#BLMkidnapping

How will the liberals try to spin this shit

Fuck Donald Trump and FUCK WHITE CRACKER PEOPLE

I'm actually somewhat impressed. Occupy Democrats actually admits dindus can be racist.

Amazing

>blaming all black people
yeah, i dont see any of that.
all i see is a group of racists getting away with terrorism.

NO IDIOTS WE ARE BLAMING BLM THE RACE BAITING MEDIA AND LIBERALS IN GENERAL FOR PUCHING THE BULLSHIT EVERYTHING IS RACIST THAT CAUSE THIS HEINOUS ATTACK

also why do e allow occupy democrats to exist?

I'm really trying my best Sup Forums
>FUCK WHITEY DEY ALL RACIST FUCK DONLAD TRUMP ALL HIS SUPPORTS RACIST SEXIST ISLAMOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC RAPE ENABLING CHILD MOLESTERS WHITEY OWE REPRAYSHUNS FOR SLAVERY N SHIEET
>these african-american civilians do no represent the general black masses. also they are upstanding citizens fighting against white oppression

Someone's upset their EBT card had not been refilled yet

you fucking shitskin burrow living fucking nigger living deasease , fucking retarded race need to be eaten alive piece by piece along with the gypos , jews and mudslimes , you are fucking breathing my oxigen .

why cant more black be like pic related

Wow they actually called them racists.

Game over libtards

I hate NNNIGGERSSSS

This

Soon

>blacks commit majority of violent crime
>Whites biggest victim of interracial crime
>a tiny number of Whites have non violent marches and call blacks "nigger" on the internet
>White racists are the bigger problem and liberals never stop talkin about them.

It's a good point, but if BLM really believes that the perps were racially motivated then they would be pushing to get this filed as a hate crime

These idiots are always blaming *all* white people for everything.

BLM isn't to blame for the kidnapping, but BLM is an inherently racist movement.

Sup Forums I'm Mexican, but my middleeastern ancestral genes really shaped my phenotype. How safe am I in the upcoming race war? I have a 401k, have a career in medicine, and font speak in dindu or with an accent.

BLM might as well be responsible for the rhetoric they push

>Listen to Argon's stream for a while
>That one fuck who goes "Lol, Twitter isn't censoring the hashtag, people are just misspelling it and causes it to disappear from trending. There's no conspiracy guys, lol. White nationalists are fucking losers"

fucking 33d kaninhopping

Pointing out this hypocrisy while feigning moral superiority is literally an argument that, yes, all black people are savage subhuman niggers. I'm not even mad at these people anymore, they're actual idiots and I'm just chronically bemused.

So