/CKTHCG/ BLM KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME MORNING GENERAL

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/C1DeTJP6
>gofundme / lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love

Streams to watch live.
CNN - youtube.com/watch?v=2djSZZ4DUsU
FOX - youtube.com/watch?v=2EMxRFoiy-A

FULL VIDEO
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

PETITION
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Tweet to the following. No excuses. Make a Twitter if need be:

1. Fox: @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @Foxnews @AnnCoulter @Liz_Wheeler @JudgeJeanine
2. Conservative-leaning newspapers: @nypost @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @wsj @reviewjournal @dallasnews
3. Donald Trump: @realdonaldtrump. If Trump retweets it, MSM has no choice but to cover it.

Use #BLMKidnapping

VIDEOS (OTHER)
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA1oNo3NB4 (Tommy Sotomayor)

ARTICLES
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759
itv.com/news/2017-01-05/man-tortured-live-on-facebook-had-part-of-scalp-removed-with-knife/
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331

Prev →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95jm8ELrStQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YrztudnzSaE
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Although they are adults, they're 18. Kids make stupid decisions -- I shouldn't call them kids; they're legally adults, but they're young adults, and they make stupid decisions," Duffin said.

DEY DINDU NUFFIN DEY A GUB BOII!!

youtube.com/watch?v=95jm8ELrStQ

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

made this new meme

There's no such thing as a "young adult" in court. Hopefully no jury will recognize the "kids make stupid decisions" defense.

Skyrocketing hate crimes

This is Trumps America,

>Kids make stupid decisions
Well he couldn't really say: "It's just niggers being niggers."

Giving this thread the Meme Magic Seeds so that we will enjoy the Happenings friends. Haram-be Haram-be Increase The Nigger's Fee. Kek. Kek. Hang The Niggers By The Neck. Shoot Them All In A Video. Do It For Harambe.

Retarded.

You're making false equivalencies which is what the sjws do.

Try again

We should kill all niggers, then we wouldn't have any racism. No niggers = no racism. Doesn't that make sense? Thumbs up if you agree; Subscribe for more.

Threadly reminder.

>The first thing the BLM movement and anyone connected to the perps will do is remove themselves from the perpetrators social media.

>Photos taken of the sites before the investigation starts can be used to initiate an investigation into the link of BLM and the kidnappers from the justice system.

>If a Sup Forumslock and Trump supporters did this to a black man. They would have been hanged in the streets.

Get the initial evidence of the existance links. With those we can give the man's attorney the rounds needed to get the official website records from Facebook and Twitter, and go after BLM for supporting racially motivated violence.

God speed Sup Forums

Also, we should start looking into attorneys. Hook the victim up with more than just medical coverage.

I dont't understand what you mean?
and I'm not a SJW...

read its already being downplayed by the police

Any proof this guy supported Trump?

what puzzles is me is that their show their faces?!

a 10yo kid could probably figure out that this is will lead to them being arrested.

fucking retards.

whats bottom left?

>2017
>Sup Forums loves retards
>Sup Forums goes full SJW

I know right? I can't tell you how many times I kidnapped a disabled man and cut into his skull in my late teens.

Dindu Nuffin Duffin

>vulgar logic
kek approved
czech my digits

So when will Obama tweet about this?

Man
Happenings make me so horny for some weird reason

Bump.

Niggers arent as smart as 10 year olds. They're about the same mental capabilities of a 5 year old.

A 10 year old white kid? Niggers are legit retarded.

I know, they are even letting black spokesmen do the talking in an attempt to "racially level the playingfield".

ZOG is real.

subscribed

Thanks, Satan.

Oh yeah only if they're cute retards though. We will go full S.J.W. for the sins committed against Harambe. Justice will be served.

dallas i assume

not all of them are c'mon.

these do seem to have some kind of mental disability though.

Nigs are violent. They calm down when they get older and their testosterone decreases. That is why it is not uncommon to see a based old black dude.

Question from me, one of G-d's chosen:

Wasn't it the Democrats that wanted to keep slavery back in the first civil war?

poor cuck/disabled guy...
if it was me, sooner or later: pic related

Can somebody give me a complete rundown of what happened and why it's important? I saw this shit last night and all I know are basics like a trump supporter was kidnapped and tortured by blacks. Who was involved? How did we see this? I'd like to know what I need to know.

You're living in the Matrix Goy. Once Jews are dethroned a White EthnoState will be reborn.

its da jews eks deee

> leaf

Can someone help a Poo understand the situation? Was the white man a Trump supporter?
What caused the niggers to nig?

I could never put my finger on why I couldn't take Moly seriously. It was the bunny teeth.

this

No double no trouble.
>A Fucking Evil Star.

I literally just got on Sup Forums because I saw this on the news. Have we decided a day of the rope, yet?

>Was the white man a Trump supporter?

He is mentally handicapped and was missing from a home. He cannot vote.

>What caused niggers to nig

Savages need entertainment I guess

Niggers gonna nig.

I believe the words of the niggers themselves were "Fuck Donald Trump deadass got us fucked up lmao"

Everyone who watched and supported this crime via fb live and commented on them carrying on should be charged as accomplices and they should all be charged with hate crime. The motivation for this crime was racism and hate and everyone who participated in encouraging it did so out of hate. They all need to be charged with hate crime, there is more than enough evidence. If this doesn't happen our justice system is completely cucked and morally bankrupt. Hate has no race.

