Why does Trump like Julian Assange so much?

Why does Trump like Julian Assange so much?
Why does he trust an Australian more than the CIA/FBI?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgCEeWKPq-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should know of cia crimes by now

> I am a big fan of Intelligence!

Lol, something about that line cracks me up. It's such an obvious thing to say that I can't tell if he's trolling

Australians tend to just shitpost.

The CIA/FBI tend to have the President's head blown off if he steps out of line.

Wonder who I'd like more.

Australians are pure and have literally never done anything wrong.

Since when do liberals trust the CIA?

Weird.

Australia is the last hurrah of the white race.

Trump's clearly trying to get some talking heads to say "Trump says he's a fan of intelligence but his response shows a LACK of intelligence!"

because that's the most obvious thing to say, then Trump turns out to be 110% right and there was no "Russian Hacking" and media BTFO yet again

All of this is leverage for later. When he's negotiating with the media on whether they're even allowed into the White House at all, he'll bring up all these fake stories and say "now we're not going to have any more of THAT, are we?"

part of me wants trump to get impeached so we can watch time use the liquify tool to melt trump's person of the year photo over the course of a few months

I think the better question is why doesn't everyone like Julian Assange? We all claim to want answers, and honesty about what's going on, right?

Well in their decade or however long they've been doing this, Wikileaks has never had to retract, amend, or get caught publishing anything untrue. They legit have a 100% truthfullness rating in everything they've ever published.

What journalist or agency can say the same? If the question is "Do you trust Julian Assange more than _______?" My answer is gonna be Julian Assange 10 outta 10 times due to the track record.

That's a pretty pathetic hurrah if it can't even kill a bunch of emus.

Assange is more trustworthy.
Trump is just being wise

>Why does he trust an Australian more than the CIA/FBI?
The Australian doesn't have a decades long track record of subverting the Democratic process, influencing the media, skirting international law, and violating human rights.

Your president is our bitch.

Exactly, Randy, thats israel.

As if you wouldn't. Have you ever seen an Australian say an actual untruth?

CIA's job is to find or manufacture whatever evidence the President needs.

Also, Trump knows a lot about hacking as he and his businesses been the target of hack attacks for decades due to his high public profile (as a celebrity).

He's not trusting the FBI cause they usually make up evidence for use domestically. Since their creation, their labs have always been caught manufacturing evidence, or one of the senior techs comes forward to admit that he/she has been making up evidence for the past 20 years.

And don't forget, Trump didn't believe the Intel about Iraqi WMD and said so. So why would he go against what he suspects today?

Furthermore, Trump knows that Obama didn't bother to do anything for any hacking since he got into office, not even when the Chinese hacked his government to obtain all the records of everyone that is or has been a government employee, everyone that has or ever applied for any kind of clearance level, everyone that is or ever been in the US military in any branch, hacking Boeing, Lockeheed Martin, General Electric, General Motors, or any of the other 24,000 know hacks they have done--- including hacking Hillary Clinton's email server, and at least the DNC.

Yeah, they got in. It's what they do.

Because Assange is willing to kiss his ass, while the CIA isn't (and Comey aside, the FBI isn't either).

Why is the source or publisher of the documents more important that the content of them?

youtu.be/wgCEeWKPq-o

Bullshit, Assange will publish Trump leaks, he hasn't had a chance to go off the rails yet, but fuck me we're in for a wild ride.

Because while we have a laugh we can be deadly serious when needed. I fucking hate our politicians for abondoning this guy. He should be in asylum safe here. But we're too cucked by the yankee establishment.