Black supremacy

>there are white boys who unironically think they would win in a race war right now
HAHAHA. You basement dwelling, sheltered turbovirgins couldnt even swat a fly properly. Blacks are way tougher than you white bois and grow up in a much more hardcore environment where it's kill or be killed. Bow before the BBC.
You dont stand a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=DO_oOmvNHiw
youtu.be/QB5ZbHtMeaI
hiphopwired.com/503156/ice-cube-says-gatekeepers-took-political-rap-airwaves-video/
hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817998721_95.pdf
youtu.be/FcAzrWtuwNw?t=1m25s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't get no STD's in these basements. Good luck surviving the incurable STD's.

> Enjoy those STD's with muh big black cock doing the thinking for you.

If you won't be able to stop fucking your own impulses have doomed your black race. Many wiped out African villages attest to this experiment.

Troll bait. You seen world's strongest man? Mostly nordic white giants

White boys BTFO!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>implying anyone would have sex with you
HAHAHA white boi. You funny. Ill enjoy scalping you and making you watch me fuck you sister.

We don't have to fight you... if we cut off Ebt and welfare then you will literally become cannibals and kill eachother for us...

THOSE NUMBERS

KEK IS SPEAKING HERE

Most black people dont look like this. Half of their population suffers from obesity and high blood pressure.

you again? does mommy know you woke up from your nap?

You think about 1v1 scenario boi
Now imagine when there is real race war when white people wake up and start organizing. In this moment black kohorts are doomed as you people are unable for planing, making formations, respecting commands so on so on.
Just look at africa and how big shithole it is thanks to your race.
Just look at muh revolushion kill white boi in baltimore for example.
You people are just mindless mob born for being slaves or welfare leeches unable for conquering anything.

Witnessed for truth

Joke's on you I already fucked my sister and executed her to preserve my family's honor

You don't use your dick for anything besides pissing anyway do what does it matter.

numbers, ever seen film 300?

>WE WUZ KANG
LET THE GATHER SO YOU CAN INCINERATE THEM BETTER

>you won't win the race war because 'muh dick'

>hardcore environment
>everyone had free housing, food and medical care

Oh, the struggle.

Perhaps blacks are hardcore in the states ..
Outnumbered and out gunned though.
Here in Africa malnutrition and tribal inbreeding has brought the average height and intelligence down.
Might be outnumbered but one on on they stand no chance.

If blacks actually believed they would win a race war, they would be waging an all-out race war right now, but they are not. Blacks know that if they started a riot in a nice white neighborhood, they would be dead before the police arrived.

WITNESS!

Sez the cucked sweed...

Pretty sure there are only white militia members. Nigs may have some choppers and gats and stuff, but white people have entire arsonels in their homes if they are a fan of guns. We are much better armed, educated, and have rhe ability to organize. Also numbers advantage by like 60:1 so no, niggers would not stand a chance.

Also most of them are on hard drugs and gave STDs so morale is down significantly after the first week or so of fighhting due to their supply lines being non existent because they're fucking niggers. God they are so stupid! Why?!?! Why can't they be normal?

Ye its me cracka, you scared pussy?

You know everytine you post shit like this you give some idiot the means to go out and kill innocent people.

You are ignorantly starting fires.

>kill eachother for us...
Nah cracka you whiteys will be the first to go. We black folk love us a taste of that sweet soft white flesh and blood.

>implying niggers live in medkit-land

Let´s say blacks win: how are they going to survive without whites? what would be their money plans?

Even if they win they will destroy everything they like.

>Civil war
>Blacks immidiately dissolve into at least 16 factions trying to decide what to call themselves
>Whites do nothing as all the blacks kill themselves.

DAILY REMINDER that blacks are only free because WE LET THEM BE FREE.

That decision could change.

Let me know when they figure out how to hold handguns and realize you don't have to jab the gun forward to make the bullets come out when you shoot.

white girls would be side with black men. you can't win a war when you lost your women.

No, women side with winners. Besides they know blacks are lazy and costs them money, and if they see white men going with other women, white women would get jealous.

All that would do is expedite the creation of artificial wombs and eggs, thus solving the greatest obstacle for white men: white women.

Ayo dis a proksi I know yo white devil tricks, cracka

hahaha mom I baited the Sup Forums nerds again haha i tricked them

Nice bait ahmed. Notice your nigger ass isn't living in africa, but sneaked into switzerland on welfare. You are certainly right though. African armies and their special forces are especially fearsome and organized. Just look how the south African Airforce and the Rhodesian military improved when it became all nigger.

ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT A REAL BLACK PERSON. You all just long to have your racism validated.

Dear Baiting Swissbro: Niggers have pistols, hold them sideways and haven't a fucking clue how to aim. White people know how to shoot. Niggers be dead before you can even see the whites of their eyes.

