How do we solve the Polish problem, Sup Forums?

How do we solve the Polish problem, Sup Forums?

how about brexit?

>Be English
>Be concerned about Immigration
>thinking of Poles
>OP complete Retard or Shill
sage

Stop employing them faggot.

Clean your own toilet and trim your own garden.

Shut up, Ahmed.

> Ahmed.
Now it all makes sense.
There afraid of Poles.

These people, especailly Americans don't understand British/English Nationalism.

It's not to be confused with White Nationalism. It means Britain is for the British only, No slavs, Germans or French.

Because In American, every white person is from another Country (Ireland, Germany, UK), there's no true Ethnic Americans except for the 7% of Anglo-Saxons left so they think it's okay to have Whites from other countries.

White Nationalism is reserved for cojntries that haven't achieved anything and cling to the We WUz Inventors and shieet of other White Countries.

Every major invention has come From Anglo-Saxon countries (mainly US and UK). We don't need slavs to lower the gene pool.

What's annoying is they don't understand Nationalism and Patriotism, so they let Poles flood into their country, doesn't matter jn America's case because they are an immigrant country.

Poles/Eastern Europeans cling to White Nationalism because it makes them feel welcome in other countries that don't want them.

everyone is afraid of Poles, we cant be beaten unless you count massive nuclear bombing.
Nuclear shit works every time, maybe except for the turks.

and your nation tries to destroy Europe, you words have no value.

>implying we have a polish problem
>implying it's not an Aryan problem

British Nationalism is supportive of the british.

That is, current of former citizens of the British Commonwealth. Including poos, pakis and africans for your comfort.

Have fun.

>Poles are the problem

Stfu Ahmed.

>picking pakies over poles
fucking eternal anglo

It's because they are white, it's socially acceptable to complain about them. Working class people, who mostly complain about Poles, are using their last scrap of socially acceptable complaining. They can't complain about blacks or muslims, since they'll be called racists.

Heavily tax remittances.

It's not a choice, they all have to go back.

>implying Poles aren't roaches capable of surviving nuclear war

Kill all anglos

Sometimes I feel bad for you Seamonkeys. You have to live in a world where muslims are outbreeding you and trying to enforce Sharia law on your streets, and your police are a bunch of cucks who will never do anything about it. You live in a world of 1984 where there is only one group of people you can openly hate, and you eagerly do so. Your own fucking heir to the throne tells you to think of Mohammed during Christmas.

So really, I do feel bad sometimes. Then you remind me why I'm happy that you're literally dying out.

You're in the EU. The blackening will come to you soon. You share an open border with Germany for God's sake.

Just send all of us to Mars where we can build churches and clean toilets in the safety of our own impact craters.

shut up Russia

It's your problem now. We don't want them back.

Heinz-Fried Rice over here is correct.

I would go as far to say that British nationalism includes non-whites.

Remember that Indians and West Indians (i.e. Jamaicans) helped rebuild this country after WW2.

A lot of the older generation of Indians and Jamaicans are true British patriots, and many of their children and grandchildren are more nationalistic about Britain than white young people are.

>tried

This

white nationalism is a foreign concept for Europeans, we have regular nationalism. I don't mind Indonesians since they are from the former colonies and are fully assimilated, Lithuanians and Poles however are just here to steal.

>You share an open border with Germany for God's sake.

That's what actually ensures that we will be free of moslems as long as Germany is richer.

1. Declare that no international repercussions would happen if by chance Poland would be invaded by some random nation.
2. Wait for a couple years.