Guns need to be banned

Guns are for people who are weak minded. Smart and strong people are able to solve their problems by talking them out, not shooting at them. Killing is the cowards way out. Killing is always wrong regardless of the circumstances. We need to save life by banning guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CWGA7LOgZa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will never stop being great

youtu.be/CWGA7LOgZa4

Btw, sage.

How about that?
It's the first time I ever disagreed w/old Hank.
There's a first time for everything I guess.

When guns are outlawed only outlaws and cops will have guns and it will be very difficult to tell who's who.

Do you really want that? I don't!
And don't give me any shit about how the British police don't carry guns. People in the U.K. are perfectly capable of killing each other w/o guns so banning them won't stop the killings!

>muh blood dirt
look it up
guys a faggot

id shoot him right in the gut if he came at me

'Guns are tools for the weak'
Yes, black is white, up is down and if you kill your enemies they win. Fucking yawn.

stale pasta. sage in all fucking fields.

Two armed guys invade my house in the middle of the night, I have two young and hot daughters, I kill the two guys before they enter the daughter's bedroom.

I am weak guy who need use more my brain.

Ok.

well if guns werent here then democracy would not exist, in the past the peasantry would just get fucked in the ass by the armoured knights and zamurai, but guns forced them to give people more rights because now they could fight back.

but i suppose you will live a strong and smart life in slavery as the people who wont kill will always be victims to those who will

>a fucking leaf

God made us, Sam Colt made us equal

>If you kill your enemirz, they win.

Keeping in mind Toronto had a 200% increase in gun homicides in 2016, well over 400 shooting incidents all while those firearms are "banned"

a fucking leaf with leaf logic

>If you disagree with me, I'ts ok, you're wrong.
Talking about being weak minded.

>guns are tools of the wea
>*BANG*

Yeah whatever you say tough guy

what stupid fucking logic. if you're confronting by a bunch of psychopathic gang members, you're just supposed to talk them out of killing you? these people don't even understand why people want guns.

How often does this Canadian make this thread? I've seen it twice beforehand now

>guns are for weak people
Funny. I got a feeling if you remove the guns, the average guy who is pro-gun will completely kick the ass of the average anti-gunner

Unless they mean violence is for weak people
>my wife is getting raped upstairs while I'm bleeding out on the living room floor but at least I'm not a weak person for stooping to physical self-defense

No matter how strong you are, you are always weaker than 2 niggers.

I'll stay weak and take a gun.

I used to love henry rollins but he has become a fucking SJW in the last few years.

Where's your acting career now SPIDER, you smartass piece of shit?

I just wish he'd come out of the closet, it's getting sad at this point.

>the strong dont need guns, guns are tools of the weak

why yes weak people need a way to defend themselves too, good to see you understand why gun rights are so important mr rollins

>leaf
sage

Yeah right. It's pretty obvious at this point.

Yeah and I bet he hasn't considered all his gains will go to waste when someone shoots him in the head for his wallet and his muscles couldn't stop the bullet

>Guns are tools of the weak
>Guns helped build the modern society that is currently promoting the faggotry that keeps growing in the privileged part of the world

Is Rollins an example of an alpha blue pill? Or maybe a red/blue pill hybrid?

Henry Rollins is a closeted homosexual

next thread

Should the weak not be entitled to life?

Don't you believe in equality?

So according to this faggot the weak shouldn't have the means to protect themselves?

I hope someone rapes his grandmother.

Gay man. Put dick in mouth.

Agreed OP. Rather than having an equalizer, women need to learn that being raped by the strong is just a fact of life.

Rollins may be the biggest pussy on the planet. SJW true face.

So if Im attacked by a pack of 10+ feral niggers and I shoot them... I'm a coward?
A FUCKING LEAF

Why should I take my political views from some shitty rock artist?

Not all of us are jacked, rich, and live within gated communities and don't have to live among a particular group of people that would kill you for your belongings on an impulse.

Ugh. Same leaf, different day.....we are not edge lords and don't give a shit about rollins....

