There is literally nothing wrong with recreational weed use, same as alcohol etc

there is literally nothing wrong with recreational weed use, same as alcohol etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

azarius.net/news/306/Carl_Sagans_essay_on_cannabis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, so?

It all depends on how much you're smoking/how you react to it.

dude weed so baked haha

A FUCKING LEAF

weed is degenerate and it makes you stupid, also it is a sin

>t. Vancouverer

>he blows the smoke out instantly

Im not even a DUDE WEED guy and I can tell giga cuck just smokes to try anf look cool. What a faggot.

My leprechaun friend, that's not a leaf, that's a pole

I'm a recreational heroin smoker myself.

Agreed op, the attitude toward drugs is the only thing that annoys me about this board. Bunch of straight edge faggots

Do you really want to have this conversation again instead of talking about the kidnapping and torture of a white man by black lives matter?

duuuuudeee like what if they shut the interwebz off and the hero who brings cyber back is barron and Donald then promotes barron to vp and he continues pence's legacy of electrocuting faggs?

Its not about "right" or "wrong", using these substances is neither moral nor immoral

Its about the general welfare of society thats why they are controlled. Because if everyone was drunk and high all the time wed have a problem

>T. I've never taken a dab before

Who is this guy does he have a YouTube channel?

Yeah man. Although I totally prefer recreational heroin.

Key is 'all the time'. I've taken pretty much everything and it never spelled over into my real life. There's a time and a place

Weed and alcohol are 100% degenerate.

But you're free to be a degenerate if it's legal in your region.

But its not a dab

If you end up looking like Abraham Lincoln's layabout stoner son there is.

Who cares if it is the same as alcohol, it is a vice for the weak-minded. Losers who have no identity love to get stoned cause it is cool and "cures cancer man"
It is a vile degenerate habit that must be ruthlessly ended with no mercy.

this. same thing with posting on edgy internet forums

I'd ruthlessly end you ya fuckin bell end

so i like to smoke ( i know i have to stop ultimately in the long run) and i have a stable career and pay taxes....am i a degenerate?

I have to stop because ultimately I dont ever want to be a stoned parent

>YEAHHHH MANNNNN JUST LIGHT IT UP MAN
I SMOKE A PLANT CAUSE IT IS COOOL MANN

I know, right, brother? Ban all these vices. Also we should cover up all the slags إن شاء الله

No I am not your brother.

you are not cool if you haven't smoked. Hence the reason so many people need to project themselves as superior, because in reality it is us who are cool

i literally hhahahaa wtf is wrong with this guy

i cant even

>also it is a sin
I have doubts

Fucking look at that guy. He should be on the warning tag on every bag of weed.

What a square.

way too much water enjoy drowning....cant even smoke weed right

There is literally nothing wrong with doing degenerate things for a degenerate person, but that is only relatively true

After you turn 25, sure. Any earlier, and you can fuck with your brain development. Same goes for alcohol.

This guy in the OP picture is hillarious. He gets fucking trolled hard by the alt-right cucks and just laughs it off while smoking buds.

is he you?

Do you consider yourself disciplined enough to take "light drugs" solely for recreational purposes?
Can you honestly say that it won't interfere with your lifestyle and career?
I used to smoke weed from time to time during the university days, but stopped after I realised I'm becoming too reliant on it.
Stress piling up after the few long days? Smoke a blunt.
Got into an argument with your friends or parents? Smoke the worries away.
Something is bothering you? Have an important decision to make and you just can't stop thinking about it? Just chill and do whatever comes into your relaxed, medicated mind.

I envy those who can keep drugs and alcohol solely recreational. For me and many others who easily fall for extremes it's better to stay clear of any of those things.

Yeah, ethanol can be very harmful to children. Methanol, however, is as safe to drink for children as it is for adults.

working out is for stress relief and thinking time.

weed is for DOMS and before bed time.

that man is my idol even though i got better beard than him

Reminder that Carl Sagan fucking loved marijuana, and used things he discovered and thought while high in his lectures and research.

azarius.net/news/306/Carl_Sagans_essay_on_cannabis/

>dabs and the other shit we have now is the same animal as weed from the 70s

I was a daily user for past two years. I used it like coffee, but only after getting my daily shit done. Have to admit I was depended of weed but cutting it down to two times a week wasn't really that difficult. Only three sweaty uneasy nights with horribly vivid dreams.

But still I can't understand people who say weed isn't addictive. I think they lie to themselves and everybody else. For me it was more addictive than alcohol ever was. Its so easy to sneak away for a spliff. You can do it on a lunch break if you want to and it doesn't really tire you up like daily drinking would.

And when its that easy to get high, I was soon doing it while watching film, while going for a jog, while playing keyboard, while reading. You just don't get drunk just to watch a crappy 80's film but getting high is do damn easy and "enhances" things so it easily gets out of hand

weed should be legal only to cut down on the profits of niggers and spics who are going to use that money to do worse shit.

you could also just make it punishable by death

It shouldn't be illegal but you shouldn't use it.

>His arms are like twigs
What did he mean by this?

I smoke weekly. 250+ employees. 6 figure salary. learn to balance.

show me the scripture in the bible that says it's a sin to use marijuana.

Because the only thing I've seen that relates to Marijuana is Genesis 1:29

>And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

IE, every plant he created for us is for us to consume and use. Some for food, some for medicine

Who the fuck smokes weed after 25?

what a whiny faggot, did the bad weed smokers soak your head in the toilet while you were in school?

Agreed. Next topic

He has a gf and his own place

meanwhile you, mr. alt right master race, live with your mom and will die a virgin fucking TOPKEK

millions of people.

Stoned people turn into stones parents, if you don't have the discipline to stop now you won't 10 years from now unless you train yourself, and that starts today.

If you have the discipline, but lack the will that will also translate to parenthood. "Oh I have a job and pay taxes it's fine if I smoke it's only a little degenerate." "Oh it's fine if I smoke a little, I have a job, pay taxes and raising a kid is hard"

there are plenty of verses on sorcery (drug use) and witches (drug dealers)

>sorcery (drug use) and witches (drug dealers)
I'm not sure if you're literally retarded or just canadian.

Literally moon man

There's also references to use of annointing oil made with "Kaneh-bosm" to treat cripples and people suffering demonic possession (epileptic seizures)

God made Cannabis as medicine. (I'm not really defending using it recreationally)

But it is? There's a nail on the piece not a bowl.