"I'm here for the job interview."

>"I'm here for the job interview."

sure, come with me.

Oh you are the Ruby on Rails guy?

Come on in I will show you to your cube.

you are hired
*unzips dick*

Who the fuck says "I'm here for the job interview." anyway?

Get back on your gyrocopter and fuck off.

Come, step in my office

you're hired! we don't get many applicants here in the circus lately.

Sorry, I don't believe you'll fit into our culture here. Have a nice day

White people.

>"I'm sorry, but I don't own a gay bar."

he looks like a Node guy. Node.js guys are always faggots.

good strong hairline, you're hired

no one wants balding beta cucks as employees

He looks pretty cool desu. Would hire him as a barman.

Great lad, 'ere's yer mop and bucket, bogs down the hall, git scrubbin. Lunch at 2.

We don't hire failed abortions

>Turn up at location.
>Take a seat with other candidates in marked area.
>Wait for turn.
>Interviewer already knows who you are as he called your name and you entered.
This is literally the most pleb tier interview strategy beyond turning up at the door and asking "Hey can I have a job." or "Are you hiring?".

>Piercings
>Gauges

Sorry, I don't think you'll fit the company image. Good luck.

If someone has the qualifications and work ethic, I don't really care how they dress. They'll make you money regardless.

Saying that is all well and good until they get a gauge hole or piercing caught in something and sue you for it.

Happened at a company near me called Pertemps, some bitch got her ear torn on the bottom of a coat rack and won 200k pounds.

>*unzips dick*

>Turn up at location
>Talk to the receptionist
>"Hi, I'm here for the job interview."
>Tell them it's with X person and scheduled at [time]
>They call up the person, and either send you back or ask you to take a seat and wait for them to arrive
>meet the interviewer, give him a firm handshake and go into his office to begin the interview

I'm not sure what pleb teir company has designated interview areas, so that you just show up and don't speak to anyone until you are called

I'd hire him if he removed the face piercings. Gauges and tattoos are fine as long as you're not tattooed on your face and neck or have African tribe sized gauges. Then again I'm a construction manager so I'm glad the get anyone who isn't a sufferer of fetal alcohol syndrome or Mexican.

What the fuck sort of post was this Canada? It's not a joke, its not an insightful serious comment, its not anything, its not even a shitpost. Its below that; its a leafpost.
Yuck, I responded to it.

>You're hired t: urban coffee shop or hip clothes store or even some 100k/year advertisement agency depending on his education or lack of it

>user, we could not find any public Facebook™ profile by the name you gave us and your LinkedIn profile had less than 500 connections on your field

You're hired. Welcome to correct the record. Here's 0.002 cents