TUCK

Tuck cucks megyn?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Carlson
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-Y3HJNU_s
vanityfair.com/news/2016/03/vladimir-putin-wendi-deng-couple
youtube.com/watch?v=fJyqSGM-7oo
deadline.com/2017/01/tucker-carlson-megyn-kelly-fox-news-channel-timeslot-1201879053/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TUCKED

noice
good for him

can't cuck the tuck

>?

You are not letting me answer the question.

Only if they gave him some time for opinions and raping lefties moments too while doing the news.

TUCKED IN

what happens to his old slot? need another white cock to fill that slot

>2017 starts off with a BANG! as FOX NEWS executives will announce Tucker Carlson replaces the vacating Megyn Kelly at 9 PM ET, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The dramatic move caps Carlson's rapid rise at the nation's top-rated cable channel.

MORE

"Tucker has already proven to be an audience powerhouse at 7 PM, now sky is the limit!" an insider explains.

In recent weeks, the Carlson show hit #1 audience and demo with a mix of explosive interviews and hard-hitting topics.

Timing isn't everything in the business, it's the only thing, and Carlson arrives just as the Trump presidency begins.

The broadcast wunderkind previously anchored shows on CNN, MSNBC and PBS.

Developing...

They are going to hire a mellenial to fill his spot. Probably that hot blonde bitch with the weird name.

BASED
A
S
E
D

CAN'T KEK THE TUCK!

seriously, he's the best thing on cable news these days. That makes my day.

Reminder: Tuck's dad founded The Voice of America - a USA propaganda outlet that was illegal to broadcast in the united states and could only send the US message across foreign states.

he's a second generation nwo/cia shill who is using the trump movement to get in the good graces of the american people

but you better believe he doesn't have an agenda written by the nwo

he does*

Hi (((Cuck))) Spencer, still larp'ing as an Aryan?

Excellent! Best of luck and we hope he does well!

The only people who watch FOX News are rural and suburban retards.

City people all read the New York Times.

he's a disingenuous opportunist playing you all for the fools you are.

Always.

He makes them shit the bed, then he /tucks them in.

When does he take over?

WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON ANYMORE

oh man all this dude does is completely fucking roast liberals with abandon

I always believed he lets his opponents talk too much bullshit and get their message out honestly.

But it's theater. If you want real news, watch Alex Jones.

Lies....

Anybody can listen to VOA just about anywhere. His dad is a pretty based guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Carlson

Based. This is good news for O'Reilly, since many will watch fox waiting for Tuck/Hannity and thus leave TV on during his show.

What the fuck was Kelly thinking? Does she honestly believe she'll get viewers on liberal networks?

>Sup Forums actually falls for this guys sthick

Remember when he got BTFO by that fucking huffpost journalist? I can understand Jon Lebowitz but holy fuck this guy is a typical blockhead republitard

who cares what Kelly is thinking.

Fucking traitorous bitch should burn in hell

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Carlson
Hi Tuck

You know full well I mean right when it started . ..now we've passed laws that make propaganda legal.

People will watch a chick in a skirt.

His show has been decent since Trump won, but what irritates me about him is that he just jumps don band wagon AFTER he won. Had he lost, his show would be dedicated to trying to hunt down and purge "muh alt right who cost the Republicans the election."

One of the best things about Trump winning was seeing Rato Cruz BTFO, after he made that speech at RNC hedging his bet and thinking Trump would lose. I want Rato to lose his senate seat.
Any Texas fags know what Rato is next up for Senate and if we can do anything to help him lose primary?

>now
40 years ago

Hey, Tariq Nashed. Your ass still sore since that time Tucker raped you live on TV?

The first episode of Tucker Carlson Tonight aired on November 14th

and on top of that... did you at all read The Daily Caller while he was in charge of it?

Megyn is that you?

*tuccd

>Fucking traitorous bitch
she's not a "traitor," since she never had any real beliefs to begin with. do you realize how fucking dumb you need to be to end up at "Albany Law School?" I've literally never even heard of it. I'm a fucking White male and I got scholarship offers to a bunch of t-1s.

she thought she was going to be the female version of "Nixon vs. Frost" and that the Hollywood Jews would make a movie about her, "le stronk womenz takes on ebil misogynist Trump."

the best part os going to be watching NBC ratings tank as soon as she takes her job there. she has no real talent or Charisma, she isn't smart, and she gets older and hits the wall, it's all going to fall apart.

Lomilealu Tomiloliso

She's awesome.

