Your experience with dindus

>enter mcdonald
>first thing i notice, get deathstare from all dindu working behind the cash registrer
>whatever just get my order, im hungry
>dindu taking my order looks like a killer from jail, 6'2, bulky/fat, wears the most baggy clothes of mcdonald, mcdonald cap on the side and stinky greasy face
>isnt even looking at me when i speak
>keeps making dindu sounds with his lips talking in dindu language with his dindu collegues WHILE I TAKE MY FUCKING ORDER
>ask him if it will cost more if i modify my order
>says no
>when i pay he goes away like 10 min than come back with my breakfast burger
>put it on a nasty greased plate
>reminds him its a take out........... so he put it in a bag
>''''''''forget'''''' to give me bill
> ask him to give me bill..... it cost more because i modified my order SO HE FUCKING LIED TO ME
>OBVIOUSLY he is still gone for another 10min doing whatever, so fuck off, not gonna wait to complain, it's only 1$ difference
>gets home and finaly relax, open my bag
>shit in the bag isnt even what I asked for, shit in the bag doesnt even exist on menu, he just mixed up stuff toguether......... it miraculously stick toguether, it looks like he throws all the ingredient metters away and warped it in grease
>hungry so whatever I just take a bite
> taste like the ass of a donkey
>throw it in the trash

This is ONE fucking example and EVERY FUCKING TIME I have to deal with these neandertal monkeys there is ALWAYS a problem. WHY WOULD ANY MANAGER HIRE THESE PEOPLE?? I'M NOT GOING BACK TO MCDOSHIT EVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/WUa9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pay 20 euro's less
>have sex
>leave

Why would you go to McDonalds?

I have many experiences with them, sadly

>car drives up "hey you wanna make 100 doller and go to jail"
>there was a pubic hair in this 20 piece fried chicken dinner my whole family just eated, want refund n shit
>walking on sidewalk, nigger is walking toward me. he says hey mane you good? you need sumfin?

I was hungry and in a hurry, there was no other restaurants in the area... anyway next time I will just starve

This is why I go to the McDonald's locations primarily staffed by old ladies.

You write like a nigger.

I always see chinks enter restaurants to fill up gallons of soda and then leaving without even buying food.

What did you order?

>Went to america on a trip alone

Nice things
Talked with a bunch of black people/families, really friendly, even the bums.

Bad things
First person I saw out of my taxi was a nig smoking crack on the street.
Black people begging for money, black poeple looking desperate as fuck, almost as if 8 years of hope never came, no joke.
Saw nogs fighting on the street in a public area.
Accidentally went to a ghetto with some people i was with, place was a fucking disaster.
Some blackies pissing on the sides of buildings in a city(.L.A downtown)

Mexicans were more disgusting though.

Asians were clean and quite.

There's niggers in India?

Im just using a proxy, bruh

>car drives up "hey you wanna make 100 doller and go to jail"

What

McDonald's service and food quality is directly related to the whiteness of its staff.

For example, if I go to McDonald's in an all white, intelligent human neighborhood the service is great, the food is good and the restaurant is clean.

Now, if I'm in a nigger neighborhood and go to a Nigdonalds, the service is shit, the food is terrible and the place is always a mess.

I got mugged three fucking times in like four years, two of them were in daytime. Fuck niggers.

>the food is terrible and the place is always a mess.

That’s racist! I hate white ppl now.

I am outside. Just a few minutes after new years eve I hear some talking. 10 seconds later I see three niggers go past the house, a chimp male and female + young female it looked like.

What’s the moral? Black ppl stole your new year’s eve?

>enter mcdonald

here's your mistake

Yeah, some niggers drove up and asked me if i wanted to commit a crime that would certainly land me in jail, in exchange for 100 cash

you dont get it?

Pardon. Couldn't help noticing your flag. How are you allowed to post

That story didn't make sense :(

its three stories you stupid fucking jackoff

Yeah but why would they ask of you wanted to go to jail

Why would anyone trust a dindu (especially one acting degenerate ) to touch their food.
Fast food is everywhere.

>>enter mcdonald

Not going to Tim Horton's

OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE FOR 100 BUCKS I WOULD END UP IN JAIL

HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU

I have pass, otherwise Sup Forums is not banned.

