en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_mundi
youtube.com/watch?v=w8HeTdkItUQ
fascovereign.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-druids-and-early-british-church.html
fryskednis.blogspot.com/
archive.org/stream/oeralindabookfr00sandgoog#page/n8/mode/2up
nseuropa.org/English/Celebrations in the Life of the SS Family.pdf
bytwerk.com/gpa/christmas1939.htm
bytwerk.com/gpa/vorweihnachten1943.htm
ia801001.us.archive.org/10/items/Waddell-TheBritishEdda/WADDELLL.A.-British_Edda_1930complete.pdf
library.flawlesslogic.com/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not into superstition and worshipping trees.

fucking heathens

I've been taking small doses regularly. Haven't taken believing in Christianity seriously since I was 13.
That being said, this picture looks like some Hollywood degenerate representation of paganism. The very act of kneeling itself as part of a ritual is a red flag that this was staged by an Abrahamic person. They have to submit to their god because they're afraid it will kill them in a catastrophe.

Illyrian pagan representing. Every week I worship the Sun on SUNday, the Moon on MONday, Mars on Tuesday (Mart in Illyrian/Albanian), Mercury on Wednesday (Mërkurë in Illyrian/Albanian)

Watched that for the first time last night. What the fuck

No sane person would visit that island. Especially after a bad harvest.

The true religion of white people

The universe will kill you in a catastrophe

>he hasn't let Jesus into his heart
Then I'll have to put my longsword into your heart

who wants to be numale breeder for a coven of 350lb bull dykes?

but paganism is the true white reli-

*looks at flag*

oh..

Druidism comes from Persia,pagancucks

It's a desert religion too

Not really
Hey, I didn't know Christians liked to roleplay too!

>muh kike on a stick

lol
Paganism is simply ebin my dudes.

it’s not worshiping anything user.
you are just appreciating nature and ancestry.
pagan gods are just personification of nature that’s all

Join the white movement guys

I have. It has unlocked so much in my life.
You get to meet a lot of new nude women - people - that all want to procreate. A group of women where one starts, the rest soon follow.
Your kids grow up among a lot of women and men and same aged kids. I.e. they don't develop autism.

The main problem with Paganism is that its being overun by women

lmao pagan pill..

buch of neckbeards and priviledged shallow bodybuilders forgetting that paganism involved human and infant sacrifice and other types of luncay

Paganism is worthless.

At least the trees exist :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_mundi

>why haven't you
>haven't

You're all adorable

My girlfriend's one because she's an edgy fucking loser. I suppose some faith and traditionalism is better than her being an atheist, but at best it's just a cry for attention.

>The true white identity

>waah human sacrifice
Lots of humans nowadays that could use some kettle drowning for Teutates.

That was a pretty good movie. Christopher Lee did a fantastic job, even though they cut out a lot of the scene explaining his motivations and that footage disappeared for good.
youtube.com/watch?v=w8HeTdkItUQ

What's the better alternative?

>paganism involved human and infant sacrifice and other types of luncay

As reported by the (((Romans)))

What do you think???

But Christianity is equally, if not more so, filled with non-whites, user - so you can't mean that.

Paganism did involve human and infant sacrifice.
Romans did it as well. It's nothing new.
Today infant genocide is called abortion, back then you had to have more ritual to it because you lived in a world without modern science.

learn 2 history, fegit

U L F I L A S

See
Also, why is the alleged "one, only and true god of Europe" not European and has no gripes with non-Europeans?

Pros:
Chicks are easy

Cons:
Chicks are also hairy

Christianity is the root of our civilization without we fall into the moral nihilism that we see in modern times.

Paganism is the root of our culture there is a difference between civilization and culture. Africans have a culture but they have no civilization for example.

If le paganism is so strong why did they get so cucked by christfags?

You're just worshipping a dead jew on a cross fucking faggot.

Reminder that today's situation is the result of christianism, a fake religion created by the jews to destroy us.