>aired on November 14th
Thus my point. His show began after election, he was never a big Trump supporter until he won. Someone like Hannity deserves credit for being really only MSM personality on TV who was with Trump all the way during process.

I fucking despise O'reilly, I wish he'd go with Kelly. After Trump won. O'reilly played clips edited to make it look like he "predicted Trump's win." He did no such thing.

O'reilly as big a scumbag as Megan Kelly, should still be working for "Inside Edition," that was about his journalistic level:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-Y3HJNU_s

Tucker owns an AR15

based

I'm glad Fuck-her got rid of the danged bow tie.

All that's left at Fox is to get Shep Smith to renounce degeneracy.

Tucker is 100 times better than Megan. She is a Cunt. BYE BYE

Of all places, she's going to MSNBC.
Tuck should do prank calls to Democratic Congressmen.

>It's conspiracy theories all the way down.

i thoguht the conspiracy theory meme was over? the more you call it out, the more true it is.

the jews did 9/11 through the Saudis

do you think Kikebairt could get Mercer to pay to buy them a channel that has access on cable to all the major markets? They'd fucking destroy Faux and take all their viewers.

I like tuck and Hannity, and Lou Dobbs is good on fox business. but Rupert Murdoch is a real kike's kike and his kids seem just as bad.

also, how funny is it that Murdoch's chink wife cucked him first with scumbag tony Blair and then with Putin? wonder why faux hates Putin? that's your answer.

vanityfair.com/news/2016/03/vladimir-putin-wendi-deng-couple

she seems really violent

youtube.com/watch?v=fJyqSGM-7oo

>the jews did 9/11 through the Saudis
This. 1005. It's not a meme or conspiracy. The 28 pages reveal the Saudi role, if you want to read about Israeli role, look up "odigo" and "urban Moving and storage."

The Israeli who owed that moving company was a mossad agent and left for Israel the day flights started again after 9/11 without taking a single one of his belongings. also, the FBI arrested over 50 Jews, most of them posing as "art students" or working in mall kiosks that sold something called "zoomcopter."

If you want proof, go to antiwar.com (only honest site left on internet, up since 1996) and search "Israel, 9/11.)

>leaf

Kek. I wonder what the hell she has that so many members of the NWO gang are that into her. IS it the oriental bead trick? does she have a mousetrap between her legs? What is it. It can't be looks, she has same looks as a billion other chinese females, maybe a bit taller but nothing special.

That really goes against what Breitbart wants to be. They could start an online network on Youtube or something though

And now, the Chink got Murdoch's shekels and is seeing some 20 year old European model dude. I don't blame the guy, why not, women have been pulling that scam for thousands of years and she's not cute but she is fuckable.

Okay, so who replaces Tucker at 7?

>goes against what Breitbart wants to be
Highly, highly doubt that. Had Trump lost, I assume that was actually the plan. what do you think they" want to be" other than making shekels of course? you think they would not like to compete with faux jews for the rightwing audience now it's been proven that conservative cuckoldism is dead?

I' actually glad in a way they don't, it's better it stay underground and on the net (the "New Right," the "True Right") since it gives more freedom and makes it harder for any one person or group to co-opt.

I used to not mind "milo" even though he's a vapid homo attention seeker until he began taking shots at Richard Spencer. More I see (the torture video being another example), the issue IS race and until we can talk about that openly, we will never help the truth to victory.

If the demographics of the Us already make it impossible, I'm all for breaking up the US and using an area of it for a White Nationalist homeland. Those who want to live with "diversity" are welcome to. I think that's the only answer to the Us problem. wither we Balkanize into a lot of smaller states or we end up as another Brazil.

Lou Dobbs. He was bitching about the Mexican problem long before Trump even.

> hot blonde gets replaced by snarky frat douche bag

and this is a good thing?

For certain? I've seen this quote when trying to actually find a decent site for TV ratings

>Martha MacCallum is taking over his 7 PM timeslot to anchor a 7 PM show covering President-elect Donald Trump’s first 100 days in office. The First 100 Days will be based in New York; MacCallum also will co-anchor the network’s Inauguration Day coverage on Friday, January 20th alongside Chief Political Anchor Bret Baier.

deadline.com/2017/01/tucker-carlson-megyn-kelly-fox-news-channel-timeslot-1201879053/

>hot blonde

Yeah, but the job is talking for an hour for five nights a week, so... it's an improvement.

Just holding out hope for Tomi Lahren to replace Tucker's spot so they don't have to pry open the coffin to wake Brit Hume from his dreamless slumber again.

She's was always (((((((independent)))))) mole

Ratings will drop

>hot

she was much hotter before she RUINED her hair