You are bad, and should feel bad fort your troll posting....

Gun control is cancer.....

>if you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong
holy moly, what an argument!

from now on I have the power of winning every single argument I might find myself in.

I use my brain to realize I need to shoot the criminal coming at me.

>smart and strong people don't need nukes to solve their problems
>okay guys lets just get rid of all of our nukes
>only Russia has nukes now
>Haha Ivan look at retards that threw away their nukes
>Russia proceeds to annex America

You understand that not owning a gun is putting yourself at a disadvantage, just because you don't have them doesn't mean your neighbor doesn't.

Rollins was mugged once and he ran away like a bitch leaving his friend behind to die

You can use your words to defend yourself you don't need to kill

>if you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong

Guns are needed in this day and age because niggers and muslims have no honor and will try to kill in gangs they wont fight you one on one because theyre pussies.

This. Based leaf.

Title in todays Czech news:

"Learn when it's allowed to shoot a man"

keepin it classy

Op corrected.

Anyone got that rebuttal from the guy in a wheelchair? He points out that yes, he is weak, that's why he carries a gun.

Guys who talk about how they have everything on lockdown are always the first to eat shit when things go tits up.

Undoubtedly your empty words will be quite the consolation to every broken rape victim you'd deny their basic human right of self-defense.

If he had a gun his friend wouldnt have been executed beside him in that robbery

Less Black Flag more AntiSeen

I hate this fag.

Thanks buddy! Keep doing God's work.

>armed burglars break into my home
>intellectually confront them in the kitchen
>try to explain to them that guns are tools of the weak
>they shoot me in the gut
>writhing and blinded by the pain, I grunt, "It's okay. You're wrong."
>they put their gun to my head and begin to squeeze the trigger
>"But I have more brains!" I cry
>"Not for long," replies the man with more bullets

well I have to agree:

Psionic Mind Powers > Firearms

>The young and strong should be able to do whatever they want to the old and weak

>the strong bring their fists to a gunfight

I get it....... if they kill you, you win. Brilliant.

Less spears,
More brains.
The strong don't need spears. Spears are tools of the weak. This is true. If you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong.

- Rollin's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather

Banning doesn't solve the problem, it only makes it worse by making the market illegal and hard to track and by inflating the pockets of criminals.
How many times must this be repeated ?

>Just calling people who you haven't met wrong, and denying any scenario past,present,and future
this guy sounds like a fucking retard, the world works in mysterious ways, if he ever gets attacked by three armed assailants I'll be the first one to call him a pussy if he dies.

Only tribe elder needs spire.

Spear*

>but the bullets don't hit
>NANI?
>you reply: This is my stand, WONDERWALL
>The bullets start ricocheting everywhere from the wall you materialized near your head
>nervous laughter from the gunman "HAHAHAHA MUDADA, I've already planned for this"
>Burglar replies "My stand, IN THE AIR TONIGHT, puts all bullets that richochet more than 1 time under my control"
>NANI? (you)
>Bullets begin to head back to you as they are under his control now
>your next phrase is "if you don't reply to this post your mom will die in her sleep tonight"

I guess he thought everyone had forgotten about that.

Is that a JoJo reference?

When the fuck was the last time this asshole was important? Go paint yourself red and scream about being a Liar asshole

Yes that completes the picture.

Ironically Rollins' ass-fucking gives him a degree of privilege that allows him to go around without a firearm. He's got nothing to lose now.

no its a SNL skit

Why do all these honorfags worship bruce lee but ignore literally everything he says

TV PARTY TONIGHT!!
TV PARTY TONIGHT!!

>Getting mugged at knifepoint
>Two intelligence to use gun
>Know my Shikai won't be enough
>Bankai
>Thetfealwen Noegeaef (Lonely Arrogant Frog)
>Those that look upon the verdant blade which gleams like an ancient virgin forest they are enraged and commit suicide
>*Teleports Away*

Why you go "reason and talk" with a gang of niggers?

What a fucking faggot