Lmao whiteboi finna get got bruh

lmao whiteboi finna get got bruh

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
wearechange.org/facebook-twitter-msm-chicago-police-complicit-chicago-hate-crime-cover/
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for some stupid reason the fucking carrot nose pissed me off the most.

Think this is funny fagget? What if that was ur ass?

Good one faggot.

enough is enough lads, im not white but i was born in this beautiful country with mestizo blood, and what i see there is a fellow american being tortured by terrorists. i dont like it. So you guys can count me in on the race wars. ill gladly fight alongside you white folk to exterminate the unpure black boogymen.

Are you having a laugh?

I swear to fucking kek Trump is going to bring back collective retribution and exterminate all of the black subhumans in S. Chicago.

You are also on the list you bean eating shitskin.

Based oilprince

>"fuck trump and fuck white people"
>it is not yet known if this was a hate crime

As a Liberal Democrat I view black on white crime as progress.

Yes, that's right, OP. Negros are feral subhuman animals.

i dont eat beans you fucking cĂșck. nothing but meat like a real man for me

Terrified. Truly.

whether the kid is retarded or not idgaf... he must have been a blatant racist or some shit to have been handled like this

but the point I see from this video is that a lot of Trump supporters can and will match up to the violence perpetrated here... look at her fb page and how it is flooded with death threats from white people... they ain't playing around.

these kids had the right ideas on racists, but unscientific in their way of handling it.

Ugly monkey nigger prepare to get your whole race eradicated you lowlife subhuman scum. RACE WAR STARTS JANUARY 20th!!!!

Praise kek - the ungrateful subhuman trash in South Chicago should either be exterminated in collective retribution or we should seal them off from the rest of the world and remove our police officers. Let them kill eachother, they're already started

Start lifting, running, boxing, firearm training, and general tactical operator training. Stockpile at least 1,000 rounds of .223 ammunition - buy an AR-15 rifle from palmettostatearmory.com/ if you do not already have one. A good mil-spec rifle can be hard for ~$500 if you buy the blem stuff when it is on sale.

Find like minded men to train with and develop a network of support/trust (this is the hardest part for me as so many of my friends refuse to acknowledge the seriousness of what is developing).

The US is starting to crumble and nothing can be done about it outside of full on genocide (won't happen). Police departments, fire departments, municipalities, states, and the Federal government are all going or already completely bankrupt. There is no way this ends without major violence or complete police state tyranny.

This. Part of my brain cells died just by reading this

don't forget archery and sword fighting

Yo, dis was Trump's fault.

I'm just gonna go to SE Asia and fuck ladyboys.

wearechange.org/facebook-twitter-msm-chicago-police-complicit-chicago-hate-crime-cover/

Hahaha

>picking on special needs retard

ebin

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