BLM falseflag attempt?

The idea:
Stir up shit with BLM, by starting a falseflag BLM gofundme page, offering support for the girl who fucked up the disabled guy. Hopefully it gets some attention, and people see what has happened.

That is a very basic gist of it. What do you guys think? Would it work? Are there any important details we need to think about?
Like i said, it's only an idea. We dont have to do a gofundme, maybe even just a hashtag or something.

Discuss.

We could always try

Try and make up some new politically correct word for nigger while you're at it. Just for fun

We have to make it look real. No Sup Forums memes, no being overtly racist in the GoFundMé page, make it sound more like "We are concerned these young people of color will be unfairly judged for their actions/won't receive a fair trial." Use their actual terminology, not a parody of SJWs (save that for the comments, NOT the official page).

Remember #EndFathersDay? Sup Forums can do and has done this before. Sometimes, to defeat the nigger, we have to become the Jew.

Above all however, the goal is to associate BLM with the attack, and make it look like they are supporting this. Everyone who sees it will instantly despise them for it.

Let's do it, goy.

This has potential. Make a twitter hashtag too, make it easier to trend in twatter.

I guess we could also try false flagging some SJW-tier witch hunt on the victim. Dig up some racist shit he may or may not have said online, fire up the false twitters, tweet it at SJW rag "journalists" from Salon or Slate, and see if they take the bait and write some victim-blaming article,

They're trying to play it safe on this one so far. We have to trick them into politicizing it.

Trump was not a Sup Forums prank.

He was FSB subversion.

A while back we started toying with "stupid fucking googles"
Sounds P good to me famalama

If it really was FSB, you guys would have leaked her shit sooner to ensure she lost to Bernie in the primaries and elminate any risk of Hillary becoming president.

>Sometimes, to defeat the nigger, we have to become the Jew.

bump and praise kek

66666 get

Go back to 8gag

Why would we do that? Benrie is anti-Russian as well. He supported sanctions. Democrats are anti-Russia, Republicans have a pro-Russian faction.

it has been foretold, my fellow schlomostein

>be severly menatlly handicapped
>have 30 more IQ than someone who live streams torture

How difficult is it to make false contributions to those sites? I know kids to it to Twitch streamers all the time but I think they do chargebacks from their banks. Every once in a while a bank refuses to do a chargeback as a "fuck you" to the kid for wasting their time, and I'm not willing to risk any real $ on some faggot OP who starts a fake gofundme and keeps the money.

If we leaked her stuff earlier, then it would be obsolete during "shillary vs trump" and Bernie would win, because we have nothing on him.

Sup Forums is a bored of piece. Go back to Rebbit if you want violence.

is this real?

>555
What did he mean by this?

I guess a hashtag is the way to go lads.
Any ideas?
What about #standwithbrittany, making sure you have #blm in the same tweet?

>>I'm taking your idea

Im making the gofundme right now /biz/

yes i was there in the thread

great idea, already on it

Good shit mate
If thread dies, ill make a new one if no one else does.
Link us to the page so we can start spreading it.

FSB? I thought GRU

>to defeat the nigger, we have to become the Jew

Update on the gofundme?

I want to see this board reaction once people actually support this idea and the media even celebrates this as "white people finally admitting their crimes".