atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/
usaid.gov/central-african-republic/food-assistance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't forget peanut butter.

This is satire right?

Prove it wrong whitey

can you pastebin this so I can laugh at it.

post them, not going on this clickb8

WE WUZ SYENTIST AND SHIETT

Niggers invented dirt eating.

That is a coalburner if I've ever seen one. Coalburners always put shit in their hair to make it thin and flat.

Just imagine the president of the last eight years believing this garbage.

>Over 35,000 years ago, Ancient Egyptians scripted textbooks about math that included division and multiplication of fractions and geometric formulas to calculate the area and volume of shapes.
>Ancient Egyptians
>35,000 years ago
Nigger please.

you don't have to imagine, he probably does

to bad they did not also make self castration a thing to do among themselves

I would beg a country to nuke us if we were reduced to eating dirt. Its pathetic beyond measure.

Also, what did president Madagascar say?

10/10 would cum on their backs

I bet they're discussing which whiteboi dick they gonna suck for the next couple months for maxumum profits

>Those Comments
>Rest assured brothers and sisters. This world will soon be ours again. It will happen sooner than most people think.

>Africa invented everything important

"Since the dawn of history the GOOGLE has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare GOOGLE feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a White man showed to him its glittering light.

The GOOGLES land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

Hunters by necessity, GOOGLES never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use.

The GOOGLES lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber GOOGLES never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for 4000 years GOOGLES watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet GOOGLES never dreamed a sail.”

WHITEY CHANGED HISTORY WE WUZ EVERYTHING

Lmao! Everything cited were first invented by the Sumarians in modern day Iraq and even if it was Egypt it was people of middle eastern decent not genetically black people. This is the stereotypical "We Wuz Kangz N Sheet". Too stupid to build civilization and still too stupid to do basic research

Top kek at using the ugly unstable mosque of djenne as a marvel of architecture built in the 13th century.

Meanwhile in Europe

Except they couldn't figure out the wheel. Guess this explains why all the best universities in the world are on Africa....oh....wait...

I find the underground Coptic churches to be much prettier than that mosque.

The term is Quangs

Being black sucks look at the white women milky skin silky hair and the nigger has smelly and curly dry lumpy hair like my pubes

doesnt make you fat
needs no refridgeration
an extreme amount of minerals

what does croatia have?
paski sir?
extremly fat
hard
barley can be called cheese

no wonder you serbs are always so small and fat. do us a favour and drink yourself to death with your 2L bottles of cheap ass beer

>You can't dispute this
>atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

Invented everything but a Kife, & fork... No indoor pluming, no bug spray,

most fertile untouched landmass, eats only GMO from USAID...
Gets all your meds from Bill Gates...

Yeah ya'll be Kangs and sheeeit...

usaid.gov/central-african-republic/food-assistance

But seriously though, who the fUCK are these freaks?

Calling Rotschilds their bitch n all??

Are they at the top of the pyramid?
Did they get it there through disfigurement sacrificing?

Was it the price to pay in order to have infinite cosmic power and knowledge?

They're in contact with aliens. They're ambassadors.

Get raped to death you autistic homo lmao