Heil Wotan

>I'm not into superstition

Says the deluded Christian, lmfao.

>Christianity is the root of our civilization
What has Christianity brought us that wasn't there before?

>Africans have a culture but they have no civilization for example.
Odd looking at how Christian several African countries are. Maybe your assertion is false.

>these threads

the celts lost hand-to-hand combat horribly, repeatedly, to the romans, despite the average smaller stature of the latter. their ways of life were decentralized and comparatively anarchistic which is WHY the organized, fascist romans called them "barbarians."

they still engaged in human sacrifice, right up to the end, to please the gods who granted them good harvests, whereas the romans engaged in tax schemes to give planters the incentives to support the empire.

>he's never seen a bog body with the ritual garrote and slit-open throat

when will Sup Forums stop replying? or are you anarchists now?

>If le paganism is so strong why did they get so cucked by christfags?

If le white race is so strong why did they get so cucked by jews?

this.

>i can just choose a religion consequence-free! it will have no effect on my preferred organizational model of society
then it isn't a religion.

Because the material world is the delusion.

Needs moar pagan art

>taken the pagan pill
I already did user and I'm slowly coming back from it.

I'm tired of people constantly claiming that they are more authentic than the catholic church, that the christians "stole" christmas. The christians didn't "steal" so much as incorporate, just like how cooking evolves as new spices were discovered.
I got tired of the hippies being all "love and light" (ideas which are more christian than pagan desu)
I got tired of the goths and larpers who have never opened a book about the celts, or ancient greek religion and think of gods as anime characters
I got tired of the influx of pronoun-impeached people, furries, snowflakes
I got tired of hammerfags (like a deus vulting christfag of Sup Forums except thor), advocating for responsibility and strength but not walking the walk
I got tired of people pissing on what the church did, which wasn't all bad
I got tired of people disregarding the "bad habbits" of pagans such as human sacrifice because they only want to be portrayed as nature loving, positive forces
I got tired of the self-righteousness
Of people boasting they were "more in tune with nature than you"
Of the cherry picking between the celtic wheel of the year, norse gods and greek ones and whatever offerings

So I left.

Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn

what's the difference between ritual sacrifice and gladiators killing each other?

>he's never seen a bog body with the ritual garrote and slit-open throat

Perhaps traitors, criminals and prisoners were executed. So what? We don't know that they just did it for the hell of it.

then why do you worship dead kike on a plank? Retard..

frogbro going HARD on the christcucks

you earned a kek from me

They made us stop being barbarians.

>Africans have a culture but they have no civilization for example.
Civilization takes time to develop. You can not plant a seed. Come back the next day and expect there to be one.

Paganism is dumb

Roaches exist too. Do you worship them?

Don't laugh, I know people who do.

Varg is basically the only pagan I like.
The thing about Paganism is that people aren't attracted to it because they believe it is objectively true, they become pagans just because its white. The only criteria they have for judging between truth and falsehood is white and non white.
Just because something is European doesn't make it right. Humans are of a triple nature; material, psychic, and spiritual. People who worship their race only care about the biological materialist element.

You just lost all credit by posting this picture from a book written by a jew wanting to normalize homosexuality.

>They made us stop being barbarians.
Vague on purpose, as expected from someone that would regurgitate baseless claims.

>Civilization takes time to develop.
Christianity's been in Africa and the Middle East longer than in Europe.

I fucking dare you!

Brits should stick to Lugh

varg is a retarded murderer

Polytheism is for blue-pilled faggots who embrace cultural spiritualism rather than the spirit itself, they're deceived fools who worship fallen beings who would rather see you burn than serve you like they were commanded to do by God.

Christianity exposes paganism and polytheist religions for what they are, the different side of the same coin, the rebellion against the Creator so the lesser gods can lord over their own universe with Helel as its "God"

But they've already lost, perhaps you should return to Jesus before you regret it OP.

Peace be with you all, and may the Love of the Lord be with you.

