HEY GUYS ALL COOL, POLICE SAY IT'S NO RACE CRIME! How does that make you feel?

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046

From the article:
>Chicago police say they don't believe a man beaten in an assault broadcast live on Facebook was targeted because he was white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wccCVmB-kg
wearechange.org/facebook-twitter-msm-chicago-police-complicit-chicago-hate-crime-cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RaHoWa when?

Soon.

Isn't it a hate crime to beat up tards?

Nuke Chicago and kill all niggers?

If digits confirm Illinois will get nuked.
COME ON KEK

>Fuck white people
>not race crime

American police.

YES!

Guy gets kidnapped and tortured and you mongols are upset its not labeled a hate crime?
You have some fucked up priorities Sup Forums

What happened to the Sup Forums that thought hate crimes were bullshit to begin with? Keep sipping on the identity politics koolaid faggots

I really want the cops to let us know what the fuck DOES constitute a hate crime then; other than the races being reversed

Buncha cocksuckers...

If this PC shit doesn't die after Trump then you need to achieve change through violent means.

>fuck trump
>fuck white people

what the fuck

Shadilay!!

FUCKING YES

Wow....

statist faggots need to go

Good. White people have been doing this shit to POC for decades. About time whitey got a taste of his own medicine. Being "disabled" doesn't make up for his white privilege.

Shitcago DOES IT AGAIN

this city need another fire

kek has spoken

Why waste a nuke? Just flood it with fentanyl and free ammo. Let the garbage take itself out

They were literally hitting him and saying "fuck white people" how is that not a race crime?

that'll be an inevitable outcome if they keep sweeping this shit under the rug - people will eventually freak the fuck out and take justice into their own hands when they feel like they've got nothing to lose... these fucking idiots in charge are creating a gigantic, gruesome mess that'd otherwise be completely avoidable if ONLY they punished the guilty and protected the innocent. Watching all this shit play out is pathetic. It's so insanely predictable.

Is it this video?
go to world star nignog and theres a video called "
Messed Up: Chicago Teens Force A Man They Kidnapped To Drink Toilet Water! "

>bait

I'll tell what I don't feel; surprise.

Thank God.
I hope this is a metaphorical KEK nuke.
Like all the niggers get put under martial law and when they protest, they die.

>mfw I live in illinois

The blacks aren5 your enemy. They're just dumb idiots who believe the lies commie Jews have fed them. You ought to get the people who empower them to do these things. Start terrorising universities/colleges, media outlets etc etc and never, ever trust the police.

Jewish Media. If the victim was black it would be a race crime.

>What happened to the Sup Forums that thought hate crimes were bullshit to begin with?
I dunno if Sup Forums thought they were bullshit but we want to see if liberals judge minorities to the same standards. Clearly they don't

Yes

They are bullshit, but it's even more fucking bullshit that coloreds are prosecuted under the same law as us.

shocking

but in a way this is the best outcome in terms of what will be the most motivational for the white man

1/10 a leaf would have done better...a leaf...

Kek wills it!
Praise Kek!

no your getting tied up in identity group think

you've adopted their tactics and are slowly becoming advocates of the state legislating MUH FEELS

Chicago police you say.

>that thought hate crimes were bullshit to begin with?

Are you completely oblivious to the ironing here?
>It's the reason why there's an outrage ... derp!

Fuck off, nigger

Mate the US is fucked. Demographically they are just stuffed. Europe is the dam same.
Figure it out. Take a wild guess. Where do you think this shit is going to end.

SHADILAY

It is known.

Not if you're black. It's not a hate crime if the people committing the crime are the same as you.

>ironing

>FUCK DONALD TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

seems kinda racist to me idk

The evidence speaks for itself. The familys lawyer can prove it was a hate crime and the district attorney will be forced to charge them with hate crime.

Hate crime isn't even the biggest charge they face. Kidnapping is like 15 years in prison.

>Post video calling a black man Nigger - Hate crime
>Torture a white dude for 24-48 hours while shouting FUCK WHITEY FUCK DONALD TRUMP - Dindu Nuffin

Trump came 20 years too late to make anything great again.

