Another French Race-Mixing Cuckery movie

Ok France, we need to talk.

So right now this new French cuck movie is about to start in Germany´s movie theaters:

unifrance.org/film/40912/demain-tout-commence

What is is about? Ah, the most realistic scenario which resonates with every true Frenchman:

A total nigger, they took the niggest actor out there, is living a playboy lifestyle in Southern France, avoiding all responsibilities and smashing white french pussy every day.

SUDDENLY, a white, blonde, blue-eyed slut from London appears, played by Clemence Poesy, and dumps the half-breed nigger baby (a result of a ONS between them both) at the nigger´s house and then leaves him with the niglet. Nigger turns out to be BEST DAD IN THE WORLD and white woman is the IRRESPONSIBLE SLUT leaving her child.

TEXTBOOK POTTERY considering that nigger fathers are the ones MOST LIKELY TO ABANDON THEIR CHILDREN.

But NO, France thinks, lets spin this around and show everyone how great nigger men are and how bad white people

Do you even feel shame?
I cant wait for Marine to come into office and to clean up this shit for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S1HiEwpyOU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=DOEbFhgxq-U
youtube.com/watch?v=fp_HmxtYQzo
judgybitch.com/2016/01/25/why-am-i-so-sad-about-having-a-black-baby/
youtube.com/watch?v=o8uRawU7B2E
youtu.be/GS4Y19nj_ms
youtu.be/J8rvV6Awt5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlM59sDJVo
youtu.be/FCG67-FFi4E
youtu.be/tKlzz69ra7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IbyLWzBLLf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't worry brother, the leader of the fourth reich is on his way to save us, heil fucking hitler

>and dumps the half-breed nigger baby (a result of a ONS between them both) at the nigger´s house and then leaves him with the niglet. Nigger turns out to be BEST DAD IN THE WORLD and white woman is the IRRESPONSIBLE SLUT leaving her child
See goys. African men are good fathers. Now, pls race mix.

>2016+1
>not being a coalburner

gys

Hopefully, brother.

This shit makes me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why didnt they make the movie the other way round? Nigger dad dumping his child?

Oh because that would be racist (because closer to reality)

But Marxists perverted cinema. It used to be a depiction of reality, while now it has only the purpose to educate and reprogram the people towards marxist beliefs

Niglet looks nothing like her.

What's in the head of women that they want to fuck up their whole genetic line so badly?

One drop rule should be taught in school.

Patriotic French video incoming:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S1HiEwpyOU&feature=youtu.be

Europe has fallen we need to evacuate the women and children to north america and unleash a man made super virus

I like how the English never dub anything
youtube.com/watch?v=DOEbFhgxq-U

while Germans dub everything
youtube.com/watch?v=fp_HmxtYQzo

You're fucking kidding, right? NA is fucking doomed with your retard govs and whites already being a minority.

I laughed so fucking much at the trailer.
They aren't even hiding it anymore.

France is getting blacker everyday topfuckingkek

United States for Africa is worse, don't even worry about that

s-sorry

See white women?

Nighers make the best dads!

Having an out of wedlock mixed baby is like a romantic comedy and always ends well!

But seriously, will someone please gas the kikes? This has to end.

They're going full force now. Haha. Nobody is going to see these shitty movies anyway. (((They))) just make money through subsidization. French cinema is basically bailed out by the tax player it's supposed to be muh French exceptionalism.

>Clemence Poesy

Oh man, I actually used to like her. She was fucking great in Heartless and In Bruges.

God fucking damn it. Why do so many French women take these kinds of roles?

Seriously though, look at those features.

Why the fuck would anyone want to muddy that with racemixing?

That just a fucking movie dude, just fuck you

whites are not a minority yet.
We can defend ourselves from niggers, you all take it up the ass and hope it ends

Money. Plus she's an emancipated strong big city western woman, do you think she hasnt taken black dick?

maybe she has daddy issues

>implying

If they're willing to do it for money, do you honestly think they wouldn't do it IRL?

French movie needs to finance from the state. What do you think they do then ?
They review every project given to them and only choose the most cucked scenario.

This is quite litteraly state propaganda

>We can defend ourselves from nigger

How? YOU'RE 13% BLACK LOL

Clemence' boyfriend is white, now fuck off

Were blacks sent home in the 1930s ?

Zemmour is literally /ourjew/
I'll admit I shed a tear

Is he? I didn't know that. I did see something pop up on Yahoo a few months ago about her being pregnant, but given that she was French I really didn't want to gamble on the chance whether the child would be white or mixed.

Sorry, Frenchfag. I actually do like your country and some of its history, and your language is fun to learn, but man, it's just fucked how many blacks you got there and how the law of blood was overturned, so that anyone could become (((French))).

>that image
ftfy

Well, that nice Djokovic but I don't fucking care. Unlike you, I'm not obsessed with mixed/black people.

