FUCKING

CHRIST

WHAT

WENT

WRONG

WHITE

PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Saucon-Valley-High-School-Racist-Snapchat-Video-District-Attorney--409577735.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Saucon-Valley-High-School-Racist-Snapchat-Video-District-Attorney--409577735.html

Well, I would say it depends whether she wrote something bluntly racist, but if it only were the photo - what the fug.

The white person was 14 and the black 16

>muh bullying

meanwhile, a gang of black people kidnap and maim a retarded white person, screaming "fuck white people!" and police say it's not a hate crime

A Pennsylvania teenager is facing charges for allegedly posting a racist Snapchat video in which the white Saucon Valley High School student calls a black student a racial slur.

>14 yo - teenager
>16 yo - student

Swell.

Holy shit, the vidya was pretty viral on FB. Seriously felt as if I were watching rape.

This is a hate crime, right?

So wait the white kid got his ass beat and gets in legal trouble. Lolololololoolololollol.

Keep poking that sleeping giant, jews.

shouldn't it be illegal to sell blacks chicken when watching them eat it is a hate crime?

I think blacks eating chicken should only be legal in black only safe spaces otherwise whites will be committing thought crime everywhere

What kind of law did she violate?

>hate crime
Who invented this shit?

They are both referred to as students
> A Pennsylvania teenager is facing charges for allegedly posting a racist Snapchat video in which the white Saucon Valley High School student calls a black student a racial slur.

>in which the white Saucon Valley High School student
>calls a black student a racial slur.

Besides, I didn't think Americans had laws against racial slurs, or is it a state-wide law, or what?

watching black people eat chicken

it's a white thought crime

(((Who else?)))

Nah but for real.
Why do you make fun of Europeans for laws against incitement of violence when you have fucking "ethnic discrimination" laws that can be used against teens bantering.

Oh, who could be behind this?

Y'know, the way I see it, the exert can be read in two ways, but you're right, pardon me.

I don't do that

>I didn't think Americans had laws against racial slurs, or is it a state-wide law, or what?

It's mostly used against whites, but lots of places have hate-crime laws. Dylann Roof, the idiot who murdered 9 black worshipers in a church is also being charged with hate crimes, as if first degree murder weren't enough.

The only real problem is that the laws seem to only apply to whites.

Meanwhile, 3 of the morning news' I've checked are calling the victim from the Chi kidnapping a "man."

Keep bringing up that he was 18 yrs old.

Then the next story is "remember that sexy nigger from the mugshots last year, he's a model now!"

Fucking psychological shell games

>Keep bringing up that he was 18 yrs old.

18 year old retard == full grown man.

17 year old thug == little boy.

The sad thing is that Hollywood used to admit this shit went on. Some movie from the 80s or 90s had a white person who did something to a black guy, and the journalists were laughing about trying to portray the black as an honor student.

Its racist
The BLM kidnapping isnt
2017 everyone.

Seriously though, what went so horribly wrong with moral values in Burgerland? Even torture is justified there if it's done against racists.

i was listening to scott jopin in the car the other day with a watermellon air freshener in the windshield

>What went wrong
Duh. You have a nigger president?

>white kid snaps nigger eating chicken
>racist hate crime!!!

>4 blacks torture kid for being white
>just kids being kids

I swear to Christ, this shit has hit levels that shouldn't be possible

Don't mistake the state apparatus binding us together for America. We are far from a monolithic entity.

Usually words themselves don't constitute a hate crime you can be punished for, it generally has to have some other crime with it. Like arson, defacing property or assault. I'm guessing this is some new anti-bullying measure, if it's anything,

There's no moral standard once Marxists and the 3rd world pushed it's way in. Every American knows the pillars of society are crumbling.

Why are you so mad, goys? Only whites are guilty of these racial atrocities. Us Jews always treat our Palestinian brethren with love and respect which is why you'll never hear of Israeli brutality on the news.

I can't believe that Duffin guy, 'they're young adults, they make stupid decisions'. A stupid decision is driving drunk or shoplifting for the first time, not kidnapping and torturing someone for more than a day. It's like everyone is taking crazy pills.

Oh wow. And the 14y old got assaulted by the 16y old and is still in physical therapy. Kicked him while he was down in typical nigger fashion.
"Buh he cawld I a nigguh yo honoh! He racizz! Wut is I to do?"

Sauce on the Snapchat story?

We told you, but you didn't care. You should have allied with Germany in World War I or II. Now its too late

>implying the Jews will let you see niggers get BTFO

meanwhile you can see that white retard get scalped fucking everywhere

The negro is immunized against all insults: one may call him a thug, parasite, criminal, low-life, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Nigger and you will be astonished at how he reacts, how offended he is, how he suddenly chimps out: "Muhfuggin cracka, imma bust a cap in yo ass, cracka ass cracka! Need mo money fo dem programs cracka!".

This whole thing is fucked, there's no way they don't know full well that there are fundamental flaws in thier thinking.