>implying any level of organization and cohesiveness
everyone knows you ain't gonna revolt shit

It's cute, your 'version' of American history

But...you're so stupid.

oh shit. you forgot about civil rights....like so many white people do.

well I'll be damned, the nigger learned how to operate a proxy

>swissproxy detected
>race war right now
You know they won't be handing any gibs me dat out in the racewar and da chikunhut will be the first looted

The only thing you niggers are supreme at is picking cotton.

all these pathetic little white boys!!
Haahahha. We Will ANNHILATE YOU

white people take pest control to the level of high art.
youtube.com/watch?v=DO_oOmvNHiw

>pls email [email protected] if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I 'member gOyyman

Monkeys do have superior power to humans, the chimp has us here lads.

>8 rounds of accurate 30.06
>reload in repeat

kek

fair enough. however, I think that the civil rights movement was the last time black people were able to take any level of political control, and they have paid dearly for it (whether this is their own fault or a part of kike cultural machinery designed to destroy the west is another argument). Look at hip hop: the lyrics were politically aware and pretty radical. Look at the black family... it wasn't always destroyed like it is today.
youtu.be/QB5ZbHtMeaI
hiphopwired.com/503156/ice-cube-says-gatekeepers-took-political-rap-airwaves-video/
hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817998721_95.pdf

Funniest thing i've read all day.

>Medkit
>Acting like a dindu

So... are there any niggers in Switzerland at all?

I feel a race war in England would be horribly one sided due to the fact that we don't have any pre-made guns/explosives.

Where as whites are the chemists, machine workers and blacksmiths that would be able to make a supply of guns and bombs in a matter of weeks. Heck, give me some pipes, an elastic band, a metal ball and a box of matches and I'll have a liberator pistol.

Pic related. Here's your (You)

because blacks are so organized and all

Sexy AF!

I hear you man, sometimes I feel that John Wilkes Booth contributed the largest detriment to the country.

Niggas couldn't singlehandedly-destroy peckerwood in a week TOP KEK WHITE PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us niggers are ITCHING for a race war. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty race. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our thugs and looters is done rioting up in your defenseless suburb. Then, our gang boys (we'd send the beaners and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY white pig shit they see. When niggas be done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Wow that is in really good condition.

>There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity
oh, so like the Congo since the Belgians left?

The civil rights movement is long gone friend. You're the racial equivalent of the jock who peaked in high school.

Is that a Fulton Armory replica?

even white neckbeards could beat niggers, i wouldnt want to fight a neckbeard weilding a katana that has been folded a million times

All VS Niggers - guess who will lose

>this post with no typos and proper punctuation

yeah sure we all totally believe you arent white.

Blacks are leading in abortions with their 12%

>Switzerland
You Africans are some sad ass niggers
>Black supremacy
Lol wut we black people dont even like eachother lmao this is too good.

lol niggrs just kill each other, why do white ppl need to help?

It's copypasta. Usually it's Finland talking about invading the United States or something.

We can repeal the Amendment that give them citizenship an deport all of them DOA

w=~200mil
n=~38mil

even basement dwellers can into maths

These digits can mean only one thing.

Ayy black boy,
>This is for you you autistic BOOIII
>Hope you love it black Nigga boi
>No racism, just reality here
>check out what happened to such a big black dude
youtu.be/FcAzrWtuwNw?t=1m25s

Stop replying to this bait black people are so weak and stupid that they were fucking enslaved and had 99% of their homeland colonized.

>Blacks are way tougher than you white bois and grow up in a much more hardcore environment where it's kill or be killed.

Yeah, maybe in USA..
But comparing that to life of white people in Russia or Serbia, niggers would be exterminated here in 1 day..

Kek reaffirms!

Weaksauce bait. KYS

American niggers fight in packs because they can't fight worth shit alone. they throw super telegraphed punches and swing their body weight around like monkeys

Tell that to Tyrones who begged, crying to not be killed while caught smoking joint acting tough til I pulled a gun.

You remember what happened last time non-whites REALLY pissed off whites?

Here's a hint: Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

ethiopia should have the italian flag

I remember a bad gang "shootout" happened in my city a long time ago. There was something like over 100 shots fired and 10+ people involved. Not a single person was injured. Best laugh I've ever had.

it's pretty fucking gay to pretend to be black on Sup Forums

The black man will win by siring black offspring with the help of the white woman's womb.

>boons succeeding in fighting other boons
>boons think this means they would succeed in fighting actual, organised and trained people.

KEK, why are we releasing the master plans??

>unironically
That right there is a RED FLAG proving your whiteness.

Just how many niggers ARE in Switzerland, Hans??

PB2K

>there are niggers who think they've ever contributed to humanity in any way, shape or form
You subhumans would die without what we've accomplished. You're just maggots writhing in the afterbirth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

>In an eyewitness account discovered in 2015, Greenwood attorney Buck Colbert Franklin described watching a dozen or more private planes drop burning balls of turpentine on Greenwood's rooftops.

Don't know about you but I don't really see niggers pulling this kind of shit off.

Din äckliga jävla degenererade sorgliga cuck kom och sug min kuk medans jag avlivar dig

I have a father and he taught me how to shoot.

niggers kill innocent white people every day.

>ayo me and tyrone copped two dem crackas wit da gats where da chicken mane

vs

>sir, we've scouted their fortified positions, struck at their supply lines, and brought the nuclear weapons online, we can take out 300,000 at the push of a button, just give the word

Once the baboons dead they will have no choice