What happened to "Great" Britain?

When and why did the UK turn into a shithole and lost all it's greatness? Yeah yeah inb4 germanistan but we lost the war and got brainwashed afterwards so we have an excuse. How come the UK, especially England, is the way it is today? They won WW2

There's something great here

>won
We were the real losers. wow, you lost a shitty piece of polish clay, we lost the world

What's the name for those british slutty girls again?

Chavs.

Meds and Slavs > Anglos and nordics.

Divide and conquer.

Don't fall for Russhit tactics.

>we lost the war and got brainwashed afterwards so we have an excuse

What was your excuse for killing 50 million white people and handing half of Europe to Stalin?

He's probably not German (Russian SVR).

They are agitating against Brits, Americans, Swedes, etc. and creating divides between us.

I'm not trying to divide anyone, I'm geniunly wondering why the UK got fucked harder than us after the war. I'm not attacking any british posters on Sup Forums, they're probably redpilled so I don't care if they're brits or not.

Post this in the 10 different Anglo vs Aryan and "le germany destroyed europe AGAIN xD Fuck krauts!!" threads we have all the time.

middle class university students ruin everything they touch.

germans

Jews aren't white. Germany didn't declare war on france and the UK, it was the UK. But I don't even care about this crap, go discuss it in your designated reddit threads.

I don't understand this webm. Why would they cheer and clap for people invading their country? Why is that a good thing?

This faggot, for a start.

I have no fucking clue how we lost non-ulster Ireland, or why they wanted to leave.

>MUH POTATO
Not our fault you're shit at farming, and trade laws are trade laws

>MUH OPPRESSION
Believing a corrupt, inferior sect makes you retards, and if Ireland was protestant you'd have been better off.

>MUH CONSCRIPTION
In WW1, Britain fought for good against Germany. They fought for freedom. You stabbed us in the back for your petty selfish rebellion-which we crushed.
In WW2, Britain fought against fascism. You stayed out, cowering on your island claiming "Neutrality" as we defended freedom and democracy.

Then, the last remaining good men in Ulster are attacked at random from irish people who decided that 26 counties just wasn't enough, so the innocent men, women and children of Ulster had to die, just for wanting to be part of something larger than a fucking bog.

Irish are delplorable, and they are traitors.

Their independence has no legitimacy, no justification and they were infinitely better off under British rule.

Churchill should have pacified them.

Trashy Brit sluts are my weakness. Don't do this to me.

Jesus you're stuck in the past.

it's their reward for fighting against hitler

there's no turning back now :^)

The anglo, as salty as ever against the other nations that don't give a shit about the UK anymore

"Slag" is the British slang for lower class, uneducated slutty chav girl

Shut it nigger, this is a thread for humans.

Fuck off, Panjeet. Stop trying to create division among the native peoples of the British Isles.