Football (Soccer) is the most redpilled sport. All the best players are white...

Football (Soccer) is the most redpilled sport. All the best players are white, best teams are all white and the fans are redpilled af.

Prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qe1i0c_aCw

youtube.com/watch?v=W-iRLmaZf4A

Ignorant burger here:

Does Bayern always win the bundesliga?

>Ronaldo

>Portugal

>White

nice try, but this is some low quality bait.

American cucks are not allowed to post here

You enjoy watching NBA/NFL niggers instead of the greatest sport on earth

PELE

pic related

Nobody outside of Brazil considers Pele a great player

He never played in the EU so your opinion is automatically disregarded kikenstein

I have season tickets to local MLS team. It's fun.

Watching soccer is comparable to watching NASCAR, it's the same shit over again and again. Yay the game ended with a whopping score of 1-0! What an exciting game!

>2017
>not watching hockey

Пиздeц

rugby.

Hehehe fuck you. I'm going to a gooner match because of course, I'm a stupid burger.

But seriously, why are Chelsea popular? I'm still having flashbacks to their "park the buss" shit. Fuck it was boring shit

whatever crooked teeth, your shitty national team sucked in the WC so your opinion worth less then palestinians life

>I need constant scoring to keep me interested!

So you admit you're a dribbling moron?

The best teams are homogenous.
Premier League last year was won by a club that consisted only of local boys. They beat the multi-million teams fair and square.

Nah footie is shite 2bh, played by millionaires, paid and watched by people on minimum wage

Ever seen France's team? Faggot

Only third-world countries play this sport. Either you play something classy or something manly and soccer isn't either.

soccer is the gayest sport behind golf.

>he doesn't know how to appreciate a good match of football.

What's wrong with Frances team? Didn't France claim Algeria is and always was French soil?

Right?...

>white

>Long Throws: 2

The redest of pills.

Anyways, football hooligans aren't redpilled.
They are just bluepilled in the opposite direction than most people.
They are still complete fucking morons.

>we so nazi we so fashi we want police state
>fuk da police tho! fuckin pigs! and lower taxes!

You are wrong. Have you been to any of the football forums? Arsenal Mania is full of left wing faggots going on about "muh labour" and "muh raysis youkip"

Linekar is one giant SJW faggot now.

Put them in American football (niggerball) uniforms and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

He said all the best players. Try to guess who's the best player in that photo

Avid football fans are the most bluepilled goys on earth.

see France wishes it could be as white as Algeria

>all the players are white
see Literally 'White dude getting gangbanged by black thugs in sporty uniform' tier.

Thierry Henry was a pretty good player, and Zimdim Zimzam wasn't exactly very European, neither is Karim Benzema.

Rugby is preddy good.

top lel

We had a brazilian on our national team too at one point.
Its just outsourcing human production to cheaper places. Guy couldn't even speak the language.

Wrong, it's hockey.

Messi and Ronaldo are white?

Agreed.

Messi and Ronaldo (when he's not tanned) are whiter than 90% of you streetshiting, kebab eating mongrel sons of bitches.

Anyone who says that the Messiah and Ronaldo are non-white are all either jews or trolls.

yep

Okay buddy. Whatever you say. If you're looking for a "redpilled" sport, hockey has diversityball beat easily. There's only a couple or so black throughout the whole NHL and probably none in Europe. Also try not to resort to ad hominems when trying to refute an argument.

L A Z I O
A
Z
I
O

>Soccer
>All the best players are white
wtf?
Did you mean hockey?

>Watching sports
Absolutely cucked, desu

It's not Hockey
Therefore it's shit

Shitball (all types) can be played anywhere by anyone

Hockey needs infrastructure or a cold winter.

Truely the sport of the white man
And the leaf also.

he was chosen as the fifa mascot because cruijff, maradona and beckenbauer where too rebellious

Arsenal fans are also in london so it makes sense they'd be labour cunts.

Almost every year

Better than niggers in american sports

>Truely the sport of the white man

>And the leaf also.

Pick one

That would be hockey actually 99% white because blacks cant afford it and theyre not smart enough to skate.

This. Ever watch ArsenalFanTV on youtube? Arsenal fans are like 80% black/brown.

Anyone who wants to take the red pill should watch the world juniors tonight first you have Sweden vs Russia for the Bronze then USA vs Canada for the Gold. Stop watching niggerball and watch hockey.