctrination gradually is obviously an effective tactic.

He presents his show as a philosophy show which is after the truth. Deliberately hiding your views so you can keep getting your donations goes against everything he claims he is, but of course since he is no different than the apparent "MSM" he loves to criticize for the lack of truth.

Whether or not he is a white nationalist isn't really the issue, it's how he pretends he doesn't know anything about it. It's just not possible given the subjects he talks about.

He hasn't realized yet that capitalism is the enemy.

He's not a white nationalist. Just because he says he can see why some people are talking about it doesn't mean he completely embraces it.

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?
Is he redpilled?

>born just in time to see the rise of the Fourth Reich

What a time to be alive. Are you ready, Sup Forums?

Yeah he's had fucking Jared Taylor as a guest, I think he's pretty tuned in.

I think the past month has been fascinating because the Alt-lighters, the public figures flirting with and cock teasing white nationalists with notions that they are sympathetic to- PJW, Cernovich etc, have had to engage the full Alt-right like Spencer and the guys at TRS.

Moleneux seems to straddle even these two factions, I wonder if he will have someone like Spencer on this year.

this. let him

No one wants to talk about white nationalism, let it hide in the background like the thought white men actually won't let civilisation get that bad.

You do not know basic human psychology. Read up pal. You cannot go full retard if you want to change the masses. You have to pace and lead if you want to sell your product / idea.

Exactly this. And you should do it as well in real life.

So where's the video for the torture and the police saying that it's not a hate crime?

Notice how he never calls himself a white person it's because he identifies as a jew.

Shut the fuck up. Even muh Hitler wouldn't consider him a Jew.

It's possible he would have Richard Spencer on, but it would have to be controlled by Stefan Molyneux to avoid certain topics, just like he did with Jared Taylor.

Vox Day shares the same exact views as both Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer, which is pure white nationalism. The only reason he now says he is alt-light is because he didn't understand the link between alt-right and white nationalism and the hate for miscegenation within these groups. The way I see it he thought the alt-right would be more pragmatic white nationalist, e.g without the 'purity' issue.

this is a genuinely good discussion. Sup Forums you gettin civil

shh let Sup Forums drown in it

another Will Brittle shill, do you wait for /molythreads/ so you can always post that shit?

protipl he already gets dismissed as a white nationalist racist. yep, thats how fucked we are

>It's the 4th of the current year!
If that's not a shout out to Sup Forums I don't know what is

last 3min
youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI

It's habbening boyz.

About a year ago I went vocal on my white nationalism views, didn't lose any friends, they just said, eh a little on the nose, all g.

Now they're seeing the light, last few months, their language has changed, less PC, yadda yadda, link me videos of this kinda shit.

H A B B E N I N G

Lets spam him to get Millennial Woes or Richard Spencer on the show.He has an interview with Jared Tailor so its not that big of a leap.

>Stefan: *asks rhetorical question*
>[pause]
>[pause]
>[pause]
>Caller: "Uh-"
>Stefan: "I'M NOT FINISHED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Classic Molymeme. Can't be stum- YOUR HOUSE

>Whether or not he is a white nationalist isn't really the issue, it's how he pretends he doesn't know anything about it. It's just not possible given the subjects he talks about.
Yeah, I´ll give you that
I guess that he is a little drunk with the past year´s crazy ride. His channel growed alot, didn´t it?
I think he still has a chance to calm down and regain footing before the slippery slope turns him into a joke

>Actually one of the reasons I dislike him is because he is hiding his real views and presents himself as being honest and 'real' with his audience.

user redpilling is a gradual process you have to be smart about it or it doesn't work. People have to swallow smaller red pills first so they will accept bigger red pills later.

You can't just sperge out and scream gas the kikes race war now straight away.

Exactly this.

>What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?

He's the closest thing /pol has to a Mr Rogers.

He's so fucking comfy. Imagine flying in a plane with him as he tells tales of conservative wisdom.

kek at the ending

come one molymeme, you already know it's gone too far to go back to kumbyah

WN is not red pilled. Damn murilards.

What information makes one a WN? It's just another globalist ideology.

It's moving fast, but not fast enough.

ERWACHE

>tfw you realise that even with all this pro white nationalism media attention, kids are still growing up to be more and more cucked since the education system is going full damage control, putting white kids into majority coloured classroom to ensure they are down-trodden for the first 11 years of their lives.

Start lifting, running, boxing, firearm training, and general tactical operator training. Stockpile at least 1,000 rounds of .223 ammunition - buy an AR-15 rifle from palmettostatearmory.com/ if you do not already have one. A good mil-spec rifle can be hard for ~$500 if you buy the blem stuff when it is on sale.

Find like minded men to train with and develop a network of support/trust (this is the hardest part for me as so many of my friends refuse to acknowledge the seriousness of what is developing).

America is starting to crumble and nothing can be done about it outside of full on genocide (won't happen). Police departments, fire departments, municipalities, states, and the Federal government are all going or already completely bankrupt. There is no way this ends without major violence or complete police state tyranny.

This man's got it.

fortunately for us, proximity to diversity is the fastest way of redpilling people.

>he thinks white "genocide" is a real thing

stefan should shave or something he looks like a meth-head

Are we just NOT going to talk about this?

youtu.be/EYX2pmXe14U