>his ass deserve it, his ass from europe, he from the caucus mountains, he sit in the sun all day he gone perish, he sit in the sun all day he gone die, his ass a parasite, he a bug, really

I mean I guess everyone deserves to have an opinion

HAHAHA TIME FOR A BOMBING!

he is with us!

youtube.com/watch?v=1wccCVmB-kg

>yfw that judge just redpilled a huge portion of white america
>yfw this happens again and again to the point that 'never relax around blacks' is common in the white community and we either self segregate or fight in a race war

Look on the bright side, this creates what is called a "legal precedent". This is something that lawyers are going to use and point to for decades as a viable legal defense against 'hate crime' charges. Because video evidence of torturing a black person by 4 white dudes, while screaming fuck black people and forcing the mentally handicapped black person to repeat the same CAN NOT be classified as a hate crime due to this ruling. 14/88/deus vult boys.

wearechange.org/facebook-twitter-msm-chicago-police-complicit-chicago-hate-crime-cover/

>SAY FUCK DONALD TRUMP!!! SAY FUCK DONALD TRUMP OR WE KILL YOU!!!!

maybe a little politically motivated after all

just take one for the team

I never before wanted to see someone dead but after watching the fucking video I could personally execute each of this fucking apes and don't feel regret.

He was targeted for being mentally handicapped. Still a hate crime, assholes.

PRAISE S H A D I L A Y

Now brother

That's the holy spirit working though you. Embrace it.

Even if we consider your bait to be factually correct, that still doesn't make it right.

Two wrongs does not equal one right.

If my father murdered someone, does that make it okey for someone else to murder me?

Every retarded statement needs to be corrected as not to let less knowledgeable people be tricked by the aforementioned retarded statement.

He was targeted for being a white person too retarded to run away or shoot them.

And that's why I will vote against dindus for the rest of my life :^)

You have to go back

No, it's rational to want to defend ourselves, kike. Fuck off already Mr. Cohen.

He was targeted for being a white person in the wrong place.

Loooooool
Nice

CNN contributor Symone Sanders

“I just want to remind folks that we cannot sit here and ignore that, at least for the last year, on very public display, the worst parts of America have been brought from the fringe into the mainstream,” Sanders told CNN’s Don Lemon. “So, that affects people on both sides.”
“We’ve talked about white nationalists and white supremacists and the KKK, but there also, when this inflammatory rhetoric is out there, when someone is repeatedly telling you that your community is the worst of the worst, it brings out the worst of the worst in people,” she added.

When Lemon said that the attackers probably “never watch the news,” Sanders responded, “Ya’ll have to give young people more credit than that [sic] is,” she said. “Everybody knows who Donald Trump is.”
Sanders also asserted that the attack wasn’t a hate crime, commenting, “Was this for hate for Donald Trump, because of the things he said? Or, was this for pure hate of white people, because that matters.”
“That is not a hate crime,” she added . “Hate crimes are because of a person’s racial ethnicity, their religion, their gender, a disability, it isn’t your political leanings, because someone doesn’t like you’re political leanings and they do something bad to you, that is not a hate crime.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother. The fire rises.

the real change can never be achieved without violence

Our last hope is Trump...we need to get him tweeting about this shit

I have lost all faith in the American justice system, all faith in the American political system.

This is white genocide.

or people just forget about it like they do everything and life keeps going on just about the same as it always has.

no no thats just crazy, a race war s much more likely

Same vid... It's 30 mins long

Blacks wouldn't be a problem without the jews.

they dindu nuffin

>If my father murdered someone, does that make it okey for someone else to murder me?

If the person he murdered was their child, absolutely. Vengeance is always and eye for an eye.

THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE

Black things btfo

It's called righteous anger, brother. It is the spirit of God willing you to act. Righteous anger is truly divine.

What are you going to do about it?

They are bullshit. It's the double standards everyone is pissed about.If the races were reversed CNN, MSN etc. would be screaming about hate crimes.

it was drug related.

He's little bitch that shouldn't breed. He got manhandled by fucking pygmy looking negress. You got to be fucking kidding me.

This. McVeigh should have targeted the CNN building in Atlanta.

what if he's black so doesn't care about his son?

"doing this shit to POC for decades"
hahahahahah. RACEWAR

Crook County rekt!

God Bless White America.

Either nigger or nigger cuck guzzling faggot. Die

>it was drug related.
Well, the nigs smoked weed on stream. So I guess it's "drug related".

The solution to these blacks is segregation. The solution to Marxists is the gallows.

Get ready?

I hope they let the niggers walk free

Vengeance is understandable, but that still doesn't make it righteous.

The killing of an innocent can not make up for someone else's wrongdoing.

>The solution to these blacks is segregation.
The solution is to send them to Africa and build a 100m wall around every part of the continent that touches civilization. Then put thick layers of mines in neutral waters all around the other parts.

Tribals want to chimp out? Let them chimp out against other chimps.