>SUDDENLY, a white, blonde, blue-eyed slut from London appears, played by Clemence Poesy, and dumps the half-breed nigger baby (a result of a ONS between them both) at the nigger´s house and then leaves him with the niglet. Nigger turns out to be BEST DAD IN THE WORLD and white woman is the IRRESPONSIBLE SLUT leaving her child.

>TEXTBOOK POTTERY considering that nigger fathers are the ones MOST LIKELY TO ABANDON THEIR CHILDREN.

African men aren't the same as the african-american men, through. Most of them are muslims and probably wouldn't dump their kids.

However, they are selfish, even more retarded then the average and significantly more violent.
The whole "African being a good father" would be accurate. However, they should end the movie with the woman getting beaten by him.

Even black women don't want black babies
judgybitch.com/2016/01/25/why-am-i-so-sad-about-having-a-black-baby/

There was a study about coalburner depression due to child looking nothing like them.

t. Mamadou

>Not erasing the father

B-but it's like that in all Western Europe m8.

I'll be watching this with my wife's son

Why is it always the whites girl possible, a blonde blue eyed girl. Its like they really want to destroy the purest whitest features existing out there.

"Muh multiculturalism is good", it's destroying us and has to stop
youtube.com/watch?v=o8uRawU7B2E

> I'm not obsessed with mixed/black people.

Why are you on Sup Forums if things like those don't concern you?

I honestly wouldn't know. My job has only taken me to Norway, France and Czech Republic on occasion, but beyond that I didn't really travel much inside Europe.

t. Aboubakar, mwa fwancé

Holy crap, what a bunch of tribalist diatribes. This weakness of being dominated by your ancestors is even worse than the Freudian attachment to mummy and the petty hatred for (and fear of) daddy. So called "right wing values" are just as weak and sentimental as universalist "left wing values". Fuck off with your idols and your daddies and your totemic spirits and your identitarian metaphysics. Stop worshipping.

Can we filter by country on here? Real sick of Portugal's shit.

Bah, Klaus, le plan Juif normal, rien d'extraordinaire...

>freudian

kill yourself jew not even kikes take freud and his retarded sexual fetish presented as psychology even half seriously anymore

t. mongrel without a sense of belonging, identity or heritage

Yeah, just get Sup Forums X.

Shouldn't you be facing Washington and worshipping a document written almost 250 years ago?

Seriously though. It can be hard for small white cocks to compete.

>Clemence' boyfriend is white, now fuck off

Tu ne peux pas t'en sortir si facilement, Jean...

youtu.be/GS4Y19nj_ms

tradition and adherence to laws must be real kooky to you jungle nigger

Nice, thanks.

I've seen you around, both on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, always talking only in French and dumping random women. I'm curious: why?

You're wrong. I could easily attach myself to my country's 800 year+ history (yes, Portugal was around before the Kingdom of Serbia) and claim to have an identity that goes all the way back to the Middle Ages. Except I don't because nationality is obviously bullshit.

Remember its 2017 and the elections are coming the propaganda is bigger and bigger

>always talking only in French and dumping random women

Je parles juste en francais parce que je ne suis pas un cocu comme la plupart des Européens qui se prosterne devant leur maitres anglos...

Les femmes sont juste mes waifus, Bubba...

Tradition is a useless, metaphysical concept. There are either good things you can take from your ancestors or bad things that you should just dump. Adherence to law doesn't have to be related in any way to the notion of tradition.

Oh well, fair enough.

So long as your quality of women doesn't drop, it's fine by me.

Nothing like them? 50% of their genes are from their mother & 50% of their genes are from their father. Mixed-race kids always have features from both their parents, unless you believe in spontaneous generation of physical traits. All these threads demonizing mixed-race kids are frankly sad. Most of the hybrids that I know are well adjusted, popular & have more of a social life than the average Sup Forumstard

its an advantage for the society

why do you think nationalism exists everywhere in the world?

Ce n'est pas surprenant, les Québecois sont plutôt nationalistes et plus attachés à l'héritage français que les français en France.

>Ce n'est pas surprenant, les Québecois sont plutôt nationalistes et plus attachés à l'héritage français que les français en France.

Effectivement, Joao...

37:30
youtu.be/J8rvV6Awt5I

We are talking about the most cucked country in all europe, literally cucked by everyone (arabs, niggers, polish, italians, etc..)
In france there are: 4 millions with italian ancestry, 1 million with portuguese ancestry, 700000 with chinese ancestry, 1 million with moroccan ancestry, 700000 tunisians, 5 millions with algerian ancestry, 3 millions with black african ancestry

27.3% of the 802,000 newborns in metropolitan France in 2010 had at least one foreign-born parent. About one quarter (23.9%) of all the newborns had at least one parent born outside of Europe including about 17% from Africa (11% from Maghreb and 6% from Subsaharan Africa). Including grandparents, about 40% of newborns in France between 2006 and 2008 had at least one foreign-born grandparent (11% born in another European country, 16% born in Maghreb and 12% born in another region of the world).

