Can someone explain me why Swedens love degeneracy and muslims?

Is there something in their water or what?

>Only using 2 colors for the graph

>graph

we're getting aggravated

They are brainwashed, like North Korea.

Unlike North Koreans, however, Swedes actually believe the State Propaganda.

monoculture is bad you fucking idiots, genetic diversity produces the best adaptations.

lol. so true.

Why is Italy so based?

well there is something in them for sure, if you know what i mean

This graph is bullshit everybody in Pooland hate niggers, jews and muslims.

What's your data for that Schlomo?

Yeah, and thats why there are no immigrants in Poland. Look at the question, Gzegorz

They feel like they have to prove to the world they are not supremacist fascists. Most swedes don't want the migrants with them actually but they like to point out they have helped and are not bigoted.

we already washed out the homo erectus once, we're not fond to go through this tedious process again

Why the hell do you use a graph from 2007? I didn't see a single nigger in 2007. That was before the fucking huge wave of refugee bullshit. That hit us in like 2012.

yeah, fluoride am i right guys

estrogens
(from birthpills, plastic, some fertilizers)

:^)

wtf i hate water now

to be fair to swedes, that research is quite old now. I'd be interesting to see a graph like this today.

>notice anything sweden cucks?

in the latest political poll i´ve seen, 44% of Swedes believe that the Sweden Democrates has the best policy on immigration. the tides are turning

>pre 2014

That is old data, that was before the brainwashing machine broke down due to overheating.
The political narrative is far from the peoples anyway and we had until recently a unholy alliance of cuckery (Decemberöverenskommelsen) by the major parties.

im positively surprised given our education system

I think german's education system is not homogenous. My schooling was not blue pilled at all

>2010
Sweden Democrats got 5% in the 2010 election
they're polling at 20% now
would be great to have this study redone.

They have been past both the social democrats and moderates twice in polls now. And since morte shit will happen in Europe it's only a question of time before they are closing in to 30%.

will any of the other parties finally stop blocking them eventually?

>2007 was 10 years ago

seems like yesterday

>Is there something in their water or what?

Media monopoly in the hands of Jews that hate Swedes for being too white.

That is the big question, it's up to the Moderate party. The moderates have lost vast amounts to SD and the party is failing along with the social democrats.
Many moderates want to cooperate but the party leadership is afraid of making a fool of themselves since thay have called SD racist for years.
Regarding the other right-leaning parties they are just kinda meme parties that will do exactly as the moderates do.

I don't think the average Sven trusts expressen and especially not DN anymore.

We all know greeks are racist lel. When my greek mother was whitened her family raged like were they some fucking arabs or something