>working at Max (swedish mcdonalds)
>nigger family orders
>i give them their food
>one fries bag had a little less fries in than the others
>nigger mother chimps the fuck out
>"ARE YOU TRYING TO ROB ME?", "YOU ARE TRYING TO TRICK US OMG"
>Literally dont understand a thing
>Told her to calm down, she could have just asked if she wanted more in that
>Her husband dragges her away and tries to calm her down
>Her nigglet children says "sorry about that, our mom is weird"

Think ive been pretty lucky with niggers

>not checking your bag 5m away from the cash register
What are you, retarded-
>flag
Ah, right.

Pajeet calm down, you're being stupid.

what is that drink he is hogging?

It's funny because there's only one black fast food employee that I'm aware of in my town and he works at Tim Hortons

He's alright though I'm pretty sure he just hates his job, always looks like he's about to down a fifth and blow his brains out

rare proxy

>Be me
>Be at party on NYE
>A couple of black people are there
>They're pretty chill, we talk about random shit

wtf I love black people now

> taste like the ass of a donkey

How do you know what the ass end of a donkey taste like?

I've always hated the Chinese, you filthy savage yellow fucks are subhuman animals and are a nigger tier species

>things that never happened

A chinese fucker made it worse after he appeared out of nowhere.

>Be shy 12 year old on a trip to the US
>Go visit Ford factory in Michigan
>On School Bus

>A fatty nig sits next to me
>Says he likes pink and that pink is a cool color and not girly
>Ok
>Literally says if he wants to hear his mixtapes
>OK
>We end up listening to his junk for the whole trip

And that was my first real experience with niggers.

Enjoy the STDs.

Bump

you`re using a proxy to tell your shitty food story?

my first guess is faygo

not too sure

what a quads

though it's probably some sort of fruit punch or some other koolaid derivative.

My only experience with dindus is the only 2 black kids in my entire school growing up. The girl was obsessed with Bob Marley. That's her only defining characteristic. The other one was alright at basketball.

When the economy started going downhill and crime started to rise under Trudeau, it seemed like there were a lot of them where I live suddenly though. Have still avoided direct contact with them.

>Some blackies pissing on the sides of buildings in a city
you know us aussies do that here all the time like the NT?

Alwayts piss on street man your sounding like a girl or a big smoke liver

>going to mcdonalds ever
>not cooking your own meals
i understand being lazy but like cmon d00d

>be in a club
>a nigger sitting there, with some white pals
>wtfisthis.jpg
>beat him up after the party, some whities tried to defend him, got beat up too

I love my little city.

Nigger came in your burger and wiped his ass with it, faggot.
I bet in those 10 mins, everyone put a little something in your food.

>Any year
>He relaxed around blacks
>Giving money to companies that employ niggers
>taking food out of a nigger's hand
>leaf

>tfw best burger place in town is 100% cute white girls
>not a single nig working at the place
>tfw great burgers and no ugly people handing me my food

Fanta

>enter mcdonalds
this was your first mistake. unless there's nothing but a grabbag of the people you'd expect from far southern texas or canada behind the counter (sans niggers), you're making a mistake going there

Pajeet, buddy, pal, our country is way different. If you end up in jail, it will cost you way more than $100 by then end of your ordeal. No matter the crime. My ordeal with the police cost me $14k. But I'm a screw up, so that's on the higher end of first offences.

>Be brown guy
>Encounter black people
>We get along fine
>Encounter white people
>They're all skittish, brainwashed and socially autistic

White people are like the chihuahuas of dogs. You're so afraid of the outside world and it shows in your actions, that's why you guys get robbed walking through bad neighborhoods while my old brown parents go for night-time walks and nobody bothers them.

White people are the problem

>drive with my drive instructor (kek)
>stop before a cross
>instructor see a nigger crossing street
>"See this monkey?"

>Tfw we do this with gypsies, mudrabs and niggers too
There are designated gypsy only clubs and places and then there are the good places where foreigners will risk their health if they want some cum receptacle bar whore.

>Tfw we do this with gypsies,
So 98% of your population is constantly beating the shit out of itself?

What the hell, you actually have to take driving lessons before you get your license?

Why are whites so violent and scared?

I think the entire race is autistic, they fear change and disorder so they have mental breakdowns when anything doesn't go normally

Seriously you people need to be wiped out, you're a danger to yourself and others

In High School black guy won a fight once and I earned $20 from bets among friends.

Here? Yeah, you're supposed to take practical and theoretical exams. Of course, you can just buy yourself a fake license. But that will bite you in the ass when an accident occurs. Same if you successfully bribe the school.

