THE RIGHT STUFF /general/

WHY THE FUCK isn't TRS radio more popular on Sup Forums?

Instead of edgy white nationalists, the majority of Sup Forums are cucky civic nationalists who pretend to be racist,
while also thinking "the nigger at work ain't so bad!" or "my jewish neighboors don't want to me to die!"

And now, with more trolls from lefty pol and >>reddit than ever, many fags are beginning to soften their stance on shitskins and jews.
Worse, they are labeling everything a "false-flag" or "controlled opposition" in order to fragment nationalist movements.

TRS radio is the force required to guide these pathetic excuses for Sup Forumssters back into accepting the truth.

radio.therightstuff.biz/

So, The Right Stuff general, discuss your favorite podcasts and white nationalist general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnZu_UJCQKg
youtu.be/WXIviGWUttI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you must be real desperate to regain your title from FtN if you are advertising on pol

>Enoch on suicide watch

fuck yeah OP. They have some really good podcasts at TRS. Fash the Nation is great for redpilling normies

Personally, I'm hooked on the WarRoom right now. There's so much energy shared between the Chiefs of Staff. Also the Daily Shoah will always be a classic, goys.

who ever said that trs wasnt popular on Sup Forums

Bump for the new friends. Listening to the shoah right now

fuck off

Just a reminder to report this post for viral advertising (which is against the rules)

Feel free to fuck off from my board any time stormweenie

haha, I'm just a listener. Canada, why do you have to be so pathetic all the time. If you didn't make shit comments, you wouldn't be treated like a joke.

And I know many listen to it, but I think it should have more exposure on Sup Forums, especially after the end of the election cycle. People are getting complacent, but the right can't win unless people continue to antagonize the left.

Merchant minute is worth hearing otherwise TRS is just larping stormfaggotry not to mention boring and uninteresting

>treated like a joke.
Yeah America sure is the leader in everything wholesome.

>muh donations
here's the TRS red pill: they're mostly all jews LARPing as white nationalists to con listeners out of shekels.

Why the hate? Gtfo Sup Forums if you cant stomach it.

I don't care what shills say, the Daily Shoah is funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnZu_UJCQKg

Muh larping, muh controlled opposition. You don't have to donate, I never have.

Every time I listen they are trying to get people to join Fed groups so you are marked in a database

Stop trying to promote your shit here, if nobody cares it`s because you are retarded.

good to listen to while working out or playing vidya

also check out the david duke show

>cant handle the banter
>"FUCKING LEAF"

every time, why is it that a nation of 330 million cant even handle a little bit of banter

99% of all sharts on this forum sperge out on canadians over nothing.

my post certainly did not warrant your reply, yet you faggot cucks lack originally to such an extent that you literally cannot help but
>HURR LEAF
post 24/7

you are a fucking joke, at least aussies bants back

>tfw got into the forum just before it got closed off

Canada? More like Cuckada lmao am I rite guise

The Paul Town Hall is my favourite TRS poscast

Because 60% of the traffic here is from the dozens of govt agencies and interests groups shilling to sow discord.

Don't take Sup Forums too seriously.

Is imagine it's extremely popular here. Not sure why we don't have general listening threads on it.

Daily Shoah is the best imo
FTN is second
REBEL yell is good
Exodus Americanus is good
Convict report s decent
Not a fan of the others. What the fuck is even the point of the fatherland? Jim does have a nice voice tho

I'm a white nationalist, but these guys are just memespewing fags. Their song parodies are funny though

I've met some of them in person. They're not Jewish, but you probably are.

Does Enoch look exactly like I imagine?

I can and I will though. Your one to talk Germany, you get arrested for anti-muzzie tweets.

Okay. Maybe you shouldn't be a bitch about a pro-white podcast then goy?

Congratulations, wish I could be a part of the forum.

Yeah, lots of Sup Forums isn't serious. But gen threads for /trs/ should be a thing.

A week or so ago, some autists on double-Sup Forums started a shitposting/DDOS'ing war against TRS for some reason, IDK why. Apparently, they're mad that TRS advertised on their site. (if anybody has more info, pls post)

The stupidest thing of all is that some channers are reporting TRS to Google for hate speech, which would disqualify their Google Adsense revenues. It's literally something Antifa would do. I'm not a shill, but now is not the time to be attacking other white nationalists over petty bullshit. I suspect many of them are false-flaggers from Reddit and /leftypol/ that are just trying to cause division.

Hey, don't doubt the power of memes.

