At least 50 Donald Trump electors were illegally seated as Electoral College members: report

salon.com/2017/01/05/at-least-50-donald-trump-electors-were-illegally-seated-as-electoral-college-members-report_partner/

Can the Republicans get any more corrupt?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VnRrF
youtube.com/watch?v=th-LU8rLTzk
alternet.org/election-2016/least-50-trump-electors-were-illegitimately-seated-electoral-college-members
americanstakeaction.com/about-us/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use archive.is you newfag.

archive.is/VnRrF

why?

This Now stop trying to spread your fake news OP.

>Salon
Why are you posting fake news?

Who the fuck cares about whether a site gets "clicks"?

>ad hominem

Major breaking story from Salon. Must be true.

>electors were members of the electoral college
oh no

Shalomdotcom

Because your newfag is showing.

>"""((((Salon))))"""

It's not fair, it was supposed to be Her™ time!

This.
>shiggy

>he reads salon
>and believes it

>republican controlled congress
>giving a fuck About some faggot from Salon.com writing anything

Fucking knew it. Drumpfags btfo once again. Hitler 2.0 is literally going to start civil war 2 all because baby can't control his ego.

>Salon

Really OP, the source is worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=th-LU8rLTzk

>(((Rosenfeld)))
It really is every time, isn't it? Shit's uncanny.

>salon dot com

I came across some salon articles from the early 2000s and it really makes me wonder what happened over there. Everybody was just so chill back then.

I'm surprised it took them this long to start working this angle. They probably don't even have time to scrape together another pathetic "Celebrities Tell Us How The World Should Work" youtube video.

I've been waiting for weeks for the hysterical protests to electors when congress does its thing come the 6th. Legally it only takes one representative and one senator to turn the silly formality into a massive shitshow.

>salon

Nice source.

I've noticed a new tactic of the left:

Brazenly lie and then take advantage of their zombies' dislike of Trump to suggest their claim was dismissed on partisan grounds rather than factual claims.

For those bitching about Salon, they're not the source. They reprinted an alternet story. alternet.org/election-2016/least-50-trump-electors-were-illegitimately-seated-electoral-college-members

That story comes from a 1000pg legal brief created by a #nevertrump PAC americanstakeaction.com/about-us/

>hurr durr ill just attack the source instead of refuting the point

Sad.

(((Rosenfeld)))

the fuck is up with his eyes? is david icke /ourguy/?

>hurr durr the left

Can you refute it? No? Didnt think so.

>It’s not just Russians hacking our democracy

Do dems even know what hacking means? How the fuck do you hack "democracy?" It's like saying that I'm going to hack my cat.

#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#FUCKZRUMPF

what a waste of fucking money

If they are so concerned with a free and fair election, why didn't they analyze all 50 States instead of just the ones Trump won?

More like shalom

As opposed to a billionaire telling us his got his best interest for us at heart...

Yes. Don't take the suppository. Take it gently.

Who says they didnt?

kys

They are honest to god having psychotic fits now. I don't know whether to laugh at them or be worried.

1) Being an elector is a completely ceremonial role (except for a few assholes who decide to use it as a platform to attention whore). They may as well all be cats for all anyone cares.

2) The first two complaints are about state-level laws and are utter technicalities. Again, no one gives a fuck, especially the federal congress.

3) The last complaint is literally "the form isn't formatted correctly". Again, NO ONE CARES.

Please, PLEASE for the love of god spend the next 24 hours desperately begging anyone who'll listen to overturn an entire election because the fucking forms weren't printed correctly. I'm sure you can find lots of celebrities to make another moronic video at the last minute, too.

Well you're a fucking idiot. I just checked the actual legal briefing real quick. At least 37 Hillary Electors are in possible violation of the law as well. Carry the fuck on with this examination.

Seems liberals have resorted to the hysterical playbook that conservatives have used for a couple decades now. I guess if it works, give it a shot.
Its ridiculous to believe that if these electors were not holding two offices or if they lived in the district they were supposed to live in, that the result would have been any different. Just like its ridiculous to believe without any evidence that 3 million illegals voted. I guess the liberals seem to have the letter of the law on their side in this instance, maybe it is slightly better than the ridiculousness spouted by many conservatives. BUt its just dumb bickering that isnt going to change anything or advance a cause, its just enough to piss people off. And maybe thats what its all about...rallying the base

>Seems liberals have resorted to the hysterical playbook that conservatives have used for a couple decades now.

Lolwut?

>Just like its ridiculous to believe without any evidence that 3 million illegals voted.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

Trump doesn't have YOUR interests at heart at all, Muhammad.

No it seems more like since Obama won in 2008 leftists thought anyone with a differing ideology would have to shut up and stay the fuck out of the way til the end of time. They are just that tolerant

As far as they're concerned it's a form of magic. They're not logically-minded people.

>salon

I was this close to reading it.

salon is a cia operation

There's no way you are this retarded.

Try a bit of extrapolation, perhaps.

