All suspects are in custody and been charged

All suspects are in custody and been charged

The Prosecutor decides wheter to pursue hate crime charges

Literally nobody is defending the suspects

The right is using this to gin up more violence

The overwhelming majority of hate crimes are perpetuated by white males and the majority of terrorism is committed by domestic right wing groups

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046
youtube.com/watch?v=6jVWdtI6_wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The overwhelming majority of hate crimes are perpetuated by white males

total b.s.

look at FBI stats

niggers are violent as hell

>no hate crime

The reactionaries have a reason to be upset, and downplaying it by showing you hate white people just helps the reaction

honestly senpai, fuck this race war bullshit. If being a good goy means I can live to an old age and not die in the streets like a dog for "muh race" then I guess I'm the guudest goy.

>Blacked.com

wew :^)

does anybody have the template for the black hand holding the white womans head

>Hate crime
It was politically motivated, that's terrorism.

>niggers are violent as hell
>this
Blacks disproportionately commit violent crimes against white people compared to violent white offenders.

and doubles to boot!

>honestly senpai, fuck this race war bullshit.
You can tell them that as they force you to your knees to get your throat blacked while Tyrone's 3rd cousin fucks your wife's ass and then kills you all. Die on your feet or suck dick on your knees faggot, your choice.

im looking for the template of this pic

The FBI says that most domestic terrorism (by far) is commited by Left-wing groups, such as eco-terrorists and extreme animal-rights activists.

kill yourself

I got you pham.

>The overwhelming majority of hate crimes are perpetuated by white males and the majority of terrorism is committed by domestic right wing groups
[Citation required]

>the majority of terrorism is committed by domestic right wing groups
[citation needed]

>The overwhelming majority of hate crimes are perpetuated by white males and the majority of terrorism is committed by domestic right wing groups

Nobody actually believes this.

Racism = power + prejudice

Dump redpolls on crime statistics. My folder is light.

Do you have more, please?

>those nails
jesus christ

they just don't call it hate crime when niggers do it

Do you also have the negro body?

Objectively false

Say what you want, but this is nowhere as bad as Dylann Roof and the Charleston church massacre

Oh you silly shills, you haven't seen a thing yet.

The Charlestown chimp wrangler should have gone after drug dealing niggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHA

Great post, Op. Well memed my friend. So sincere, such quest for truth, much virtue! Just like your image.

Germany, it's both.

If you attacked a BLM activist you would be attacking a political and racially motivated movement.

Trump represents the whites desire to become strong again, therefore attacking someone who is a Trump supporter (and (((coincidently))) a white male) is in fact a hate crime.

>majority of terrorism is committed by domestic right wing groups

No, the majority of domestic terrorism ha committed by radical leftists like PETA

Get fucked

Do you guys also have the template for the negro body?

Thanks.

>The right is using this to gin up more violence

Fuck off.

It should be punished as ((hate crime))

I know you're using a proxy, leaf.

The alt-right are the new liberals
Huge victim complex and find a reason to complain about everything

Oh would you shut the FUCK UP with the leaf shit assholes!!!!!

Fucking hell you idiots are annoying.

DEAL WITH YOUR NIGGER PROBLEMS, BURGER. Spend your time and energy on that.

FUCK. ING. MORONS.

Anybody have the original for this ?

>the majority of terrorism is committed by domestic right wing groups

Go home achmed

>4 black people kidnap and torture a white guy while yelling "fuck white people" and "fuck trump"
>this is not considered a hate crime

doesnt mean that those crimes are "hate crimes"

blacks may commit more crimes against whites but it may be for robbery etc, not out of just hatred toward whites, although im sure some of it is

Um... what? The last several major terrorist acts commited here were by muslums, domestic or not.

Lets start a poll on Sup Forums
How long before "non race related" crimes against white are considered actual hate crimes based on race. inb4 the defense against the perpetrators is "black people cant be racist against white people"

"I've been found out!"

This. If you think it's about growing old, you're in the wrong place, brother. Length of life has literally nothing to do with quality of life.

Of the 5,493 known offenders, 48.4 percent were white, 24.3 percent were black or African-American, and race was unknown for 16.2 percent of the offenders. The rest were of various other races.
>blacks make up 12% of the population.
> whites are 64%
Even if all the unknown were whites, they would still be unrepresented.

Hey Burger. THIS IS LIFE IN YOUR COUNTRY. Not ours. :)

We don't have the nigger problem you have.

You either deal with it or continue to get KEKED and FUCKED by your violent, crazy nigger fellow burgers.

ENJOY!

Jews, like most lesser devils, are physically incapable of telling the truth. Even when a statement made by a Jew appears to have some truth to it, some deception must always be involved.

thats not true at all
black on white crime is much higher, they just dont class it as hate crime

Honestly, if they don't pursue hate crime charges, you burgers should start some "peaceful protests". Go full White Lives Matter, Justice for whatever his name is, etc.

>leaf

They're just 'kids' who had their 'ups and downs' , and were engaging in a spirited expression of their political efficacy, or in other words they were just 'ranting'.

