Meanwhile in Britain

Meanwhile in Britain.

Save me, m80s

Welcome to the Dindu Nuthin club.

There's coffee and snacks in the corner, make yourself at home.

>dindu nuffin

well getting shot is doing something.

>Didn't do nothing

What did he mean by this?

When did our police get guns?

Armed police and most of the public won't care, this paki is linked to hits carried out on rival drug dealers.

>Compared to Mark Duggan
Police will be cleared of wrong doing, they might even get a pay rise. Stupid paki family trying the dindu route won't work here.

>No risk to the public
>Carrying around a handgun (in britain where they are impossible to get) and dealing drugs

Guy was a literal piece of shit, and his parents should be deported or executed.

says police marksman, so thet probably called in the one police officer in england that has a gun.

popped that muzzie with a muzzleloader, impressive

Don't fret bongbro. The good side is that there is one less muslim in the world

Nah they lined the squad up in line formation, and an officer called out the sequence of loading aiming and firing with a sword.

HOW THE FUCK DID WE END UP WITH 2.5 MILLION PAKIS!

WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?!

Are things really that bad in England that they started giving their cops guns?

Infamous career scumbag pulls a gun on police and gets shot down.

>DINDU NUFFIN!

Good fucking riddance

People fed lies. We know you believed them once.

>Muslims becoming the literal dindus of the UK now

>convoy of expensive cars
>hard stop
>they weren't going without being boxed in and stopped

Ready the cutlery

Your average patrol cops dont have guns, anything above does.

Are u fucking kidding me? The Met are seriously tooled up. It's not 1950.

It means he did in fact do something.

This was a co-ordinated take down for someone who was known to be armed, they had them.

Each county actually has their own armed response unit. If an officer needs armed response it's only a radio call away.

Soon enough you'll be like the US where every cop in a patrol car has a shotgun or AR

You can get a handgun in any major city, especially if you're a drug dealer. Prices start about £200 for a shit one.

You've never seen Hot Fuzz?

>The police didn't like him

Of course they didn't, he was a criminal. I can't believe this line of thinking is so widely accepted

When you weren't looking

I would be comfy as fuck being out and knowing there's people in second pic patrolling.

You already live in the US though

living in a police state isn't fun when you can't arm yourself to protect against a tyrannical government.

Underrated

>has a loaded gun
Clearly fake.

I have mixed feelings about this. Left is aesthetic af, but right is /k/'s wet dream.

First is way comfier.
Because
If they can walk around like this, everything is safe even if they are taking a break for some casual muffdive.

That's my point, only the highest tier of criminal degenerates carry around handguns. If you own a handgun and deal drugs, you aren't a good boy who dindu nuffin, you are probably a piece of shit that deserves to be removed from society.

Meanwhile in Britain

100 years ago a big crime would be Winston stealing a barrel of beer from The King's Head pub and scrubbing the pub's floor as punishment.

Fast forward and it's Paki Muslim gangsters with guns dealing hard drugs getting shot by armed police on a motorway.

How progressive.

right is also my wet dream

Bring back armed population and the death penalty.

Technically the people responsible for shit like this are conniving lawyers finding loopholes

Tony Blair

Blair didn't even tell the British people what he was doing, because he knew the numbers he was letting in would be unacceptable. He wanted to present them with their new country as a fait accompli.

100 years ago a big crime would be Winston refusing to join the army or the medical corps and getting sent to break rocks in Aberdeen as punishment.

Arabs are so subhuman its disgusting. What a pitiful race. Nuke the middle east. I have nothing but contempt for them. I don't care if the Iraqis didn't do 9/11, they fucking deserved the punishment they got for it

You are aware this bloke wasn't an Arab?

Holy shit look what my phone can do ◇

His pic looks like it

who the fuck cares Arabs, Pakis, Afro-niggers all of them need to perish

>OH look what my phone can do
twat

The "punishment" set off a chain of events resulting in ISIS and refugees from syria/iraq flooding into Europe

Pahahaha pic on the right.

>around blacks, never relax