Do not be fooled by the christcucks and their tricks Sup Forums. We may agree on things like anti-degeneracy/faggotry sometimes but christians are traitorous cowards. Like jews, christians are rootless and dont care about their own nations/people just muh jesus. The difference is jews arent retarded enough to destroy themselves along with the nations they wreck . They give aid to rapefugees and adopt nigger babies more than leftists at this point. These people would be completely identical to communists/liberals if it wasnt for the fact that they argue about fetuses.

But Varg is an idiot. Not even a pagan, since you need a community to be religious.
All Varg have is a collection of teeny edgelords following him from the internet. Not enough, you need physical presence.

did sacrifice some kike/nigger/sandpeople kids.
i dont see your problem there mate.

Jesus.

Because both are false

>They made us stop being barbarians.
>the no civilization of us backwards white people before the roman church meme

fascovereign.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-druids-and-early-british-church.html
fryskednis.blogspot.com/
archive.org/stream/oeralindabookfr00sandgoog#page/n8/mode/2up

Retard. He's building a family, a big one, that's the foundation of a tribe, what don't you understand? He is actually trying to build a tribe.

>Family =/= tribe
That's a minor clan if you're generous.
To even be a band society you need about 30 people.
Varg is an idiot and so are you.

nseuropa.org/English/Celebrations in the Life of the SS Family.pdf
bytwerk.com/gpa/christmas1939.htm
bytwerk.com/gpa/vorweihnachten1943.htm

Drop the kike now

Naked women make me horny.

Maybe for you guys. I believe he killed him in an honest duel. Dueling is honorable and has precedent in European culture.
>You need a community to be religious
What? So if a man was stuck on an island with a Bible would he be incapable of being religious? I don't understand what you are trying to say Swede man.

paganism is cringey autism for beta LARPers

You're shortsighted as fuck, just like a nigger.

>So if a man was stuck on an island with a Bible would he be incapable of being religious?

Who would be there to agree the man is religious?
He can say he's religious himself, but without any other to confirm, it a useless label.

ia801001.us.archive.org/10/items/Waddell-TheBritishEdda/WADDELLL.A.-British_Edda_1930complete.pdf

The British Edda by L.A. Waddell (1930)

SUBTITLE:"The great Epic Poem of the Ancient Britons on the Exploits of King Thor, Arthur or Adam and his Knights in Establishing Civilization, Reforming Eden and Capturing The Holy Grail about 3380-3350 B.C.
Reconstructed For First Time From The Medieval MSS. By Babylonian, Hittite, Egyptian, Trojan & Gothic Keys And Done Literally Into English."

Romans didnt have a kike god

>I don't have any arguments left so I'll resort to being what I accuse the person who hurt my feelings of being

t. Nigger

What do you do the other 3 days? Kind of curious; sorta trolling, sorta not.

Lol wut?
Presumably God would recognize him. Or if you're a pagan I guess Odin or nature or something would recognize him. There is a difference between holding the tenets of a religion and belonging to a religious community.

>Not knowing about Dispater

>Ethereal beings are real and keep stranded men on islands company so long as they have a bible

You're a dumb.

Ancient Greek philosophy is the root of our civilization. Christianity is the root of radical leftism.

styx said something along the lines that current day pagan and satanic worship are just LARPers who wanna see naked chicks do weird shit

>Christianity is the root of radical leftism.
Oh snap

Wake up, Aryan brothers.

Hymn to Dawn

She has shone brightly like a young woman,
Stirring all creatures to life.
Now it is time to kindle the sacred Fire:
Dawn has made light and chased away the darkness.
Turned toward this far-spreading world
With white robes about her,
She has risen and shone in brightness.
She has beamed forth lovely with golden colors,
Mother of the kine, guide of the days she brings.

Our Lady of Light brings the Eye of the Gods,
As she leads her white, beautiful steed.
Dawn shines apparent, bestowing on all men
Her store of marvelous treasure.

