Slovenia, no!

Slovenia has taken only 315 refugees to date, 20 of which can go outside the camps under curfew, rest must stay inside camp. Today, Slovenia even made a step further and proceeded with a legislation that:

>everyone that passes the border illegally is immediately sent back to his country of origin and denied even possibility to apply for refugee status
>everyone that isn't coming from immediately a country where his life is at risk, is returned to the country he came from (which means everyone, because there are no countries at war around us)
>everyone that gets his asylum status rejected must leave the country immediately
>if you are born in Slovenia and can't prove that at least one of your parents are Slovenian, you are not granted a Slovenian citizenship
>the only exception are minors, but get the pardon only after thorough inspection proves that they are in fact minors

The government basically passed a no-cross border rule for refugees, but politically correct, so EU can't impose penalties on us, because it's all in lawful grey-zone. Why is Slovenia like this, why can't we be just culturally enriched and diverse like everyone else? Why do we have to be 99.7% white Sup Forums?

Pic related, our interior minister, who thinks this was urgent and necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

rtvslo.si/slovenija/vlada-potrdila-novelo-o-zaostrenih-pogojih-za-prebeznike/411679
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice job Slovenia, any legit sources tho?

based yugos

rtvslo.si/slovenija/vlada-potrdila-novelo-o-zaostrenih-pogojih-za-prebeznike/411679

Use google translate. RTV Slo is the official national media portal.

Unofficial bro of US while Trump is in office.

Because you're irrelevant. The more irrelevant you are the more uncucked you are allowed to be. We, for instance, are more cucked than you or Poland but less cucked than, say, Germany or France, since we are more relevant than you but less relevant than the others. Once we default and crash Europe we'll be as irrelevant as you so we can fully uncuck ourselves.

Good luck! If this is what you get in return for being irrelevant, sign me up, I'm all for it.

Bump - pol?

Slovenian town rapists - assemble!

315 too many

1 is too many desu

Dobro.

fuck yea RED WHITE AND BLUE

Reporting in!

Beautiful and inspiring.

Visit Slovenian capital, Bratislava!
Have a good time with Slovenian waifus!
Wellcome!

kek

Based Pastafari. Truth right here.

The point is: we are just ahead of the curve. If we fall, so do you. And what flies here, will fly over to you. (((USA))) -> Germany(Austria)/France/Britain -> Spain/Italy/Portugal/Greece -> Eastern Euro countries.

Which doesn't mean the closing of the borders by V4 combined was not important.

What you fail to realise is that you've got more to lose. If we fail, we will just drive 9 year old cars instead of 7. You, however, will kill yourselves over not being able to buy a new car every 3 years. This is why monetary pressure is so powerful over countries like Germany, but has no impact on countries like Hungary and Poland.

That's pretty sad, to be honest.

BASED Slovenia.

I don't think I've ever said that before.

Is Slovenia, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Based Mountain Slavs

I thought Ireland was pretty cucked though?

A Slovenian payed me good money for roofing his home. Based people I assume

315 refugees too many. Pretty nice though, Slovak.

I haven't heard much about Ireland, but being allowed to be uncucked is different from actually being uncucked. It just means that if (insert irrelevant nation here) uncucked itself, the EU would not completely sperg out like it would if France announced a nation-wide ban of Islam, for example. Unfortunately, you can still be irrelevant and cucked if you don't have the will to uncuck yourself.

nice milf, have any more pics?

Meh, she's ok.

Wait this isnt like Eurotrip wtf

I don't think economy is that important in this regard. High standard of living just makes people complacent, but the ideology is independent of that. - Well, not entirely. Usually upper class people and richfags are buying into the rhetoric of the left and multi culturalism, because they are removed enough from reality to virtue signal with it. They are not living in the ghetto or ENRICHED areas after all.

I agree with you on everything, except the economy. Economy does make one used to nice things and god forbid he losses the nice things - even if the replacement is still nice, but just a bit less nice.

I read once that psychology showed that you make bigger psychological impact on a rich person if he can no longer buy a new Ferrari every year than if you take 1 cup of rice from a poverty stricken person who's living from 4 cups of rice a day. Germany is just that - scaled down a bit.

Germany actually has the least net wealth per capita in all of Western Europe. Below France, GB, Italy, Spain and even Greece. State is big, high productivity. Lots of part-time jobs, lots of free lancing, no oil niggerdom like Norway or falling for the banking Jew like Switzerland. And we are redistributing our wealth even more to the Souther countries, especially with Draghi's - that honorary Jew! - 0% interest rate economic policy.

It is true that we are a high export nation - which we were before the Euro, too - but that just contributes to our low net wealth per capita even more. You see the difference with the USA which has a strong internal market. But we don't have the petro dollar like them.

>if you are born in Slovenia and can't prove that at least one of your parents are Slovenian, you are not granted a Slovenian citizenship

I wish this is how it worked in America.

and we revoked all those fucking anchor baby citizenships

>anchor baby citizenships
As long as you have that, you have no right to call any European country cucked, because there is no European country that has this as its policy.

Meh, pol loves to make fun of Sweden, but the US is easily the most cucked. Some statistics show white percentage as low as 56% and whites are counted also north africa, etc.