Lets put this to an end

Cuck olympics - who is the most cuck nation in EU?

Participants as follows:
Germany
Sweden
France
UK
Netherlands
Belgium (France)
Finland
Norway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znN3Tm36Vt8
thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

estonia for not giving me cute estonian girls to have sex with

Where is Canada?
Where is USA?
You fucking stupid dumbfuck.

Looks like a dyke

>Cuck nation in EU

You autist failed to read even that part lol

That's one point for France

Sweden & Germany...two way tie? toss up? Both are beyond fucked and irredeemable.

Sweden by far. It's not really a debate anymore. The damage done to Sweden is irreversible

Germany's racial profiling of North Africans at Colegne this year has proven that they are far from cucked, and that there is hope.

Le Pen doing well in the polls shows that France still can save its self

We used to be cucked, until Brexit.

It's the French way, hate the USA and (most) of Canada. Meanwhile their shit gets blown the fuck up on a routine basis, muzzies riot on the regular, etc. They won't do anything that diminishes their collective ability to feel superior to the rest of the world. Smug until death, and it is coming for France.

I am voting for Sweden
Btw if your country is over 98% white it counts as +3 points

France : gold medal
Belgium : silver
Germany : bronze

The UK automatically gets a few points subtracted for Brexit.

... Now give them those points back, because they've effectively become New Pakistan.

Why are we nominated?
Sweden isn't a bunch of cucks, we are a tolerant multicultural people.

The entire Sweden yes thing is just a stupid meme

Well this is going to be the end of the Olympics right?

As you can see, Sweden is clearly number one.

three more months and we're off that list.

(memes). The no go zones is just a lie, most people are fine and support the multicultural Sweden.
Give me one reason why a multicultural humanitarian superpower like Sweden is a bad thing.
We got money, our welfare state can support millions more swedes

But it's not supporting swedes. Why do you care so much about people that can't get their own shit together?

Looks like Sweden is leading guys.

The female events, yes.

they should be barred from competing in general, just because you have a prescription for steroids does't mean it isn't a PED

Germany with Sweden coming in a close second

Wow who's that in the pic?

I mean if FtM trans athletes want to compete I suppose that's fine there just gonna lose anyways.

>mfw Poland can't into cuckery

>But it's not supporting swedes
But we are. the newly arrived people is Swedes, just like me, my son and my neighbour

>Belgium

This one.
>inb4 assmad flemings

If I had a drop of water for every Belgian politician, opinion maker or media personality that onironically stated Islamic terrorism and radicalism can be stopped with internships, education and cuddling not even our Delta works would keep us from drowning..

I wish i was PM so i could round up all the traps and have them killed by firing squads

Gays have proven themselves as not totally cucked and they seem mostly harmless but traps need to be exterminated.

By Kek
The women's gymnastics are going to look a bit different in a few years.

pliz jurop send mor juroszekels for inwestments in polisz cuckeri

By population percentage
>France, Gold
>Germany, Silver
>Austria, Bronze

cant wait to seee ufc fights where a man is literally beating the shit out of a woman on live TV

Sweden is so cucked that it's impossible to distinguish if such posts are satire.

There isn't a nation on Earth as cucked as Sweden.

>2010
No way the UK has less than 5% muds now

I 100% wholeheartedly support this

>men beating women in every sport
I will use liberal tears as lubricant

>tranny faggots beat all the women
>tranny dykes can hardly keep up with the men
bring it

In 2017, I discovered shitposting on twitter.

Fellow belgians, it's amazing how easily the jimmies are rustled here. My Sup Forums memefolder was a goldmine.

But, after our minister for internal affairs, Jan Jambon, declared he would prosecute online 'hate speech' and after reading our anti-immigration law (inciting xenophobia = criminal, up to 2 years prison) I decided to archive my account.

I will get the necessary equipment to come back online behind 7 proxies soon, and urge fellow belgians to join. This battleground is ripe for the taking! Just be sure to hide behind 7 proxies.

There are no muslims in the UK except in south eastern cities. The vast majority of the UK is white British.

On the continent they're everywhere you go.

I'd say Germany has more than 5.8% after letting in 1.2 million rapefugees.

>pic
Friendly reminder that the swedish definition of rape is different than the English definition

No man. Lets say I wanted to open one of my businesses in Sweden and go on to live there. I could buy a house, have a business, start a family there. But I would still be an American living in Sweden.

Even if I denounced my citizenship and went though full on Swedish immigration I would not be Swedish.

I would be a former American living in Sweden. At best you could call me by my genetics. Which are Polish/German.

No matter what. Not Swedish.

We're just more shy. At home we're all nazis.

I know.

Swedes don't count it as rape if it's perpetrated by a mudslime.

It's ridiculous, citing race & IQ stats might conceivably land me in prison. Won't happen, but it's legally possible.

And fines from € 10 000 to € 200 000.

Anything inciting racial segregation, xenophobia and discrimination.

Canada and the U.S.are barely competitive.

>burger land
56% white
>bong land
85% white
You fell for a meme

This.

Holy fuck it triggers me so much when people think that a piece of paper has more significance than blood and heritage.

A black or a paki can NEVER be english. You can be a British citizen but you'll never be one of us. Just like I can marry a Chinese girl and get a Chinese passport but I will never be Chinese.

Yes you would.

Nationality is defined by citizenship, not birth. If I move to India and gets an Indian citizenship i becomes an Indian

Sweden is officially the winner by all counts

youtube.com/watch?v=znN3Tm36Vt8

Watch from 9:08 lol

Kek, my votes goes to Sweden.

No you don't you cuckold. You're just a Scandinavian with an Indian passport. You'll never be culturally or ethnically Indian.

Yes, even if you start working in a call center and shitting in the street.

We got banned for using drugs, but our guys would just bash any fag near them anyway. Dodged a bullet of a international scandal desu.

>my wife's son
ftfy

>Sweden then
Rapist murderers

>Sweden now
Rapist murderers

They should compete in the special olympics

Already happened.
thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/

>Yes, even if you start working in a call center and shitting in the street.
If that happend Sven would become a natural part of Indian society

Sweden.

its actually more like 1400% now. This is out of date.

>Finland

Fuck you Estonia! Keeping all your QTs locked up inside your borders.

SET THEM FREE!

fuck off you jew/nigger/ahmed/nativeamerican cunt