Petition to put Kidnappers in jail

Sign the petition to put Brittany Herring behind bars

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/life-sentence-brittany-herring-and-other-accomplices

Petitions are not magical genies that grant wishes.

I don't like niggers, especially these ones, but no court is going to throw due process out the window because strangers on the internet signed a petition.

>M-muh petition
Americucks are truly pathetic.

Still, it will make more people think about whats been done.

Uhm she isn't already??

She was filmed torturing and kidnapping a disabled person. She's going to prison, the only question is for how long.

If Sup Forums really wanted to stir up some shit, we'd false flag as #BLM starting a GoFundMé for their legal defense, which many would interpret as condoning their actions.

There doesn't need to be a petition. They are going to jail for a long long time.

They are adults. There was racial motivation, kid napping, torture and assault resulting in injury. They are 4 black people that will never see the light of day again.

Says the fucking Germany...
Watch out for your mother, Hans. Who knows what lurkes in the mind of those sand people...
And you got a lot of them

>really gets the ol noggin joggin

That's actually a brilliant idea. We need to start a thread based on this, to plan it.

Just shut the fuck up, don't say anything. Just let the media and the leftists make fools out of themselves.

Don't ruin this by posting autistic frogs everywhere, it isn't the time.

Bump

It raises awareness and takes less than 1 minute. Just do it guys

hey gang, if the attack was based on politics then doesn't that make it terrorism?

bump

Says the German slave.

Make the post, bro. You have my sword.

you're stupid. don't give us advice

And m-my axe

I was under the impression the four of them were in police custody. They may be misinterpreting the mugshot floating around that states she made bail for an offense back in Oct 2016.

The only punishment for niggers is the noose

>Life sentence
The fuck... Are you guys fucking retarted? Is that what you guys call justice? You do some not lethal crime and get life because you're black skinned? Fuck y'all!

Except Napoleon was a mantlet loser who got made into a shitty ice cream pseudo flavor.

The media is not making a mistake.

They are doing what they always do. Play dumb pretend there is not a racial angle and call the niggers "youths" etc then never speak of it again. They do this over and over and the only way this is going to get attention is if people make a huff and a puff about it.

Has Trump taught you nothing?

You can't just stand there and take it and pretend you are the bigger man. You have to hit back and twice as hard.

is she out of prison

They all posted biased stories on parts of their websites where no one will see the story. They arnt making a mistake with this one. They are pretending it never happened while also covering themselves against the accusation they covered it up.

Kidnapping and torture deserve death you fucking monkey.

And my noose

maybe we can push them a little bit later when the fallout is raining down on the liberals about the lack of coverage and all the apologising...

Fred's right!

Why not raise money for the family or the victim?

She a good gurl dinn do nuffin

Already being done.

Again, if Sup Forums really wants to stir up some shit and make this into a race issue in the media, we'd false flag as BLM and raise money for the perpetrators, which, again, many would interpret as condoning it.

We'd just have to make it look real. No Sup Forums memes, no being overtly racist in the GoFundMé page, make it sound more like "We are concerned these young people of color will be unfairly judged for their actions/won't receive a fair trial." Use their actual terminology, not a parody of SJWs (save that for the comments, NOT the official page).

Remember #EndFathersDay? Sup Forums can do and has done this before. Sometimes, to defeat the nigger, we have to become the Jew.

Right, got it

Where are they raising money? I have some spare money to chip in

These petition are absolutely worthless.

this is why yall pussy ass white boys will lose the race war

look at all the mad typing you weak wrist pussy boys have been doing all day.

type some more bitches, it doesn't mean shit unless you take action. physical action, in the real world. this is not how you win race wars. get mad but its the truth, cucks

Why cant we come up with something better than just hanging them. Look how creative isis is. If we do some high value badass kills itll be sure to start a race war.

It's called Neapolitan ice cream because it's from Naples you bumbling ignoramus.

Since they're a fan of kidnapping I recommend the Fritzl approach.

That's a Tranny.

>signing a meaningless petition instead of tying her to a cross and setting it on fire

lmao
>the dumb millennial right

No, it's Neo-politan because politicians from ancient times ordered that a new ice cream flavor be invented.

do you really need a petition for this?

this would be a crime in any civilized country