Come with your bounty; drive away foes.
Grant us secure and lush pastures.
Disperse those who hate us.
Pour bounty, opulent lady, on the singer.

Beam forth your light to guide and sustain us.
Prolong, O Dawn, O Goddess, our days.
Give to us food, grant to us joy,
Chariots and cattle and horses.

Lady nobly born, daughter of heaven,
Worshiped by all the illustrious,
Grant us your blessings, riches and wealth.
Now and forever protect us!

Rig Veda 7.77

BTFO PAGAN KIKE!

Lol Sweden at it again.
>You can't be religious if know one see's you being religious.
>Believing in an almighty and eternal God who is sovereign over all is dumb.
>Worshiping archetypal symbols of nature that I don't actually believe exist or have any power is so smart.
>Anno Domini 2017
>Not worshiping the triune god of your forefathers
>My facial expression when.

>And just a daily reminder to the pagan cucks that HE was a Christian..

On the day of the rope,pagan will be purged with the rest of the trashes

Hymn to Sun

His rays, like heralds, bear him up aloft,
The god who knoweth all that lives,
Surya, that all may look on him.
The constellations steal away, like thieves,
Together with their beams, before the all-beholding Sun.
His herald rays are seen afar refulgent o'er the world of men,
Like flames of fire that burn and blaze.

Swift and all beautiful art thou, O Surya,
Maker of the light, illuming all the radiant sky.
Thou goest to the host of gods,
Thou comest hither to mankind,
Hither all light to be beheld.
With that same eye thou look'st,
O purifying Varuna, upon the busy race of men.

Traversing sky and wide mid-air,
Thou metest with thy beams our days, Sun,
Seeing all things that have birth.
Seven bay steeds harnessed to thy car bear thee,
O thou far-seeing one, God, Surya, with the radiant hair.

The Sun has harnessed the seven shining daughters of his chariot.
He advances, driving his well-trained team.
Looking upon the loftier light above the darkness
We have come to Surya,
God among the gods, the highest light.

Rig Veda 1.50

Racial Nationalist Library
library.flawlesslogic.com/index.htm

>Vikings
>ANYTHING other than shit tier

They were terrible, lad.
They weren't known as feared warriors to anyone who wasn't a shit-dwelling peasant who couldn't defend himself or a church-dwelling monk who wasn't allowed to.

To Kings and Commanders, Vikings were annoying little cunts no different to rats feeding on carrion.

It wasn't a "SIR!! THE VIKINGS HAVE COME! ALERT THE NATION!!"

It was a "God fucking damn it Sven would you just fuck off already you annoying little cunt"

Even in fucking IRELAND, the bogniggers dispatched Vikings with ease and efficiency.

Also

>Vikings

The only ones that were Vikings were the ones that went on raids. "Viking" isn't just a term for snow-niggers.

Honestly, Swede, it must be fucking humiliating that the proudest, most nationalistic point in your history is a bunch of pale apes bickering over which patch of tundra-ridden shithole was rightfully theirs, and which faggot got to go and "raid" some poorly defended faggots along the coasts.

>MUH VIKING INVASION

All it took to rid the developed world of Norse was a fielded army, something that Norsefags never, ever, ever got the hang of.

No self-respecting white man would ever want to come from Vikings, because Vikings represent the destruction and corruption of everything white people created in Europe, aka, the civilized world.

Snow niggers stay in fucking Scandinavia, your legacy is to prove to Europe just how cucked a country can become.

Now fuck off. Your wife is calling. (Not for you)

paganism is literally satanism

A true hero of our time
Think about it. You're stuck on an island, just doing whatever. Sacrificing animals to a deity or thanking it for food.
You wouldn't really consider yourself to be religious because you got nobody else to talk to and say or notice that you're religious.

You're thinking too one dimensional, like an idiot.

This post and most of you in it are the reason all of this shit across the world is happening.

Judgement is always true.

Pagans are unconcerned with truth. They don't actually worship, they just cosplay and fuck animals.