Snowmageddon down south this weekend

Shit is gonna hit the fan this weekend brehs. Us southerners start crashing into each other if there's flurries. 3 inches may as well be 3 feet. Expect Atlanta to totally fall apart. Last time there were a few inches of snow there interstates were closed and ppl abandoned their cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ugjcgj2rcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a northerner who recently moved to upstate south carolina and can confirm, southerners cannot drive in snow. Like, at all. Anything more than an inch will shut down everything around where I live. Ppl just won't go to work so everything will be closed. Which I guess is for the best.

Cant wait i love snow

>atlanta

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ugjcgj2rcM

How much snow is Atlanta expecting? My family's there, I actually knew a girl who died in a car accident due to black ice.

NC bro here. Gonna be comfy af. Stay warm anons

why do you give a fuck about american weather, frog?

dont you have enough to worry about with the lack of govt census and demographics / mass inflow of arabs?

Carolina snow pls

Does this mean we we get to see more basketball american vines about how the snow "burns" ?

Floridafag in Missouri, snowy twisties best twisties.

I know what you mean black ice are ruthless. One time I went to get a beer at the store and some black ice snuck up on me practically robbed me of my balance.

>nigger mayor releases all schools at the same time and also tells businesses to close

GOOD JOB KASSIM

Snow may as well be an alien invasion to these southern cities. They literally have no idea how to handle them.

>It's skipping most of Tennessee.
>Again.

We get like one actually decent snow a year, 2 or 3 at best. Fuck me I like it here but the winters are so grey.

I got plenty of firewood and food... maybe I should pick up some beers.

Winterchan is back

>florida
good luck faggots

It's so cute when americans get scared of a little snow when they haven't experienced the true dangers of blizzards and freezing rain up north.

If you guys want a comparison, it would be like us canadians making a big deal about strong winds and equating it to tornados and hurricanes.

Good thing I live in Texas, hahahaha

Florida here. My air conditioning just broke so at least the weather will be comfy for a while. No snow, but hey, I get to drink a cup of hot chocolate without sweating.

Majority of America
>have to go to work in literal blizzard conditions
The South
>skip work over an inch
Really?

Usually people like to live in areas where it doesn't snow 14 ft a day. Excuse them for not being wizards at dealing with something you have to deal with everyday snowfag.

I remember we had snow flurries once in like 3 neighbourhoods and continued with our day. Was like 35°F that morning.

t.South Florida

WHY DOE SNOW NEVER COME HERE TO DELAWARE

REEEEEEEE

ALL THE OTHER STATES GET SNOW FROM LIKE OCTOBER

I HAVENT HAD A SINGLE SNOW FLAKE ALL WINTER

I didn't mean to be snooty about it, my post actually referred more to the shitty american news people who blow it out of proportion with their typical scaremongering.

The south usually doesn't have road salt or plows. The logic is it never snows here.

Couple that with the fact people have no idea how to drive on snow here, it's a nightmare.

Pic related makes more sense imho

I haven't seen a single snow flake in over 20 years

NC here.

Send help.

>Gotten a dump of snow, have had it all melt and turn into ice multiple times already this winter
20 F to 40 F to 20 F days are really fucking with me

Also Saturday will be a great day to kill ducks. Can't wait.

Global warming shills BTFO

nah but really we don't salt the roads heavily here because it's bad for the environment and water supply (live near lake allatoona) and also the temp dips usually to 25ish at night then just above freezing in the day so the snow we had on the roads freezes when it dips below freezing again. it's not snow we're freaking out about it's the ice. we got a good powder snow 3 years ago here and i went out in my suv and drove the roads. was fun. ice is not fun

-24 here

feels bad

haven't even been outside today so i had not even noticed it was cold today

Daily reminder the cold will never force any immigrants away from here. Technology have advanced too far

Top kek, weather forecasters are saying the charlotte area will get 5-8 inches of snow. Hopefully that's enough to cuck my college classes from starting on monday.

realistically, we'll probably get 1-3 inches.

>Tfw Keweenaw Peninsula
>tfw more than a foot every week