White men come to Sup Forums to discuss the reality of the west

>white men come to Sup Forums to discuss the reality of the west
>white women and other minorities browse Sup Forums for ideas
>tweet about what they read here and about how proud they are to be conservative, etc
>in the near future, minorities will be given the credit by scholars and the like for turning the political tide (if it turns)

Basically what I am saying here is that I am seeing more white women and minorities preaching right wing values on social media than I do white men. And when white men do preach them, they usually hide themselves with anime avatars and fake user names, etc.

Minorities are ripping off our ideas and will receive credit for standing up against the elites by social scholars.

>We wuz revolutionaries and shieett

also you do realize majority of people here arent white?

i doubt that

Who cares who takes credit? Save the west.

he was referring to his country

Not true, Mustafa. You have to back!

Majority of the world is not white, and Sup Forums is a global board
There are 6 different countries, my flag included, who have posted in this thread.
Ergo, most of Sup Forums isn't white

Some people have the need of talking loud about opinions in a sea of bullshit where nobody will care. But the true saviors confront and persuade their relatives Face-to-Face about the reality.

Who cares as long as it makes the world a little bit better. All you fags "Wahhh where the conservative womyns???" And now that they are turning conservative "wahhhh they took my idea" good logic, bro

This faggots are pseudos who act the same way as 'hipsters'. Fuck the 'underground subculture'.

Nice.

But all of those countries are white

We want results, not credit. If it succeeds and they turn, mission accomplished. If not, they take the blame. Think like the jew to beat the jew

as a while male, you're not allowed to say anything that's politically incorrect.
do so, and you will be attacked and end up with nothing but a headache. the only way for us to be heard is by getting minorities to talk, since they are always right.

Conservatism is a Bigfoot ideology anyway. "Conservatives" claim anything good feels from the past, claim it's conservatism, and mix in some free market ideas. Total Shake and bake.
Conservatism is not the future. If minorities and women are advancing them socially, well good. Better conservatism than communism, I think.

You'll be attacked by the prissy fucks who are only repeating shit that they've heard. Crush them openly and honestly. The crowd is on your side anyway, so give them a show when you say something controversial

Hmm good point. Also it's hilarious to see white liberals powerless to criticize brown conservatives. It really makes them gnash their teeth and push doublethink to untold levels and possibly even generate new dank memes

topkek

not yet, because it depends on the crowd.
on social media and universities, liberals are still preferred by the crowd. when there is a black/female conservative, the crowd doesn't know how to react and ends up more open to things outside of their comfort zone.

they are the only ones that can publicly speak up about conservative values without getting shot down as being a fucking white male

>hide themselves with anime avatars and fake user names
I see what you are doing there Scholomo.
Sorry you are not going to dox us easily.

FATALITY

so watchu gonna do about it? this my country now!