RACE WAR COMMETH SOON

This won't spark a race war, but It will help to bring people on board to our side.

However in the next few years I do see an event taking place that will

1) lead to vast majorities of whites to either come to our side our reject the left in favor of views that are akin to ours.

2)be the spark of violent retaliation that will become like the troubles in Ireland.

The majority of blacks are poverty ridden and love social validation. For them spending enormous amounts of time on social media platforms gives them a dopamine rush that rivals narcotics.

In the past years there has been a trend of ever more voilent attacks, largely based on race. The attacks are for the sole purpose of entertainment and social glory in black online spaces.

Finally because of the actions of the Obama administration, the feeling of oppression blacks feel in our society has lead them to a panafrican rallying cry. BLACKLIVESMATTER to themis both against the oppression they feel and gives them the """right""" to oppress.

14/88 RACE WAR GAS STATION

Honestly senpai, fuck this race war nonsense. If being a good goy means not going to jail or diying like a dog in the streets of my own country, then I guess I'm the guudest goy.

WRONG

check these digits

All the factors leads me to a horrifying conclusion.

We see blacks are not above harming the helpless like women, children, and the retarted.

Blacks will also do this for social glory from thier fellows from SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!!!

Blacks will especially target majority whites because of the feeling of oppression galvanized by BLM, the media, white cucks, (((academia))), and foreign funded NGOs.

In the coming years a group of black men and women will attack the softest of soft targets from whites.

White children, predominantly little girls.

The attacks will be livestreamed, it will not be a random beating.

I'll let you fill in the details of what a group of black men would do to 2 or 3 white little girls.

This incident like the one now will be filmed with them shouting anti white statements and most like be ended with major bodily damage done to the girls.

You mad white boi?

I don't really care about a race war. Only that the normies will be redpilled enough to see what's going on and take action. If removed and returned, the muslims will all selfdestruct on their own anyways.

My ideal Europe is free of muslim and jewish influences, focusing on a new technological and cultural era of prosperity, based on good western values.
A new Renaissance, leading us to the stars and beyond.
Call me optimistic, but I know in my heart that this can be a reality. All we need is a few good leaders, and perhaps the sudden death of a few hundred (((billionaires))).

Pic related: a typical white American

>let's just keep playing the long game like pussies.

You fucking idiots, I don't know how long it's going to take you to realize this.

The race war you want is never going to be a violent war, it's a war of ideology. It's a competition between the following ideas

> You should call out misbehavior by anyone equally.

or

> Certain groups of people should be given free passes for bad behavior.

The moment you go out and start getting violent, you've lost. As an example take the Chicago kidnapping, you guys are all openly acknowledging it's a good thing for your movement when the other side gets violent. So what's your response? You want to get violent back?

You guys are WINNING the culture war, you just need to keep up the pressure the way you have during the Meme War.

Kek don't want a race war.

Does anyone else feel like they are an incomplete man for not experiencing warfare?

I feel like there is an instinctual part of us that desires conflict. I mean, just look at human history. Who knows what the fuck the point of this desire is. But I think it comes from some kind of evolutionary biology that I don't understand.

I just feel like I'm ready, y'know?

Kind of.

We need a race war

>Are you ready for Jihad?

Well said.

You must push the Chicago Kidnapping train super hard, mate. When that Dylan kid shot up a church, they rioted in the streets, but this? It'll be swept under the rug in a few days GUARANTEED. Do not let (((them))) do it, you wanted that chance, and now's your time, seize it, accelerate the shifting of the Overton Window, we're already starting to win but our side is not strong enough yet, we need that push. You memed Trump to the White House, do not let this slip through your fingers.

Kek wants a race war.

Get over it. The retard is fine now and the people who dunit are in jail. Be a good goy now.

we are do not pick sides. we are in the side of chaos and pepe.

>Anglos ever being as based as Irish
Sorry Anglos are the second most cucked people on the planet after Nordics you'll never have a race war

>Let's jump into a short unsuccessful crusade which kills a few thousand niggers and fuels the leftists and jews for another hundred years.

This makes me sick to my stomach to read because I know it's true.

We seriously need to just start offing niggers.

Except it's not being classified as what it is: a race-based hate crime.

>yes we put little oppressed monkey in cage now, goy, here's your daily dose of chosen-dick.

Fag.

>The European master race

Meant to be this:

On the contrary, race war is imminent. We will be lynching niggers and organizing pogroms before the end of the current year.

>The jewish puppet regime

Bump

Stop Assuming

STOP TARGETING THE ENTIRE BLACK RACE WHEN AGGITATION OF YOUR REACTION ALONE IS LEAD BY ASSUMPTION ALONE FROM SPECIFIC INDIVUALS WHO CARRIED OUT AN ASSAULT THIS HAPPENS EVERYWHERE ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET THE NATURE OF HUMANITY IS OF A CRUEL AND COLD RESONANCE WITHOUT SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE THIS IS A REMINDER OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMANITY ISNT CENTERED IN THEIR HEART SPACE TO NULLIFY THE EXPLOSIVE REACTIONS THAT LEAD TO RACISM, PROVOCATION LEADING TO WAR/VIOLENCE DO. NOT. REACT TO THE MOST REDUNDANT SITUATIONS YOU CAN EASLIY MOVE AROUND & ABOVE REMEMBER PATIENCE &THE DISSOLVE OF FEAR BASED EGO TO REMEMBER COMPASSION