Tfw missed the first opportunity to get on the forum

This goy was a couple of podcast recently

youtu.be/WXIviGWUttI

Go back to 8gag faggot.

Get kidnapped by a nigger

I think they have open registration right now.

I signed up but I hate the format so I quit going

Daily reminder that Fash the Nation is boring and unclever. I have no idea why anyone ever listens to this shit.

Those two faggots never actually say anything substantial despite pretending to be "insiders." And just rehash Twitter rumors as if I couldn't find those myself.

FtN is just an unfunny version of the Daily Shoah, which is much better, except for Bulbasaur, who literally can't go a minute without diverting every (excuse me, eeeeevry) conversation to how every thing is rooted in homoerotic Jewish pycho-sexual fantasy.

Kike Enoch and 6,000,000th Son are alright though.

It's my favorite podcast I actually think the exact same way as Enoch and haven't been able to watch a Hollywood movie in a over a year
They are some good goys

8gag is better than this site. At least their mods aren't compromised by SJW-kin, and their board isn't 60% shitpost threads.

I did no such fucking think cuck
>aymerikhun edjewcayshun
Maybe you should go back and get your GED

So leave to your containment site, cancer.

"The daily shoah" is a podcasts for edgy r/the_donald kids. The real men of Sup Forums listen to NoAgenda.

I know they opened it, then closed it, and I missed the open period. Is it worth it or should I just keep shitposting here on Sup Forums

>tfw was on it before the first delete
>I will never get on to the forum again

happened to me too

R_Donald faggots and Kikes need to fuck off.

You must be a shill, I think. Or just an average brainwashed germanboo. Why the hate?

I agree, FTN is pretty boring, I get my news from Sup Forums anyways. I just listen for the entertainment value. Check out WarRoom, they lack content but make up for it by being fun.

Ebin :-DDDDD

8/pol/ moderation is as bad as 4/pol/'s just in a different way. The Sup Forums schism fucked us all in the end. Two dysfunctional parts that were and should be one again. Fuck jeewt for crippling Sup Forums.

I can't speak for you. But like I said, I hate the format. You know godlike productions forum is? It's similar to that.

Plus I was on mobile so that might make it worse.

However it's probably at the forefront of propaganda for our movement. A lot of the content is top notch because of how regulated the membership is.

You can get an invite from commenting in the regular TRS sight enough.

I like image board formats. You may be fine with their set up.

>Look, here's the thing...

>Why the hate?
Because I won`t tolerate defeatist cucks fleeing at the first sing of trouble.

I dislike ftn too. They give basically no new information because they're weekly. And they don't do much else but provide info.

Other TRS shows are cool. I really like The Darwin's digest, fatherland (its not really political, just a couple redpilled fathers talking) and the war room.

That said, you're fuckin gay, there shouldn't be a TRS general, it is not a political movement, just a voice in the sea. Im not saying not to talk about them, but don't advertise them like a fag. It is like leftypol had msnbc general threads, its fkin retarded desu senpai

This is the dumbest post I have seen on Sup Forums lately. If now isnt the time to be divided, the same should be fucking aaid about the civic nationalists. Its more important to keep kicking libs and globalists in the nuts than some stupid fucking race war that will never come

Bulbasaur is obsessed with p edo shit

when they get of track talking about pe do shit for 30 minutes that's when I start listening to something else

White nationalism can't happen in the US unless we all become mormons. Demographics are already too fucked, they were too fucked 20 years ago.

Europe might manage it though.

they finally got rid of ghoul, thank fucking god.

Ebin maymays :-DDDD

People don't like the thread, they can ignore it. Exposure is good, too many (((civic nationalists))) on Sup Forums

(((Civic Nationalists))) hate TRS and just want us to give up! Fuck them!

It's not for giving new News though. It's for analyzing and commenting on news that's already happened

Fuck off kikes, your divide and conquer tactic only works on nu-Sup Forums cancer.

Listening to Paranormies right now. TRS is pretty awesome.

>the schism hurt us

Lots of people cross-board between the two. Having a Sup Forums on double-chan is good, because we need backups during DDOS attacks, etc., and the possibility that triggered SJWs might actually try to delete this board in the future.

quadX2/pol/ also stickies important news topics, so I can see all the current operations without having to sift through a dozen cuck and meme threads.

False

He got doxxed and has gone on the downlow for a while

>shows his face
>gets doxxed
Really makes you think

Check'd. Bulbasaur also just gets way too butthurt way to fast. He can't end a sentence without getting triggered.

I sort of liked Ghoul, but I'm not a forum member, so what the hell happened to him?

