Hello, please do not judge us Germans by what my fellow countrymen are writing on Sup Forums...

Hello, please do not judge us Germans by what my fellow countrymen are writing on Sup Forums. We are NOT RACIST and we are not against the further intake of refugees. Yeah, we do have some Neo-Nazis, but they are usually in regions like Sachsen Anhalt, where the people are just plain stupid. We German people do NOT support them.

We believe that everyone deserves help. We changed a lot since WW2. Germany was the most racist country in existence, now we are NOT like that anymore! We dont care if you are Muslim or North African, if you need help, you can still get it here!

We do not agree with MANY things the refugees do or believe in, like Cologne, but that is not a reason to deny help to people who flee from WAR. We are too rich and spoiled to understand what that really is.

So, yeah, please do not be quick to judge ALL of us, like we dont judge ALL of the refugees for crimes that SOME of them commit!

Sincerely,
a not racist German, representing the majority :)

t.Achmed Mohammed

t. Abdi Alahawhadi Suleman Nazir de Nafri

t. Abdul Mohem Zafir Al Shabib

Sven find the nearest Mohammad and let him behead you.

Sounds like you,re part of the problem.

"Our Jewish politicians and feminists lowered the boarders to allow us to be conquered but I don't want to offend anyone by stopping it."

Nice.try mohammed, get the fuck out of my country sofort!

t. Zabir Abdullah Bhadaddi Il Fiazel

Sand people, should stay in the sand.

Good post

>inb4 shithead racist pol morons think they're the cool people on an internet weaving exchange board

Thanks for doing the great humanitarian work Germany!

Cheers from Canada!

t. Hassan Al Fiaed Muchti Al Al Al Ack Bar

just found some guy dying when I went groceries shopping
he was just laying there puking blood
pretty weird

oh and yeah I'm a fucking racist and if you don't like it come at me niggers

Sage

Wiederlichen Verrater, volksverräter dich!

Serious question.

How many Germans would have to be raped or killed by refugees before you change your mind about them?

Shut the fuck up, north africa is an almost safe place if you compare it with syria. And you are not the Voice of the fucking Mayority. The biggest part of the people in our country are still undecided. And almost a third of our population is tired of the Refugees. So fuck off to Plebbit.

t. Ali Ahmed Abdul Al Almani

Sounds like you can't spot a shill/baitfag if your life depended on it.

really, nobody cares about the fact I just found some random guy dying?
I'm not kidding tho

You didnt poke him with a stick and record a video? Fake

t. Achmed

no I was busy giving him a cardiac massage

t. Ahmed Mohammad "Hans" al-Suriya al-Islam

now thats a middle eastern name, nice going.

wrong faggot. and when race war breaks out in USA, ill even lift my fat ass and help the burgers. if necessary ill die by their side. ill defend their white freedom. and i hope they will do the same for us when the day comes.

kill all niggers
kill all muslims

sincerly,
a real german representing the real german :)

majority. sure thing Abdul.
and now go brush your teeth WITH A CHAINSAW.

eternal kraut

C U C K krauts post

> mfw sexually harassed at least 5 fucking bitches on new year's, but didn't get into the newspapers cause I'm tall and white and they probably loved it

afd less than 5% no other nationalist political party

vast majority of germans think like OP. few wannabe nazis on /pol are nothing.

germany will be an islamic country and german girls will be moaning under black men which is already happening.

Back into (((you)))r oven.