Dindu

>burger
>easy game to win, thanks for playing

a citation please to preclude your not having an argument

You will choke on your nigger lies you fucking coon. Die.

I see your burger and raise you two leafs.

>leaf
>leaf

>burger
>burger
>burger

did he died? were is full vid?

>blacks aren't my problem, leafs are
>retardation

You're bluffing.

All in.

Delete this

Delete your life.

do you have as many news about shit done by white as for enrichers bitch ?

First off, I'd like to say that I'm college educated, which means that I'm smarter than 99.6% of the posters on (website).
Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Donald Trump is a fucking racist and it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time. There's absolutely no point denying it, especially here on (website) of all places. After all, it's the sole reason why you all support him in the first place. The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler. Think of what one man can do in a country with a population of over 100 million nonwhite citizens. The death toll could potentially be higher than any event in the history of mankind.
He says that he wants to take "OUR" country back and "make America great AGAIN", but what he really wants to do is make America white again. And when he says "we're taking OUR country back", he's talking as if America belongs strictly to white people. One has to really wSo just shut the fuck up.

>4 Chicago Teens Kidnap Trump-Supporter Live On Social Media

>genius anons make leaf jokes

>do the math

rip sided

Fucking called it.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

DINDU BRAGS ABOUT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING 85 Y/O WITH ALZEIHMERS WHILE SHE'S IN THE CAR WITH HIM. FOOTAGE HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU

Why you are taking his words so that he is talking to white americans not all americans? Chimplogic makes anything racist

>Get a load of this leaf cam.jpeg

The only reason whites commit the majority of hatecrimes is because they never charge niggers with hate crimes. Has a nigger ever been committed of a hatecrime against a white person?

If this isn't going to do it I don't know what they could possibly do in order to be charged with a hate crime.

They are pushing the "disabilites" thing to act as a scapegoat, therefore making us ignore the race aspect.

"It wasn't cos he was white stupid goys, it's cos he was a retard. These weren't white-haters, they were just horrible people who enjoyed torturing the disabled. Nothing to do with him being white."

Also, the constant mention of the "facebook live" platform makes me think (((ZUCK)) is either cashing in on this for great advertising, or this was the purpose in the first place.

Blacks commit more hate crimes than whites, proportionately. The ratio of their violent crimes to their hate crimes is higher. They just aren't prosecuted for it.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046

>proesectors have concluded there is no evidence the crime was racially motivated

>All suspects are in custody and been charged
ok

>The Prosecutor decides wheter to pursue hate crime charges
It is without a doubt a hate crime, they say 'fuck trump, fuck white people"
The fact that the media is making excuses for them is laughable.

>Literally nobody is defending the suspects
The police said it wasn't a hate crime

>You should press hate crime charges against these violent thugs.
>FUCKING RIGHT WINGERS STIRRING UP VIOLENCE AGAIN

>The overwhelming majority of hate crimes are perpetuated by white males and T

>The majority of terrorism is committed by domestic right wing groups
see pic related

I'll let in on a little secret.
Any act of violence on any minority group committed by a white man is a hate crime.
But since white men are the majority and in charge, violence against us is just considered a regular crime, it isn't possible to commit a hate crime against a white man.

>it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time.

Kek, I fucking hope so.

naivety and ignorance: the posts

> The majority of hate crimes are committed by whites,
therefore
> The minority percentage of hatecrimes committed by blacks *doesn't actually exist*

Great logic OP.

>The Prosecutor decides wheter to pursue hate crime charges
>
>Literally nobody is defending the suspects
>
NO IT'S NOT ENOUGH!
MONKEYS SHALL BURN!

the funniest thing is, murricans aren't going to do anything about it

>obvious hate crime occurs and it's not a hate crime because the victim is white
>statistics become totally useless

You say this like anyone here actually wants a race war. No one wants to risk their life to go fight a war. But the niggers and muslims are pushing us into it. You can only take so much stuff like this until you have to start fighting back.

I don't know if this is true anymore, but I do know that in the years after the Rodney King riots, lots of prosecutors started charging any crime with a white suspect and a black victim as hate crimes, pretty much by default, and pumping up the number of hate crime stats by default.

CNN SAYS THEY DINDU NUFFIN. IT hasnt even been 24 hours.
youtube.com/watch?v=6jVWdtI6_wg

>White Americans won't form secret death squads.
>White Americans won't retaliate.
Fucking useless cunts.

Good. As it should be.

People like you, liberals, shitskins and other degenerates will be extinct by next year. Be afraid.

Cap this.

You weren't posting here last night were you? Half the threads here were full of people screaming that this was the happening that would finally set off the day of the rope, and anyone who thought otherwise was a pussy.

Blacks are just not charged for crimes they commit. They kidnapped a mentally handicapped dude and tortured him for a week, sending texts to his parents demanding a ransom while they tortured him. This case is even worse than the video you didn't bother watching, faggot

They're somehow going to use this as justification for gun control, right?

Nigger, the right is so unviolent the left has had to invent over a dozen fake hate crimes to have something to complain about

I was posting last night, but not in any threads about this.

biggest bunch of horse shit.