I heard some rumors about him getting doxxed; what happened?

Double chan probably has less numales than we do desu

WTF. As I said, Civic Nationalists are your concern, out of all the fucked up shit out there. This is why we will fail, (((they))) have already divded/conquered us. What makes Sup Forums strong is the same thing that makes it weak.

he uh, he....

Here's your homework assignment goys youtube.com/watch?v=dnZu_UJCQKg

Your country is lost until you actually start doing something. Posting memes and crying about muh daddy on twitter won`t fix you country, cuck.

You're retarded. You call those who give exposure to an anti-kike podcast kikes themselves? You're using mental gymnastics like a nu-male. Prepare to lose ww3 germanboo.

oh wow, another youtube video. gee, thanks for the redpill user....

Take the Iron Pill fag. Volkish is the way and the light.

>TRS shills aren't even trying to hide it anymore

Money is your only loyalty. Fuck off you shill scumbags.

I call those who want to break up the right kikes, kike.

Nice try hiding behind that shitty podcast though.

>1933
checked
The idea of relocating Sup Forums was not that bad and worked pretty well at the beginning. The moderation and even the side administration here were/are compromised. Don't blame the 8/pol/ spergs. Blame the mods and moot.

Not everyone crossposts. There is a disparity now of hardcore no-fun allowed autists and fun posters between the two. That mixture was always what made chans great and I don't enjoy either as much as Sup Forums a few years ago.

>tranny fuckers and goons
>right wing

lol

no one cares about a stupid podcast for the fucking echo chamber, its changing no ones mind.

That would work... In a high-trust all-white society.

What if I told you I was doing this for free? :D

>Good Goyim. Watch my radio show. It will help you.

>Of course, you know I only want to help you guys. Right?

>NOW SHUT UP AND GIVE ME THOSE SHEKELS

They have a lot of /r9k/ humor, which isn't bad, but doesn't fit the paternalistic/right wing views of Sup Forums

You've never listened to an episode of the Daily Shoah, or you wouldn't be saying that.

Daily Shoah is overtly racist and full of Sup Forums memes. It's Sup Forums in radio form.

I suspect that you're actually the leftist here. Pic related, your wife's BF.

(((Civic Nationalists))) are fucking good goys that work with the kikes. Fuck them, nobody wants to hear their stupid shit, they have nothing to add here but cuckoldry.

Cripple Sup Forums has just become shitty. They ban you for funposting, being pessimistic, not being overtly fascist enough or just trolling.

One of the reasons this place is better is because there's a self-aware and self-mocking culture that doesn't exist at cripple Sup Forums. We can roll with the punches and they can't. They just ban you like Reddit cucks.

The reality is that a more open forum with more shills is better because they come here and we bantz them. Cripple Sup Forums just gets triggered and can't function actual normies.

It helped change mine. And thousands of others. t. (((civic nationalist)))

t. Jew who doesn't like donating money.

True, the germanboo is a commie.

because we all listen to it already anyways and talking about it here would just be a giant circlejerk. Instead rather, we use the hatefacts to bullycide others.

we elected trump which will help with some of that hispanic issue. We need to do more though

Probably because it's wrong to be racist. People should be given equal opportunities and judged on their individual merit.

Stop taking memes seriously.

I would tell you that I don't believe you You're a paid shill and you need to go back.

Fuck really? Urgh.

Sup Forums has always had s self aware light heartedness to it which I like. If they are banning people over there for not being serious enough that sucks the fun out of it

N...n...nevermind.

A huge chunk of hispanic is actually white ppl tho.I always put that I'm hispanic (from my mom's side) on all my paperwork (employment/school) to give me a boost. If I was to put white on everything, I probably wouldn't have gotten into college or gotten a job thanks to affirmative action.

>I get my political views from a radio show
Explains a lot tbqh.

Have you actually read the works of Evola, Nietzsche (or at least Hitler/Mussolini) and the like, or do you just want to be edgy?

>If you don't give me your money, you're a jew.

this board is satire bruh

its fake news.
Listen to Cnn or Msnbc if you want REAL NEWS YOU STUPID GOYIM FUCKFACES FUCK YOUYUU AHHHHHHH IN SICK OF THIS SHIT FUCK OFFF I DONT GET PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS

Who wants to focus on that negativity all the time? I'm sure it's all good material, but I'm not up for it.

My main focus right now is finding a redpilled woman. I can't do that if I'm a bitter asshole.

Well we don't want black pills and Kikes. That's all.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote.