Give me one reason we shouldn't put every migrant that arrives here on a boat straight to the USA

Give me one reason we shouldn't put every migrant that arrives here on a boat straight to the USA.

They destroy the rightful governments, they fund the terrorists, they toppled Libya and uncorked Africa.

Can we torpedo the boats? If so then please send as many as possible. It'll be like a game of space invaders.

Becuase we'd fucking Shell their asses on the way over and call them terrorists.

I like both of these scenarios. But I feel as though america has to pay for what they have done to middle east and intern, Europe.

Because your inferior race couldn't engineer a boat capable of escaping the mediterranean without Anglo-Saxon aid. You might as well just shoot them.

Fuck off dago we don't need anymore Italians

But you take Australia's refugees burger~kun

Dago is a Spanish name, I think you have enough Hispanics as it is Mr 56%

Absolutely no reason, we'll take them all.

Bump

If it'd save Europe I'd accept it.

But Italy isn't even white so you can accept migrants too.

> it's an amerilard thinking he has the authority over whiteness again
Your fucking country is hardly 60% white. And it's even less white if we consider the one drop rule. Just accept it, you're a bunch of mongrels posting fake 23andme results because the real ones have either "Native American" or " African" in them.

Most of them go north to Germany, France or sweden

Das racist

Fucking savage Russia

>sending them to the USA
>not sending them back home

>russians calling others mongrels
top kek

>eyy mamma mia spaghetti lasagna

>u wot m8

>cheeki breeki cyka bylat

You are literally all memes to us. You don't matter. Stay in your lane yurocucks.

It's like a game of space invaders where you already lost 40% of the game, and can only watch as the number slides higher and higher

It is how it should be.

USA is the main responsible. All the refugees should go to jewish cocksucking USA

Send them here too, so this wasteland gets destroyed

>no u

The French and British organized the Libya thing, user. The Americans only came in for the shooting.

>waaaaaaa i cant control my own borders better blame the apex predator of the world

The eternal cry of the yurocuck

Cry more pasta nigger. You're too weak to ever do anything about it.

Stop replying to Russian divide and conquer threads.

>denial

Americunt mocking others for border control, now that is what I call good hispanic humor.