Does this mean Trump will get to win again when the Republican Congress selects him? I don't know why the fuck the faithless electors picked Colin Powell, he's not exactly popular among Republicans.

>Salon
Bahaha

>everyone more successful than me is part of a grand plot to keep me down

>Waifu pic

So we don't give salon precious goy clicks for their shekel rag.

Trump won because the Republicans have been gerrymandering for 8 years. You don't even need basic amounts of human logic to understand this, just look at the names of the states that flipped.

Brexit won because of poor voter turnout.

Yup. Just like in 05 when Congress deliberated on the electors. They'll deliberate, then certify the vote. As user said there's been too much certification along the way, the vote count stands, no one will overturn the vote because some fuck it's had in perfectly filed paperwork. The absolute WORST case scenario is, they invalidate the vote and have alternate electors recast the ballot. Which will provide a likely different tally, and a more interesting one maybe.

Because they are making money off your site views . More clicks = more money to create shitty articles

Stay salty faggot

republicans won because they are better at getting elected. it's not fair! it was her turn!

>Salon
>Alternet

>salon.com
get out

Gerrymandering doesn't effect a statewide vote.

>We have reason to believe that there are at least 50 electoral votes that were not regularly given or not lawfully certified (16 Congressional District violations and 34 Dual Office-Holder violations),” the executive summary of the Electoral Vote Objection Packet said. “The number could be over a hundred. We urge you to prepare written objections for January 6.”

so literally recount part 3

>Hur durr ill ignore the source and its reputation for being propaganda rather than anything resembling "journalism", as well as its lack of ethics when they dont print retactions for their fuckups

((((((Salon))))))

Lol he doesnt overclock and liquid cool his cat. Bet your cat is slow as fuck.

>Gerrymandering
>Presidential election

Seriously? Gerrymandering doesn't affect presidential elections bruh

>not installing case lights in your overocked cat

Russians invented mind control beams like 15 years ago.

It's true.

It's on the internet.

As opposed to the millionaire bitch that EXPRESSLY did NOT have our best interests at heart.

HOLY SHIT BREAKING NEWS AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATION OT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT 37 TRUMP ELECTORS WERE RUSSIAN SPIES AND THE CIA HAS TO NULLIFY THEIR VOTES!! literally grabbing straws.

...But they went with the election results of their state. MORE Democrat electors went against their candidate than Republican electors going against Trump.

I guess they got tired of cheating Hillary....

When Barrack Obama got elected there were people literally saying that he was a secret communist Muslim and that he was going to turn everybody gay.

I said. "Holy fuck. These people are completely retarded. I don't think I will ever see anything more retarded than this."

And then this happened.

Quick reminder that law doesn't work backwards.

Trump will certified the electoral winner tomorrow.
It's over, Hillshills

>salon
>reputable information source

Please leave Paco.

fake news

8 years of this denial is going to get boring real fast

>rallying the base
Wasn't that done during the entire election with every celebrity and sports figure coming out on the media bashing Trump. How well did that turn out fag? Oh yeah, Democrats lost the House, Senate and the presidency. And now by extension the Supreme Court.

Wew lad.

clickbait with no archive, why aren't mods banning retards like you?

Clicks = ad revenue you fucking retard

>t. I don't know how the electoral college works

>what happened
Like what happened to all those other publication places. Cracked is no different.
Everyone is edgy and fun until some dick nozzle gets into power and runs the show according to their own interest.
tldr There are some things we cannot say to offend people. Lord help you if you have a pcidy leaning bias.
>hey guys, we're still edgy and interesting r-r-right?

Salon now reporting that 50 million 400lb Russian hackers on steroids voted for Drumpf. Hillary actually won Sup Forums BTFO!!

Salon is faker news than even HuffPo.

>there is an African proverb that says...
FUCKING DROPPED NIGGA BIX NOOD

Dis nigger posting salon...

dude this is exactly the same thing that left wingers do with breitbart and infowars

Like, forreall nigga?!?! U postin SALON. like its some sort of real news. Fuck outta here.

>Brexit won because of poor voter turnout.

If someone doesn't show up to vote, all that means is that they don't give a damn either way.

>Salon
Cool fake news.

>salon

So Voter fraud is a thing, but only if it means Republicans did it? Got it.

Can't wait for the Left to push for Voter ID now.

4D TRUMP CHESS

>(((salon)))
I have seen all i need to see.

damn thats disturbing

>months leading up to the election
>Trump claims that Hillary may try to steal the election
>"LOL TRUMP IS FUCKING DUMB, HE'S JUST MAD BECAUSE HE CAN'T WIN"
>Trump wins
>"RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION AND STOLE IT!"

Trump said he would MAGA by bringing back jobs, but he didn't say the jobs would be in the salt mines!

Will they ever stop crying about their loss? They're literally worse than league of legends players at this point.

>lefties in charge of not acting like a spoiled children

Sasuga, Hans. Nice digits, btw.