Watch the liveleak video in the op we saw it because the dumb bitch was livestreaming via facebook.

The day of the trial.

Years ago when I first started posting here Jews controlled the world. They manipulated blah blah blah.
Now it seems like Sup Forums controls the world. Trump, brexit, Crimea, the list goes on. And now a horrific crime that inches the race war in america, that Sup Forums has longed for, just a little bit closer.
Did the JIDF hang around on Sup Forums too long? Did they turn into Sup Forumsacks?

Sup Forums is the Jew.

No, I think its the opposite. Sup Forums dealt with combating the Jew and JIDF so much that they learned their Jewish ways and began to understand how to use them to our advantage. Either by employing them directly, or by getting the (((media))) to play right into our hands.

Poo in loo.

We need to start writing emails to the county prosecutor and demand that all the criminals and accomplices get charged with a hate crime. Here is the email I found for the Chicago main prosecutor. [email protected]

We should get this going on every every available platform

Poo in the Jew

Should I watch the video? Anything to see there?

You will never do anything as you are too afraid your picture of you in your mc donalds uniform with RACIST above it will fly over your CNN screen.And you will lose your uniform.

Admit it, the days of internet are the days of canalized rage. Step out of it and lose everything.

You are afraid.
And calling yuro's cukcs.

nabby

Why aren't you crackers rioting and shieeeet, give them a taste of their medicine.

Well done.

>Did the JIDF hang around on Sup Forums too long?

The JIDF was 4 guys from Brooklyn
they were a stormfag boogeyman that turned into a Sup Forums meme

thumb up and subscribed to you sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrztudnzSaE

Just know there are based black people out there that have your backs Sup Forums stay armed and stay safe my friends

Nice kidnapping, Brittany.

Just fucking watch it you fucking shitskin. What's wrong with you asking stupid questions like that?

I had a dream about that cunt last night.
We got into a fight screaming vulgar insults at each other. This is why I'm glad the black women where I live are civilized.

The End is near.

Anyone got any good reactions from normie book?

Lmaooo weak ass white boy getting BLACKED

White people you are a dying breed, this is what will happen to you from now on. No white is safe on the streets, we gonna beat up the men and take your women and nothing can stop us

>BLM terrorist group will die in your life time

praise kek

Just leaving this here, in case anyone has got any anthrax laying around

We can only hope.

Happenings make me give rare appearances on Facebook just to trigger all my military friends who are secretly racist but want to act like they're not on social media. It's pretty funny.

>Mauritius

Oh I am trembling sir. Forgive me.

Nigger learn to context. I was asking if I should watch it for any particular detail to be brought to attention.

That was a Sixes not a Triples. Which means we become less Jewish. We gas them.

Yeah, they ended upnswitching positions on race when a Democrat tried for the Civil Rights Act which polorized and split the party. The "Solid South" were against it from the start and it led to the longest filibuster in American history. Eventually they left the party and we get the Democratic Party of today.

I finally understand why lynchings happened

>Wasn't it the Democrats that wanted to keep slavery back in the first civil war?

It was a Southern thing. The South did not like the North pushing them around. Slavery was never really a thing in the North.

The civil war was really about states rights, and the South was butthurt that Abe won the election despite losing the popular vote.

But democrats only became pro-black as a political tool.

Jackson had hella slaves.

Sup Forums needs to realize The Turner Diaries was a fucking prophecy.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

"No man, no problem. " - Joseph Stalin

>abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046

produce memes and images with picures of the attack, quotes and Duffins face

>"not racially motivated"
>"fuck white people"
>"not racially motivated"
>"fuck trump"

I'm trying to dig some old info up on duffin to use. If we push this now we might be able to get him sacked, which sets a good precedent for other niggers defending hate crimes.

>be watching Despierta America
>blmkidnapping video is shown
>host states it was african Americans doing the torturing, unlike every other news/morning show

Why is Univision so based?

Here's a (you). 7/10

>that fucking nose
OY VEY

Sadly, this. I need to get around to reading that.

chicagofag reporting in

there will be no hate crime charges. you should have seen in person how this city melted the fuck down when donald trump was elected. no chicago prosecutor will want to touch this case with a 10 foot pole. I will bet good money anything more than assualt and battery charges will make blacks here riot.

you can already tell the outcome anyway by the comments from the police. oh theyre just dumb 18 year olds that didnt know what they were doing.

fucking dumbass cops you know how many of the niggers running around shooting and killing other niggers here are under 18?

i think a good topic to research is how many white kids under the age of 18 have been hit with hate crime charges and then look at what exactly they did. I bet you it will for far less than what these kids did.

So these guys were part of a gang right? Who are their "rivals"? Could we flase flag shit between them? Satirically speaking of course.

You don't really care, cmon.

Nothing except AIDS, 9mm's, and pf course, other blacks.

lmao, upboated XDDD

are there any links between the nogs and BLM?

Has anyone notable said anything politically incorrect about the subject yet?

It's in the hands of Kek now.

At first I thought it was just edgy literature. But you can take what's happening in the middle of that entire book and apply it to what's happening in the States, Germany, France, and UK. This shit is actually coming true.

Repeating integers and I kick it off by unibombing a KFC in Atlanta.

WITNESSED

>States rights

Not this meme again. Literally the only thing every declaration of sucession has in common is a slavery clause.

Their skin.

Digits confirm.