There are niggers in Russia?

t. son of vietnamese immigrants

Emmm... Yes? Why would you be allowed to drive a car before being able to drive in a city?

>So 98% of your population is constantly beating the shit out of itself?
We're not american niggers or inbred rednecks.

b8

I don't know about you but I hold fond memories of the place from my childgood. Plus hey, shit's good enough as a fast snack. Nuggets, as a plus, preserve good enough that you can buy some in the morning and eat them in the evening.
Fuck, though, what are they making the buns with? They turn rock-solid in hours.

>chinese fucker

Are you referring to a Zhejiang Geely – Volvo car here?

Nobody bothers them because there is no point in robbing poor people without money.

They call you a screw up, don't they. With their laws and social structures and all that shit.

Well how about you look at it this way. Pic related.

>98%

>see a group of students
>all asians, blacks and like one white guy
>walk past them
>the teacher is speaking German

ahahahaha

>I had a delivery to a school
>It's in the ghetto, as in MLK Jr. Bldv and all the other streets are letters and numbers.
>The fucking school is impossible to find in this maze
>I call the school and the fat black secretary (you can tell just by hearing her) had no clue how to direct me to the school, or what the cross streets were.
>The only way she can tell me how to get there is by finding the KFC as it was the community's central landmark.
>Once I found the red and white stripped roof, she was easily able direct me to the school
>I stopped by the KFC on my way from the delivery, and the place had bullet proof glass like a bank.
pic related

>wikipedia

> these neandertal monkeys
Blacks don't contain the neanderthal genes.
It's actually speculated that this is why Aryans headed into India evolved in the way they did.

Not much, but yes.
Tourists, plus there are some that move here after finishing their uni here. We have a foreign student program with some African shitholes ever since USSR times, so seeing niggers in Moscow isn't that uncommon, but our thugs don't let them nig much if they try. I know one works as a cashier at a supermarket not far from my house. Majority seems to avoid him unless there are lines, Kek.

>tfw you're that 2% that sits and shitposts on Sup Forums while encouraging the 98% to beat itself silly

You haven't lived the high life until you lived in Romania, burger.

Here's news: White people are the poor people in north america

Brown, Asian, and Jewish people own all the big houses and actually have money, the poor are 99.9% white

When's the last time you saw a brown begger in North America? Exactly

White people get robbed because they walk around shook, if the neighborhood isn't literally disneyland they're scared shitless

>OMG a black person
>I'm Not racist, just perpetually terrified

There're some niggers in Moscow. I'd say I see them at least once a week in a subway.
I also had a black groupmate in uni, but he is Russian born and overall he is a good guy.

Aryans headed into India and found Abbo pussy and now we have a billion inbred POOjeets.

top kek. God I love Russia

Yes, it was him

POO

imgur.com/gallery/WUa9E

How much bitcoins have you bought? I hope ur not keeping your useless fiat yuan.

you from brazil. thats like saying hello there.

That's south India. North India is pretty civilized.
It's also probably important to note the most Neanderthals originated in N. Europe.

Well yes, most of niggers here are africa born, so they are not 'kangz an shiet', and i can say, that angola niggers are most okay niggers, and french colonies niggers are worst.

But but Brazil is a sucessful multicultural nation. A bastion of hope for the entire world. KEK

Why the fuck would you let niggers in.

>6'2
niggermasterrace

max>all

if you ever come here, eat there. its the best burger you will have.

This Sven says the truth. They even have it in Saudi Arabia, halal too of course!

I'm not sure that you live in reality.

I don't often partake in fast food but if I ever do feel the urge (pretty much have to be drunk), it's on the condition that there are some nice white or asian kids behind the counter. Even if the blacks don't spit or do something horrible to your food (they probably will) you are sure to get slow service and a poor product.

Interestingly near where I live is a KFC and a Hungry Jacks (that's Burger King in Australia) and the KFC is filled with black kids, HJ's has mostly asian and white kids.

My white uncle is a millionaire and drives a Porsche. Soo there goes that theory, sorry leafboy.

>Neanderthals originated in N. Europe.

Ameritard, plox. All human species originated in Africa. Neanderthals just left earlier than homo sapiens.

>I don't know about you but I hold fond memories of the place from my childgood.

You should read or watch some documentaries on child advertising. You're falling into one of their main traps.