Americans put their homes in the desert

Americans put their homes in the desert

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE
Came here to post this.

yeah what are ya gonna do about it?

It seems stupid to have a lawn. The water bill must be insane.

>living on the worst coast
>not having ample access to cheap water resources

They are required by HOA, or else they can get evicted.

"The Brazilians have learned Irrigation"

Someday, hue.

Brazilians live in a gigantic zoo

That's actually pretty smart. Why destroy nature to replace it with concrete when you can use the desert.

Either that or solar panels.

Well done burgers.

I bet its nice and all white and rich.

But don't you guys get raided by mexcrements and niggers ?

Fuck the HOA. Bunch of crazy cunts with nothing better to do in life than complain about others now that their eggs have been fried.

They put their homes in the desert for solar power, you ape.

What state do you live in? In Florida where there are no HOA its 99.9% a ghetto.

yeah infact there are nightly raiding parties where everyone has to scramble to get back into their houses and lock their doors. My neighbor was a bit slow last night and a Nignog took his daughter

We don't build where we can't get water. We can get water pretty much anywhere relatively cheaply, though. Canals, water towers, and pumps aren't hard, and cities closer to water sources have to use the same techniques, just on a smaller scale per population.

yeah, white people have access to water and plumbing

Its called terraforming all the developed nations do it you fucking ape

More proof that Americans do whatever the fuck they want, wherever the fuck they want.

Keep prodding and we'll have a suburb on the moon inside a year.

What's wrong with living in the desert, mate?

I never have to pay a high gas bill for heating. And as for air conditioning? Yeah, it's easy, just drop some ice in a tube and have a fan blow the cold air out. Cheap as shit.

it's either that or niggers.
niggers are incapable of ever living up to HOA requirements and it's an easy way to get rid of them.

Life in the desert is not a Mad Max movie friend.

I'd like to live there. Looks comfy

>They are required by HOA, or else they can get evicted.
Can't you just get some fake grass?

also in the mountains, on the ocean and on the praries...so?

>we'll have a suburb on the moon inside a year
Damn. I just had a great mental image of a picturesque suburban street with all the kids out playing an epic game of kick the can as the street lights come on and Dad's in every household just finishing up on the grill as Mom's wipe their hands on their aprons as they open the door and call them in for supper and everyone sits down and thanks the Lord for the food. But on the moon.

Nice dream, man. Thanks.

I live in texas and we do this with an ice chest and holes drilled in it, but it doesn't really save that much money compared to a window unit

It's beautiful

stupid fuck.

Women.

Are why men innovate and labor to put green lawns in the fucking desert.

Seems better than putting homes on prime farmland.

>that grass trying it's hardest to stay alive

fuck white people

well shit, i didnt think California was that bad by now.

Why not something like this type of garden?

We aren't poorfags and can afford central air and modern plumbing.

And so do br monkeys.

A desert?

>water bill
kek, are you from the third world?

>In Florida where there are no HOA its 99.9% a ghetto.

Very true.
But doesn't change the fact the HOA are money-sapping POS

in a desert yes

That's one samefag utopia, i guess they didn't play Sim City.

Russians eat Borscht.

The sky is blue.

If a man, I would advise you to NOT stick your dick in a wall socket.

If a woman (with long hair), I would advise you to be careful when straightening your hair as to not burn your breats.

Corn is an agricultural crop.

OP is a raging fucking autist.

Americans CAN put their homes in the desert and live comfortably. That's the power of being white, there is nothing we cannot tame or adjust.

Looks more like Nevada or some such

Xeroscaping, decent homes in the desert patches of the SW do that. You can tell the retards from the decent folks because retards try to grow deciduous or boreal trees and European grasses on patches of desert, while decent people Xeroscape like in that picture. I saw some good Xeroscaping in New Mexico

dumbass

Seems a bit redundant.

That's most people do it in lower Arizona. Personally I prefer more indigenous plants, though, and less cheesy river rock, unless there happens to be some major drainage need. If that rock is for drainage, they're going to have a hell of a time maintaining that path way every time it rains.

>m-muh water shortage
>global warming is to blame!!!

and attract scorpions rattlesnakes black widows and spics?

Many californians moved to places like that because of the cheap housing.
Sadly the weather, cooling costs, water costs, and sever flooding all make those house bad investments.

Window units are top tier.

I have never fucking watered my lawn and it's always green even during summer.
Maybe you shouldn't live on a nigger-tier continent!

That's cool as shit. Especially considering they are trying to technologically emulate the lush paradise you are already born into and make it resemble something beautiful instead of a garbage dump.

Urban sprawl is easily the second worst thing about America. The first being brown people in general.

Your Queen is Insane
Gay Furry Fighter who claims she's a lioness and trains like a lioness. Lions don't live in Brazil in the wild. What did she mean by this?

Underrated post (((you)))

Have any of you realized since it is a desert there is no rain. All the water they get is groundwater or rivers. The groundwater is being depleted faster than it can be restored and if a drought happens goodluck supporting those people where there is no water. Unwise to build on a desert

>Be in the land of the free
>Can't have a cozy sand lawn

Sounds horrible to me

Depending on where you live and what standards your local HOA has, you can, but AstroTurf (and other fake grass brands) is expensive as hell.

i think thats pretty impressive actually

Actually it's likely they pump in their water from somewhere else entirely. The city I live in gets water from a lake about an hour's drive away. You have to drill almost 1000 feet down to hit water here.

It won't be any one living there in 50 years though

Black people don't like deserts.

Ameribros correct me
This looks either like a Vegas suburb or maybe south-western California

I hate sand

it's pretty nice desu

that dude living in a lone mansion must be smug as hell when talking to his neighbors