Pol WEAKLINGS CHIMPING OUT

You are all soo scared little weaklings that are so obviously over identifying with this weak retard victim.

Your pathological response to some retard being tied up and getting a cut on his head ("torture") is so fucking hilarious to non americans.

You criticise Blacks for "chimping out" when cops kill innocent kids, or when Dylan Roof murders defenseless praying Christians in a church, and yet you are all chimping out over the most pathetic thing imaginable.

You are all exposing yourselves as the weaklings you try to pretend you are not.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Albania
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You criticise Blacks for "chimping out" when cops kill innocent kids, or when Dylan Roof murders defenseless praying Christians in a church, and yet you are all chimping out over the most pathetic thing imaginable.
Can this strawman stop? I didn't relish what Roof did, the kid's a fucking psychopath. We're "chimping out" because this story flies in the face of the mainstream media's expectation of how political parties are supposed to act, it's about exposing the narrative.

The day of the rope soon nigger

It's exposing your weakling narrative though.

Pol didn't chimp out in this way over Dylan Roof. The majority of Pol praised him.

They didn't chimp out over sandy hook. The majority called it a false flag.

Why no false flag accusations about this? (((Jewish))) tricks to incite a race war in america?

I'm trying to trigger POL into recognising their pathological reaction as a symptom of a deep and fundamental weak nature.

>You are all soo scared little weaklings that are so obviously over identifying with this weak retard victim.
You think its ok for a mentally disabled to be tortured?
Of coure People are chimping out.
You are not a human being OP, you are a Degenerate, and i wouldnt chimp out, as well as anybody else on Sup Forums if someone would fuck you up live on camera.

This is very poor bait.

They are covering it on msnbc.

King nigger Obama's legacy is going to be the luaghing stock .

You realize this story makes every black in america look like shit?

Could have been one of us.

Shut the fuck up you dirty shiptar boxhead. Nig lives mean nothing and have always meant nothing.

One electron orbiting the nucleus of an atom that makes up one particle of a dried out cum flake of a white person is worth more than every coloured piece of shit on this Earth multiplied by the mass of the sun to the power of itself.

That is just the way it is.

Most hoaxes have really bad acting. If this is Crisis Actors, they earned their money. The fact the press are running with it is suspicious though. They like to control the narrative with fake events. I'm keeping an open mind for now.

Mentally disabled people and vulnerable people are tortured, murdered, humiliated every day by american soldiers, agents, white american individuals.

Marginalized people like "retards" disproportionately experience violence. When SJW's try to bring that up though, they get called cucks.

The pathologically asymmetrical reaction to THIS SPECIFIC crime exposes the weakling hypocrisy at the root of POL.

People post gifs of murders and crimes against vulnerable people on here all the fucking time, the reaction is "KEK" 100% of the time.

Get triggered KEK

Algeria, huh?

That's white man's land, bruv. Your land lord with be tres en colere if you can't get your shekels to him on time, nigger.

We should hang sociopaths like you from the same tree as the niggers.

I realise there is some irony in saying this but still.

>You criticise Blacks for "chimping out" when cops kill innocent kids

michael brown wuz a good boi, he dindu nuffin :^)

HANDS UP
>DON'T SHOOT

Did you really just make a screenshot compilation of your own posts?

fuck, albania

We aren't chimping out at all, no, buildings have been destroyed. It takes more than being pisses off to qualify as chimping out, which is why OP is a raging faggot.

Just because they're muslim doesn't mean their mentally ill, stop being so islamophobic

>Mentally disabled people and vulnerable people are tortured, murdered, humiliated every day by american soldiers, agents, white american individuals.

Yeah what else. The war on retards is raging and just went all out. kek

We don't like niggers. It's not that hard to understand.

Fuck Albania

Oh wow you found a flaw in our thinking.

Let me enlighten you about a revolutionary idea:

WE DEFEND OUR PEOPLE

Black MEN are breeding white girls en masse because they've had enough of Sissy white boys.

>leaf

And because of niggers, I carry concealed.

>Pol didn't chimp out in this way over Dylan Roof
Why would a board full of white natsoc men chimp out when /ourguy/ Dylan cleans up a church?

Wait a minute...
>Pol
>POL
I see.

i'm not even reading your post you nigger, fuck off

I'm not a sociopath. I just am aware of much more atrocious crimes committed by americans daily that get no news, get no CHIMP OUTS from POL.

1.03 million people died in the Iraq war because of American soldiers and non existent weapons of mass destruction. Most of those victims endured much more pain and humiliation than this Trump Retard.