We have yet to establish if it's an advantage or not. Same thing with the notion of nation or state, or their final form, the nation-state. I would say it's neither "good" or "bad" but the result of power relationships. We have states because history is a struggle/conquest among the powerful and where the majority of people have no say. There's no good or bad, only domination and submission. Those who dominate define what's good.

Mixed race kids roll the genetic dice. Sometimes they come out with caramel skin, wavy hair, small noses and mostly "white" looking features.

Other times they come out looking like Robert DeNiros 3 sons.

Yesterday on state sponsored TV there was a interview with a danish girl that converted to islam and something about a book i think called "When the daughters girl converts to Islam"

J'avais raison. :)
J'ai eu une copine québecoise. Pas mal, pas mal. Elles sont très belles, les Maries-Christines.

Why so mad? They seem like a happy family.

Tu as raison Gianluigi...et la France est quand plus blanche que le sud de l'italie...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlM59sDJVo

>J'ai eu une copine québecoise.

Ouian...arrange toi pour qu'il y est des bitchs Portugaises qui viennent au Québec...pour donner au suivant....

lol You have not been in France recently, right?

Bof, elles sont partout les Portugaises. Il suffit de les chercher. On en trouve partout. Je te jure, je suis allé en Chine en 2004, et au milieu d'un village je ne suis plus où il y avait un petit snack-bar géré - bien sûr - par un Portugais. On est partout depuis a peu près 5 siècles.

Gianluigi...

If it was white guys playing for an African team there would be cries for more diversity.

I don't pay attention to these kind of movies anymore, and its better this way

plus now that elections are approaching the propaganda is going full force against the FN

>muh constitution
>muh freedom
>muh retarded subcultures (including SJW's, neckbeards, stupid atheists like the one you posted and bronies) --> they're all your doing, America.

>That nose though

Dans le genre...

youtu.be/FCG67-FFi4E

>one of these things is not like the others

How bad it is for nationalists in France? Any hope?

is that greaseball holding a fucking shiv lol

It is rising but a lot of forces against us. Plus we are really divided

>How bad it is for nationalists in France? Any hope?

Mauvais, Stas...

youtu.be/tKlzz69ra7Y

Seems like an awesome movie.

>Ok France, we need to talk.

sure allemagne what do you want to discuss ?

>Plus we are really divided

Quand tout le monde est un 1/4 italien, 1/4 Polonais, 1/4 Turc et 1/4 Espagnole...c'est ca que ca donne, Jeanne...

Bonaparte would be proud

The Earth also seemed to be flat. Not everything is common sense, in fact most things we know about the universe are counter-intuitive. You saying that the daughter of a white woman with a black man is "not like the mother" is on the same level of sophistication as an African witch doctor thinking he can influence the weather by dancing around in a circle. I'll never understand how intelligent people can be racist for anything other than aesthetic reasons.

what would you show? There is a minority of Sicilians with Arab ancestry and then? They are fully integrated into Italian society unlike the French Arabs ..

>There is a minority of Sicilians with Arab ancestry and then?

Tout le sud est Arabe, Gianluigi, ne ment pas, salope...

Hier tu m'avais appelé Adrien avec succès souviens toi! Et du coup tu proposes de faire quoi?

Fuck...c'est dure a dire, Adrien...il faut bien sur déporter tous les shitskins, apres les blancs de non descendance francaise devrait se faire montrer la porte poliment...
Tout devrait etre mit en place pour que les femelles fassent au moins 4 enfants dans les décennies avenir, etc...

Gonna come out and say it (Kek be merciful), I have no problem with race-mixing. What I hate is when people act like idiots actually if anything, when that act like gangsters, hence when I call blacks niggers. I also loathe liberals for their anti-white bullshit which I think pushed this race issue crap. I don't care what race you are, just don't act like a fucking nigger/gangbanger.

ahahah sei un povero coglione, non parlare se non conosci la storia del sud italia così eviti figuracce.. Il sud è un melting pot di popolazioni autoctone, greci, albanesi, normanni. Uno studio recente ha stimato che il 37% dei cromosomi Y siciliani sono di origine “greca” e solo il 6% sono arrivati con influssi “nordafricani”

>Checked 666/88
Ça c'est l'objectif final, difficile à mettre en place pour le moment avec le climat actuel... Je compte vraiment sur le succès de la politique de Trump/Poutine et du Brexit pour envoyer un message en France et avoir des arguments pour défendre une politique nationaliste. Sinon il faut continuer à convaincre notre entourage et un choc économique/pétrolier/tensions communautaires mettront le feu aux poudres, c'est qu'une question de temps désormais

We also had that cancerous movie with 4 white sisters who married respectively a sandnigger, a kike, a chink and a nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=IbyLWzBLLf8

Português é a única língua romântica aceitável

Yes but still italybro, it is full of shitskins believe it or not

Oh yeah sorry for that anti-fn belgian movie the Walloons just made..