Why don't millennials support globalization?

Why don't millennials support globalization?

Don't they want things to be cheap?

The only millennials who don't support globalization are rural and suburban retards.

City millennials all voted for Hillary.

You think this guy gets paid to post this daily?

>Yet another blatantly elitist Libtard.
This is part of why Trump won.

If you like Putin so much why don't you go live in Russia?

What did he mean by this?

City millennials are all various shades of non-whtie and/or gay af my familam

But they do...?

Cause we'd rather have jobs.

You can easily get a job anywhere in America so there's no excuse to be unemployed.

Milennials are the most right wing generation in decades in the west, possibly since the kids who grew up in the 50s. One of the biggest support groups for Front National in France are millennials, for example.

Service industry is a fucking joke you boomer fuck.
>lmao just work at burgerking for the rest of your life
Fuck you and your shitty made in China plasma screen tv

Economy is a secondary issue. Preservation of culture and unity in society is the highest priority.

Anyone who is willing to jeopardize his nations independence for monetary gain is a traitor and should be eliminated immediately.

The only millennials who support Front National are rural and suburban retards.

So why not apply for government assistance? Lots of people do it but it seems people on Sup Forums would rather live at home than live out in the real world.

All economies are increasingly becoming service economies. Including China. Due to automation.

You're so smart user must just be a coincidence that millenials can't afford to buy a home or leave their parents by 25 let alone 18.

Globalism does not help the economy. It fosters monopolies and encourages hiding money in tax havens.

Stop trying to buy a home in unaffordable cities.

Even the service industry is beginning to be taken over by the machines. It's only a matter of time before nobody has any jobs at all.

They also want jobs to be able to pay for it.

According to some frenchies I talked about, it's mostly urban youth (youth unemployment is huge in France) that aren't well off and have had contact with mudslimes and africans as well as millennials that want to bring "the old France" back that they are nostalgic for.

No.

They're all rural and suburban retards.

>Faggotwatch

Automation is a retarded meme. There are a billion people living in abject poverty that's a billion people to produce everything for. And once that's done there will be a fuck ton more industries that have popped up that all need workers.
Maybe in 500 years automation will be a reasonable excuse. Right now it's a lie.

Industry is being shipped to those billion poor people because they will work for pennies.

So you want a world where we send all our jobs overseas, and everyone here has to live off a combination of shitty service jobs and government assistance? Sounds like something I would vote against if I had the chance to stop it.

Why not learn a useful skill like medicine or engineering or even a trade instead of wanting manufacturing jobs to come back?

I have all of your jobs.

Can't compite with the third world it seems.

Can you faggots please think for a moment. Do you think your table is ever going to served by a waiter? Do you think there will ever be a fully automated burger making machine that you can completely ignore. Do you think any sane business is going to leave cash registers completely unsupervised or even the store itself.

>support globalization
do you get paid to advertise for this?

It doesn't matter how cheap shit is, when all the jobs get outsourced to banana-republics that do sweatshop labour for pennies by the hour.

If your job gets outsourced that is YOUR fault as you should always be improving your skills so employers are willing to hire you.

I'm an electrician, but even now in my province the provincial government is trying to pass new laws that will allow them to replace journeymen with less skilled technicians. Then, when we try and fight for our jobs, people like you say "well, you need to stop clinging to the past, just retrain in something else".

The modern market is focused on producing disposal crap so you need to buy more, not quality goods.
You can waste your time getting a bunch of useless qualifications but the boss is not going to give a shit. Working long hours cheap is the only thing that will keep your job. And some nigger will always undercut you.

The greatest skillset in the world won't save you if some guy in the third world can do your job for 10% the cost.

>Don't they want things to be cheap?
Doesn't work that way. Not how Economics works.

Go back and study Economics 101 fagget. Jesus Christ, fatso

Math would let you know that we keep growing in population, there are not currently enough skilled jobs for the folks we have. so as we grow in population and easy jobs shrink you will have more poverty and ultimately the only people with money to buy shit will be the fuck tards that have their shot made in sweatshops.

>Why don't millennials support globalization?
>don't
I think you got that backwards, user.

Don't you ever get tired of making these threads? You've been doing it daily for at least 6-12 months.