Americans have made their own bed, and by the will of the people, they shall sleep in it.

Whites killed by blacks everyday in fucked up ways. Cry about retard being tortured. Faggots.

>instantly killed by bombs
>instantly killed by bullets
I'll take that over torture urryday

POL is supportive of LOW IQ individuals being genocided, so why not this LOW IQ TRUMP SUPPORTING RETARD?

It's because you all identify with his weakness. You feel that weakness so deep in your hearts.

>reaction to THIS SPECIFIC crime exposes the weakling hypocrisy at the root of POL.
You experience Compassion as Weakness.
You are a Degenerate,not that i blaim you for it.
>People post gifs of murders and crimes against vulnerable people on here all the fucking time
By vulnerable, you mean not European?
>Get triggered KEK
Why?

>1.03 million people died in the Iraq war

You mean muslims? Muslims aren't people.

>Instant

Civillians being shelled dont instantly die. Someone shot in the stomach dies in excruciating pain as their stomach acid leaks into their organs. This can take hours.

Imagine a million white trump retards like this suffering the fate those innocent civilians suffered.

>Sup Forums is burning stores and houses down and blocking highways and beating up old people and attacking cops and robbing gas stations
no I dont think so tim

Here comes the pain, BLITZZZZ!!!

I'm half cast aboriginal mate, The enemy is not
White/Black its leftist MSM its the fight I will
stand by my brothers, This is race dividing, my ancestor fought and yielded to a superior race, not to get fucked over by.. but join and become legends!! we get all paid $8000 to perform a fucking Moring dance performed for parliament

> I just am aware of much more atrocious crimes committed by americans daily that get no news, get no CHIMP OUTS from POL.
Because they dont give a fuck about you and your kind.
Its that simple, and that triggered you.
Checkm8

I'll take slowly bleeding out to living in Albania where retards like you live

No it didn't trigger me because I am made of steel unlike you pol weaklings rallying behind a Retard.

You should make the Weakling Victim Retard your mascot.

Fuck off Canada! I need to be able to block your horseshit somehow.

>commie

Fucking kudos britbong......we'll memed my friend.

Kek you've been shitting up threads with this Sup Forums BTFO shit for the past day and then you take the time to actually make some info graph of Sup Forums chomping out. At least when we chimp out we don't burn down cities. At least I live in a 1st world country at the end of the day. KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

>No it didn't trigger me
>chimping out
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I am made of steel!!!
>YOU ALL WEAKLINGS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are amusing, i must say

Of course, POL wouldn't do that. They are scared weaklings.

They are obssessed with their fantasies of connivign Jews, but they are the most conniving weak rats on earth. As we speak they are making fake black people accounts just to "shill."

You are absolute mud tier humans. You sneak and hide because you are so afraid.

Then you will stab vulnerable innocent people in the back the way Dylan Roof did.

You are all weaklings and scared in the depths of your being.

You don't know how evident your spiritual defeat already is.

>identifying with this weak

Hang OP high!

Damn your life must be pathetic

>Screencapping your own fucking posts
>The guy in the video wasnt even a trump supporter, just a random white person
>HURR FUCKING DRUMPF SUPPORTERS

fuck off albania i hope turkey genocides your country again

Attacking the mentally ill isn't right they are defenseless, niggers need to be strung up like the animals they are

Aboriginal breeding is becoming an issue. Too many full-bloods are having too many kids.
Whites don't mind supporting you including giving you all the best gibs, cheap home loans free cars ect...
But we cant fight mathematics. If you breed too much there will be problems.

Not knowing which countries are which is not commendable, it's nigger-tier.

Albania! Albania!
You border on the Adriatic
Your terrain is mountainous.
And your chief export is crude.

10/10 thread op

Albanians and niggers deserve the Emmett Till special.

Who were the weaklings that needed NATO to come save them from being fucked in to oblivion? That's right, Albanianiggers.

Serbia is a shithole too, stop defending those cunts.

Does it make you feel better yourself when calling random anons on some godforgotten place on the internet "weaklings"?

This is an obvious falseflag. Most of Sup Forums is redditors and milo fans who came here more recently. This is part of the racewar psyop and Dylann Roof was another hoax.

Most of Sup Forums thought he was a pussy for not shooting up a drug den, and Roof has admitted that he wanted to do that but was too much of a pussy to try. Hence Sup Forums was right again.

Sage for Clinton's al qaeda client troll

he will hang

We dont care as Americans because 99.9% of us never decided on the wars, and would rather pull all our troops and let the entire ME fuck themselves over.

