14 year old kid charged with hate crime for recording black kid eating chicken

>On Dec. 8, he announced that he was opening an investigation of the case to see whether the white teen should be charged with a hate crime. On Tuesday, he announced that the boy would be charged with cyber-harassment and ethnic intimidation.

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/01/04/a-teen-spread-a-racist-video-of-a-black-classmate-eating-chicken-both-face-criminal-charges/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zdky6BH_N8s&html5=1
archive.is/4bqMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was early October, a few weeks after the start of classes at Saucon Valley High School, 75 miles north of Philadelphia. The 16-year-old student was at a pep rally, participating in a chicken wing eating contest, his attorney said.

Nearby, a white student, a 14-year-old underclassman, pulled out his phone and started filming.

He titled the video, “His welfare check canceled,” and provided narration, according to the Morning Call:

“So there’s a chicken wing eating contest here. This f—— n—– is taking his time. He’s getting free f—— chicken, you n—–. It has been a minute and he’s on the same f—— wing. Oh, now the black kid is taking the wings back up to his seat. What, what are you that broke?”

Those fucks in Chicago better be charged with a hate crime or we take to the streets.

The PC left is bent on killing the First Amendment and free speech in general.

>Niggers beat up white mentally challenged teen chanting "fuck white people and fuck trump!"

HMMMM, WE WONDER WHAT THE MOTIVATIONS BEHIND THE CRIME ARE!!!??!

>14 y/o kid record a black kid eating fried chicken
>most likely a joke or a accident

RACIST RACIST RACIST!!!!!! HATE CRIME RACIALLY MOTIVATED!

>most likely a joke or a accident

keep to the facts shitlord. filming a nigger and calling him a nigger is not a reason to go to jail.

>providing literally no context.
First reply btfo you.

You will literally never take to the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zdky6BH_N8s&html5=1

USA USA USA USA USA USA

>ethnic intimidation

What does that even mean?

Fucking hell America

>So there’s a chicken wing eating contest here. This f—— n—– is taking his time. He’s getting free f—— chicken, you n—–. It has been a minute and he’s on the same f—— wing. Oh, now the black kid is taking the wings back up to his seat. What, what are you that broke?”

>The white teenager goes on to make remarks about the black student being on welfare. He talks about his African features and his love of KFC.

Topkek who left the autist with the normies?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop calling it the PC left. For the last fucking time, they are card carrying Communists.

The Democratic party was heavily infiltrated by commies long ago as McCarthy suspected, but he was shut down. Thus, today we have top Democratic leaders taking orders directly from the Chinese President.

WHAT IS ARCHIVE.IS

archive.is/4bqMA

nigger

White Americans are fucked. You have no right to mock any other country on here anymore. You have been exposed as the ultimate cucks once and for all.

Haha, land of the free, welcome to the club AMerica

I was going to disagree, and then I read the comments on that "article".

>On Tuesday, he announced that the boy would be charged with cyber-harassment and ethnic intimidation.

Repeal. Now.

BREAKING: 1000's of whites now seen marching in the streets of Chicago. Seem to be generally producing, going to work. #BLMKidnapping

He's not going to be found guilty you autists

That community service though also Im sure he wont be jumped or anything

It's impossible for him to get any punishment for what he did.

Record a black... hate crime.

Scalp a white retard... just a little prank.

I'm actually happy about this. Because I'm 39 years old and always thought a race war is some delusional shit that tinfoil hat wearing, demented people thought.... but now, this race war is inevitable. It will literally happen... and I'm happy about it.

Perhaps you're missing the point?

>White person says a mean thing that hurts fee fees
This is definitely a hate crime

>Black mob kidnaps and assaults white while yelling fuck whitey
Is this a hate crime lol idk?

Aren't blacks like 10% of your pop? That wouldn't even be a war, just an extermination.

BREAKING: Thousands of whites protesting the hate crime and kidnapping against white disabled man. Many were seen picking up garbage and removing graffiti from walls.

Hate crime laws are a joke. There should be an effort against them.

Yeah we get it eurofags are jacking off to the kidnapping srory

thank you for your service o7

Jews

one can only hope we go full cleansing, and bring us from 60% to 99.9% white non-hispanic

Maybe he shouldn't have filmed him? It's illegal.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary

I should know better than to read WaPo comments. Fuck I didn't want to get mad today.

You'd have to squeeze out of your roller chair, first.

The only people who hate niggers than whites are spics and Asians.

This shit's always going on. Moreso over there. Sit down and shut up, you gaggletoothed faggot.

Except a school suspension on the grounds of being openly racist to another student.

8 years under black president: racial tension grows and grows and grows .... (((media))) just blames it on the next white president

Really makes you think

And he deserves to be suspended

I'm so glad I never moved to your shithole of a country

>but Poland is a even bigger shithole
not even close, not with all that bullshit going on in western countries

Yes. Hate crimes have been a joke since the beginning. Abolish every hate crime law.

At least we are fighting back.

>fighting back

No you ain't, you worthless fat fuck. You're going the way of south africa and haiti and desu, it isn't such a bad thing. American needs to be destroyed in order for the world to be free. America is only strong because of the whites, when the whites are gone, America is ripe for the taking.

That's horrible, though.
Should have just taken him hostage for 48 and and tortured him with his friends while shouting "Heil trump, heil hitler, fuck black people",
That wouldn't have been a hate crime.

Hey pedo Limey cunt mind your biz. you got bigger problems. fuck off

this is what memes do to kids

they shouldn't be exposed to memes. They're too stupid

I fucking hate this country. Please save it, Trump.

>uses the word context
>uses btfo in the incorrect context
>does he even know what he meant by this?
newfags, man

Anyone got a link to the video in question?

What a shitty cucked 60% country.

No you won't otherwise you would have taken to the streets ten years ago.

>Suspended from public school
>Punishment.

Fucking kekleberries. Every year in public schools lowers your IQ a whole point. You can learn more in an hour and Wikipedia than some faggot washed up leftist hippy teacher that is too far from reality to even converse with.

I hate black people and I fucking hate liberals who enable them

Niggers specifically abduct a random white dude but don't get charged with hate crime.
Meanwhile a kid takes a photo of a black person and he's auto racist.

SHART