The American people dont benefit at all from the current wars, so we literally do not give a fuck.

You didnt find a flaw you fucking idiot, we are just extremely apathetic over shit that doesnt or shouldnt concern us at all.

>You are all soo scared little weaklings
>It's exposing your weakling narrative though.
>It's because you all identify with his weakness. You feel that weakness so deep in your hearts.
>You should make the Weakling Victim Retard your mascot.
>They are scared weaklings.

Text-Book Case of Insecurity.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Albania

> You are all soo scared
It`s not scare, it`s bad upbringing, that taught us to try to be peaceful to a very long extent.

This incident will be a vaccine for a lot of white Prussians (i.e. white majority) in america, who had built this country. Especially for young ones.

I hope they`ll go to banking and lawyership and restore what wall street globalists has destroyed in the white world. Including Russia and Prussia.

>The majority of Pol praised him.

Actually most of pol called him a stupid faggot for not doing it in the ghetto. I was there.

You are a shill from reddit, I can tell by the way you type. Fuck off back to your censored safe space faggot. You have no power here.

>Flying spiders
See. This is why we should evacuate and nuke Austrailia. These things cannot be allowed to live.

>Shiptar rooting for niggers
Well call me surprised

lol nigger

If someone was willing to spend 3,000 to find these people in real life........

You think everyone on Sup Forums is some fat pussy in mom's basement.....

There are Monsters prowling these halls......and although this may be bait or trolling ect....one of these people might have a retarded brother or sister ect....

You might be good at covering your track's.....You might not.....you better be really careful ....actions have unforeseeable consequences.

Lol, you are so scared and weak. You are all projecting your weakness on to this retard victim.

You all identify with him so much.

Just came here to say that OP BTFO'd the Sup Forumstard stormfags really good

I am against what those black guys did, but OP is right

Embarrassing. Go get an education.

Fun fact: Despite the shit you get from the Iraq War being bad, the Iraqi Army didn't want to fight for Saddam and their arrival was celebrated by the citizens of the Iraq, even helping them take down the massive statues he had made of himself.

You know 95% of casualties in war aren't due to gunfire, right? It's mostly artillery/air strikes

I mean, it's fucking clear as day what they did was wrong.

But POL's false moralism is hilarious and so cringe to see

Go read my previous post to that genius.

>shelled

So what? Why shouldn't we encourage those that feel that way.
I'm playing for civilizations, and whites wont have any if they keep letting non-whites walk all over them.

>civilians being shelled don't instantly die

Would you like to test that theory, Ahmed?

some of us are not scared at all, and very much welcome kek's bounty of happening in this wonderful prime year

I guess this shit wants to fight or something. Fine then. I live in Memphis, TN at the Warren Apartments on Clementine Road. Just bang on the front door and scream the password (White Power) over and over until I hear you.

>how a triggered Person reacts>
>1.Shitposts
>2.Denial and Shitposts
>3.Insults and even more Shitpost

Good luck with you convincing yourself that you are not a scared little Pussy.
(and watch out for those americans)

wooooowww, thats some real spooky face paint ya got there buddy

Did daddy let you dress up for halloween? Did he send you over to some neighbours to scare them into giving you some candy? Did he work you hard until you were so tired, and then kept the candy all for himself?

awww, poor russian weakling is embarrassed that i know how shit and barren his country and people are. You are a lost nation, running in circles as if with no eyes. Drunkards and cheats

You speak to soon rusannon. There are genuinely quite a few people here with very little to lose and no hope for the future. I myself am a 34 year old virgin, but what use is doing anything now and in a backwater like Australia?
The change must begin in the USA.

actually that was august 2007

things are much different now

Serbia Strong.
The last hope for humanity lies in eastern europe.

Unless something happens in the US. I agree. Russias nukes will keep the last whites on the planet safe from the globalists

>OP

Last time I checked whites weren't taking to the streets, disrupting traffic, assaulting police officers, setting fire to their own neighborhoods, and chanting for blacks to be killed over this. Disagreeing with someone on the internet isn't "chimping out."

and youre a fuzzy muzzy

its not your fault but it's also soon your time

I hate niggas so much, fucking dumbasses cant just get to the torture they always shittalk cant get the job done, I would have shot all of them to death if I was in that torture video because I would lost my shit at them fucking around.

>OHH I BE ROLLIN MY NIGGA
Just torture the dude already.

Also smiling during torture is awful, it ruins the whole experience, smiling is for the audience.

Dont quite understand what you say.
Why am i speaking to soon?

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0